Where can I learn Chinese
Learn Chinese online - for free with book2
Learn quickly and easily with the "50 languages" Chinese language courseChinese is the most widely spoken language in the world. However, there is no single Chinese language; rather, there are several. They all belong to the Sino-Tibetan language family. A total of around 1.3 billion people speak Chinese. The majority of them live in the People's Republic of China and Taiwan. The largest Chinese language is standard Chinese, also known as Mandarin. As the official language of the People's Republic of China, it is the mother tongue of 850 million people. Other chinese languages are often referred to only as dialects. Mandarin is understood by almost all Chinese-speaking people. All Chinese have a common script that is 4,000 to 5,000 years old.
This means that Chinese has the longest literary tradition. Chinese characters are more difficult than alphabetical systems. The grammar can be learned relatively quickly, so that you can make progress soon. And more and more people want to learn Chinese ... Dare yourself, Chinese is the language of the future!
Learn Chinese for beginners with book2 by "50 languages"Learning Chinese for beginners is just one of over 50 language packsthat we offer. book2 is the effective way to learn Chinese. All of our teaching materials are available online as well as iPhone and Android apps. With this course you can successfully learn Chinese on your own! The lessons are clearly structured and will bring you safely to your goal. You can quickly learn the new language in 100 language lessons organized by topic. The MP3 audio files associated with the lessons were spoken by native speakers. They make it easier to learn pronunciation better. Even beginners in Chinese can take part book2 Learn Chinese efficiently through the practical sentences.
First you get to know the basic structures of the language. Sample dialogues help you to express yourself in the foreign language. Previous knowledge is not required. Even advanced learners can repeat and consolidate what they have learned. Because you only learn correct, frequently spoken sentences and can apply them immediately. You will be able to communicate correctly in everyday situations. Take advantage of the lunch break or waiting in traffic to learn Chinese for a few minutes. You learn on the go as well as at home. You stay mobile and always have Chinese with you.
Learn Chinese with the Android and iPhone app "50 languages"The "50 languages" Android or iPhone app is the ideal companion for everyone who wants to learn Chinese offline. The app is available for both Android phone and tablet as well as for iPhone and iPad. The apps include 30 free lessons from the book2- Chinese program. Of course, tests and educational games are also included in the app. The MP3 audio files from book2 are also part of our Chinese language course. All audio files are available as free MP3 downloads.
Text book - Chinese for beginnersFor all those who like to use printed documents when learning Chinese, there is from the book2 Series also the book "Chinese for beginners". You can get it at any good bookstore or online from Amazon.
Learn Chinese - quickly and free of charge book2 by "50 languages"
Also available:Afrikaans • Albanian • Arabic • Armenian • Bengali • Bosnian • Bulgarian • Chinese • Danish • English UK • English US • Esperanto • Estonian • Finnish • French • Georgian • Greek • Hebrew • Hindi • Indonesian • Italian • Japanese • Kannada • Catalan • Korean • Croatian • Latvian • Lithuanian • Marathi • Macedonian • Dutch • Norwegian • Punjabi • Pashtun • Persian • Polish • Portuguese BR • Portuguese PT • Romanian • Russian • Swedish • Serbian • Slovak • Slovenian • Spanish • Turkish • Tamil • Telugu • Thai • Tigrinya • Czech • Ukrainian • Hungarian • Urdu • Vietnamese • Belarusian •
imprint• Learn Chinese - language course online for free
- Are your academics really important in life
- Are Chinese considered as East Asians
- What are the effects of DNA extraction
- When do you know what to eat
- How can you cash postal orders?
- Why do smart people ask stupid questions
- What are the uses of parabolas
- Do you want to be smarter
- Which mug shot left you speechless
- How many children did Princess Diana have
- What is UDP
- Life is more difficult for intelligent people
- Is it worth studying MBBS in Russia
- How is processed food processed
- What is a Marketing Skill
- How many churches are there in Australia
- Why doesn't your stomach digest itself 1
- Why are supermarkets important
- Do you like taiwan
- Should we be afraid of our nightmares
- What is 10 2 200 12 15
- What are the best finance blogs
- What can make people never die?
- What is the best tablet 4
- Why is Mitch McConnell still in office?
- What are the best Rolex watches
- Hypochondria are afraid they are hypochondria
- You should wash fruit before cooling
- What do you think of Trump's personality
- Is it safe to drink distilled water?
- What are some rare pennies
- What if cats could fly?
- What is the future in QS Selenium