What's the best muffin recipe
Basic muffin recipe
Here is a great basic muffin recipe for a quick dessert that everyone succeeds and tastes really fluffy.
Rating: Ø 4.5 (68,776 votes)
Required kitchen utensils
40 min. Total time 20 min. Preparation time 20 min. Cooking & resting time
- For this fluffy muffins first beat the eggs in a bowl until frothy. Sprinkle the icing sugar with the vanilla sugar. Add the butter cut into flakes. Beat it until frothy.
- Then stir in the milk, flour and baking powder alternately.
- Fill a muffin tin with paper muffin molds and pour the mixture into the molds. The molds may only be filled halfway or a little more with the mixture. If you don't have paper liners, you can leave them out and grease the muffin tin with butter.
- Bake the muffins at approx. 180 degrees in the preheated oven with top and bottom heat for approx. 30 to 40 minutes (middle rack). Then take the muffins out of the oven and let them cool down.
Tips on the recipe
Muffins are small cakes made from batter and originally come from the USA. We have these small cakes in a wide variety of variations - each should only have one Muffin recipe be - loose, light and fluffy.
With this muffin recipe, chopped fruit or chocolate flakes can also be added to the batter.
If you like, you can decorate the muffins with a little powdered sugar or chocolate icing or a glaze.
The small and handy pastries are ideally suited to take away, e.g. B. to the office or at a picnic.
Because of their diversity, muffins are a hit at children's birthdays, parties or buffets.
Who does not know the coveted chocolate muffins. Chocolate muffins are a simple recipe that will make children's hearts beat faster.
JUICY MUFFINS WITH OIL
Juicy muffins with oil are great for breakfast or afternoon coffee. A recipe for the whole family.
These delicious chocolate muffins are baked quickly. A recipe when the guests are already at the door.
CHOCOLATE BANANA MUFFINS
Chocolate banana muffins taste big and small. The lovely recipe to bake and enjoy.
Muffins are relatively quick to prepare and always succeed. Here is a recipe for apple muffins that you sprinkle with sugar and serve.
- Why do we need a flat roof
- Is gerrymandering ethically wrong
- Can I drink my own body fat?
- Why is Queen Elizabeth in Australian currency
- What is the difference between and aequiv
- How quickly can vitamin deficiencies be cured
- What are Zendesk's biggest competitors
- What are the limitations of Walmart's gift cards
- Are you from Rawalpindi
- What are the characteristics of highly sexual people?
- Why is English television so bad
- Can I say too much thank you
- What is AC voltage
- Is masturbation allowed in Islam
- What is correlation 1
- How much does a car gearbox weigh
- How do you get weapons cheaply
- What is a heart healthy lifestyle
- What's your rating of IGN
- Wear bras with full support every day
- How can I improve my sales
- What are the essential R packages
- What is the best Swiss chocolate
- Do Jews identify as white?
- What's your most embarrassing moment while eating
- What's your rating on Myway app
- How Effective is a Low Carbohydrate Diet
- What is considered a good ROI percentage
- Why aren't passwords more discreet?
- Is it really hard to lose weight
- Which countries start with the letter R.
- What is a fat cell