Which countries have the most good looking people?
International beauty rankingThe most beautiful people live in these countries
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Often that is certainly the case.
But when it comes to the question of which nationalities are most attractive, they seem to agree.
At least according to a recent survey by the travel search engine Momondo, for which people from 15 countries were asked about their international ideals of beauty.
The result: The dark-haired, tanned southerners turn the heads of the majority of those surveyed. The most attractive people live in Italy and Spain.
► For the Germans are the Spaniards the most beautiful people in the world. 24 percent of German men and women find this nationality the most attractive. They share second place Italian with the Germans (22 percent each). In third place, however, is a Nordic type: the Sweden (17 percent).
Good news for German women: They are very popular with their male compatriots. 27 percent of German men think their own girls are the hottest!
Sorry, men, you're not so popular with the opposite sex: Only 17 percent of German women find German men the most attractive.
Italians and Spaniards are well received by everyone
The classy southerners have done it to survey participants from numerous countries. Not only the Germans give the Italians top marks, Portuguese (39 percent), Spaniards (32 percent) and Turks have also fallen for their charm. Conversely, the Spaniards received encouragement from the Italians (35 percent), Danes and British (21 percent each).
Many like their own compatriots best
The respondents apparently do not lack national pride: eleven of the 15 nationalities surveyed, and thus the majority, think their own compatriots are the most beautiful. This also applies to the already popular Italians and Spaniards. But Swedes, Danes, Norwegians, French, Portuguese, Russians, Turks, British and US-Americans also find that the most attractive people live in their homeland.
Men: 8% Women: 6% Total: 8%
Men: 8% Women: 6% Total: 7%
Men: 21% Women: 12% Total: 77%
Men: 4% Women: 4% Total: 4%
Men: 3% Women: 4% Total: 3%
Men: 10% Women: 6% Total: 8%
… French people:
Men: 12% Women: 9% Total: 11%
Men: 21% Women: 23% Total: 22%
Men: 23% Women: 24% Total: 24%
Men: 27% Women: 17% Total: 22%
Men: 6% Women: 3% Total: 4%
Men: 10% Women: 11% Total: 10%
Men: 2% Women: 1% Total: 1%
Men: 8% Women: 7% Total: 7%
Men: 4% Women: 7% Total: 5%
Men: 4% Women: 2% Total: 3%
Men: 10% Women: 8% Total: 9%
... Thai people:
Men: 9% Women: 3% Total: 8%
Of course there are also countries that are not quite as popular. The Russians, for example, consistently get less than ten percent - except from the Turks (23 percent). It is similar with the Finns, Chinese and Portuguese.
The Chinese are into Germans
And who thinks we Germans are beautiful - apart from ourselves (22 percent)? Big surprise: the Chinese (17 percent)! But also the Dutch (13 percent), Turks and Finns (ten percent each) love us!
P.S .: Are you on Facebook? Become a fan of BILD.de-Reise!
- What 18 2 ounces mean
- How do pet snakes recognize their owners
- How do governments censor the internet
- How can an undefined slope be represented graphically?
- What is a lead funnel
- Are there affordable web development services
- How much does Nitro Discord cost
- Why are dogs afraid of vacuum cleaners
- How did the Lutheran sacraments begin?
- Where has the Christmas joy gone?
- What is ICCU's USP
- How can I get foreign friends
- How many quarters weigh 200 grams
- What do the Australians eat
- What do flour water and eggs do
- May Chinese Americanized Chinese food
- What's the coolest psychological trick
- Are poets better off self-publishing?
- What happens after eating Lakshman Rekha
- How is rock made
- Is obesity curable
- What are some interesting facts about Nazis
- How do you consume food
- What do false rumors actually do?
- What does the planet Neptune look like
- Makes sugar more addicting than tobacco
- What are some good pc building sites
- Am I built grammatically wrong?
- Is Kumon worth the time and effort
- Why don't Hindus eat onions in Navrartras?
- How do boxers build stamina
- What do false rumors actually do?
- Should I learn R or R Studio