What are some classic Malaysian dishes
Recipes from Malaysia
Typical recipes from Malaysia
The Malaysian cuisine is usually very spicy, the Chinese-influenced cuisine a little milder. Rice and pasta are the staple foods. There is also bread based on Indian models such as naan and roti. Fresh fish and seafood as well as fresh vegetables are also an important part of the Malaysian cuisine. Beef and poultry are the most popular types of meat in Malaysia, with Hindus and Buddhists of course not eating beef and of course the Muslim majority of Malaysia not eating pork.
Fresh fruits also play an important role in Malaysian cuisine, thanks to the tropical climate they grow all year round. These include some fruits that are hardly known to us, such as the durian, which is called the king of fruits in Malaysia. Durian is a fruit the size of a head with a spiked shell that can cause serious injuries.
Typical specialties of the Malaysian cuisine are satay (different types of meat put on wooden skewers and grilled over charcoal, served with peanut sauce), nasi goreng, nasi lemak (typical breakfast with rice, small fish and side dishes), roti chanai (a kind of pancake with curry as a snack between by), sambal (chilli and onion paste) or belacan (crab paste). Another Malaysian specialty is the steamboat, a type of Malaysian fondue in which meat, fish or vegetables are cooked in boiling broth.
Drink: Fruit juices, fresh coconut juices, soy milk, Chinese tea and black tea with milk are drunk. Alcohol is taboo for most of the population for religious reasons.
- Why should you love yourself
- China's technology will surpass America
- The character defines a person
- What is the best flooring
- What is Involved in a Diabetic Diet
- What is the downside of cleaning
- All space is our universe
- What is the most comfortable gaming chair
- How is the backbone of the farmers in our country
- How hard is it to learn to code
- How do I access WP Admin
- Why don't large companies rely on remote work
- Singapore is a rich country
- Why are people so fascinated by introverts
- What teenagers think is cool now
- How much food do supermarkets throw away
- How much does Google pay for hardware
- Can someone survive stage 4 liver cancer
- What are Pro SEO Activities
- When did money replace the barter system?
- How reliably authentic is Screener in
- When will you be happy with yourself
- What is 100 kg
- What is an ordinary housemaid