Where are Mac App Store statistics posted?
Functionality: The Berlin software company Adjust, which was founded in 2012 and is now also based in California, offers AppTrace, a useful online service that evaluates the rankings of iOS and Android apps and visualizes them in meaningful reports. In this way, the tool enables conclusions to be drawn about how difficult or easy it could be to get into certain app categories. As the manufacturer explains, data from 155 countries are evaluated. The aim is to record all programs in the app marketplaces in a comparable way in a ranking list. According to the manufacturer, the positions of the individual categories, sub-categories and countries are given a number of points and weighted based on their relative size.
AppTrace provides valuable statistics on the development of the Apple and Google app stores. Marketing experts, app publishers and advertisers who want to use facts and figures as a basis for planning their campaigns and initiatives can benefit from this.
- Store rankings
AppTrace offers interesting country-specific and global rankings. The top 300 apps are listed in each case.
- Interesting app details
The page provides many details for each app, such as the app's store placement, user ratings, price history and more.
- Useful research tool
AppTrace evaluates data from 155 countries. For this purpose, according to the manufacturer, the positions of the individual categories, sub-categories and countries are given a number of points and weighted based on their relative size.
installation: In order to be able to use the service, users do not have to download any software or create an account.
service: Those interested can find numerous charts and interesting store statistics on the AppTrace.com website. For example, at the time of this writing, there were 350,514 paid apps available on the App Store. According to AppTrace, Android users can only find just under 134,000 apps in the Google Play Store. The country-specific and global rankings are also interesting. The top 300 apps are listed in each case. Users can sort the data by app category and by date of publication. In addition, AppTrace provides many details about each app, including the app's store placement, user ratings, price history, and more.
Conclusion: AppTrace provides valuable statistics on the development of the Apple and Google app stores. Marketing experts, app publishers and advertisers who want to use facts and figures as a basis for planning their campaigns and initiatives can benefit from this.
AppTrace.com - No installation or registration required
- Why doesn't Google Mariah allow username
- How do I find a QR code
- Disrupt the Indian peace by anti-citizens
- What does source of income mean
- Can we love a partner too much
- Are math equations and symbols universal
- How will a day be without the internet
- What will happen when the earth's atmosphere dies?
- We see everything
- What should social media do in education
- How did Russia become a developed country
- Is there racism in Las Vegas
- Riva yachts are considered to be very fast boats
- Are Huawei Phones Cheaper in China?
- How do Singaporeans characterize outstanding executives
- Which countries support Israel
- Why is casinos addicting
- Discard libraries books
- Why do magnets only work on metal
- What is GoFounders
- What is a pansexual person
- How does the brain encode information
- Who builds our house
- Why do we need educated politicians
- What do transactional relationships mean
- Have you ever experienced a heartbreak?
- There are infinitely many mathematical and logical paradoxes
- Where can I learn Chinese
- How are types defined in category theory
- What is it like to be a Freemason
- What should never change in Bangkok Thailand
- How does the ClickFunnels sales funnel work
- What are the best books for young adults
- How are AAA video games made