How does an Amazon partner work
How to Become an Amazon Affiliate: What is the Amazon Affiliate Program?
The Amazon Affiliate Program is Amazon.de's free affiliate program. Started back in 1996 as one of the first affiliate programs, the program enables you, as a website operator or blogger, to monetize your website with the help of a personal partner ID.
Become a participant of the Amazon partner program and use the diverse possibilities as an Amazon partner. We offer you simple and effective tools with which you can create a partner link from your website to Amazon.de with just a few clicks. You also get access to our Product Advertising API interface.
If a site visitor is directed to Amazon.de via one of your partner links, you will receive a referral fee for all qualified purchases made by the visitor within a time window of 24 hours. The referral fee is between 1 and 12% depending on the product category.
Amazon.de is one of the most trustworthy brands in Germany, which your website visitors also trust. Amazon is a fast growing company and we want our Amazon partners to grow with us.
This is how you use the Amazon affiliate program
In order to make the content of your website even more suitable for your visitors, as an Amazon partner you get access to a variety of advertising materials. In the following we will show you how you can use the Amazon advertising material to create partner links and how you can optimize the monetization of your website.
1. Choose an advertising medium
In the PartnerNet we provide you with a selection of tools that will help you to create partner links quickly and easily.
2. Create affiliate links to every imaginable Amazon shop page
Integrate the selected Amazon advertising material into your website. Give your visitors recommendations for useful products that fit the topic of your website. Share your honest opinion with your visitors, be creative and offer them a selection of different products.
3. Optimize the monetization of your website
As an Amazon partner, you not only receive a referral fee for qualified purchases of up to 12%, but also exclusive access to detailed reports within the Amazon PartnerNet. Find out which products your visitors buy and find out which partner links work best on your website. By evaluating the reports in PartnerNet, you will learn to increase the income of your website.
Do you have a question?
Explore the articles on this website or contact us.
- Which is better ClickFunnels or LeadPages Why
- What is the benefit of cycling
- Is the pentecostal movement of the devil
- How is life in Colorado
- Why are items cheaper at duty free
- What are some secret places on earth
- Which countries are known for sex tourism
- Which souvenir should I bring from Malaysia?
- How can I restore a blocked YouTube account
- How can I be a strange person
- What is an integrated energy system
- Which secured credit cards pull gently
- How do I update my version of Android
- What do modern Egyptians eat
- How do performance reviews affect employee performance?
- Why is digital marketing advertising important
- What should I know about Malaysia
- What is a quadratic parabola
- How can I eat in the morning
- How do obese people get so big
- When Roecke got shorter in history
- Hire TCS MBA Graduates
- Can we love someone rationally
- Shotguns hurt