What is a general marketing strategy
1. Term: Conditional, long-term, and global behavioral plans to achieve brand goals.
2. Selected forms: a) One brand strategy: Every product sold by the company in the market receives a brand. After a careful selection process in the company, each brand receives special attention and a corresponding budget that appears necessary to achieve its goals.
b) Multi-brand strategies(Mushroom method): Several brands are launched in one product area. Risk of cannibalism effect.
(1) Brand family strategy: Several family brands are run side by side within a company; in this way you can try to reach customers with different levels of demand. Despite high product standardization, a different brand position should be achieved through separate brand management (e.g. separate distribution). Cannibalization effects cannot be ruled out.
(2) Umbrella brand strategy: All products of a company are grouped under one brand (Umbrella method). Constant updating is possible through additional products under the umbrella of a brand. Buyers feel they are in good hands with these brand families, as they can find offers for their various needs at the level that suits them. The expansion of the product range can lead to a displacement of competition at the point of sale (displacement of shelf space).
c) Brand transfer strategy: Brand goodwill built up over the long term from established brands is used as a basis for diversifying into new product areas. The prerequisite for this is the development of specific competence, which must be recognized and accepted by the customer, image-related affinity to the main brand through the correspondence of relevant product properties (denotations) and / or non-factual, emotional or appealing product properties (connotations).
- What psychological disorders separate people from society?
- How open are you with your grandparents
- How long does it take for ACCA to complete
- How did the symbol come about?
- How vacuum cleaners suck air
- How can I download CS GO
- Does not have nuclear potential energy space-time curve
- How do you say in Chinese
- What do you need to be happy
- How many buffalo nickel were produced in 2005
- Why is the AUD falling against the USD
- What is 10 2 200 12 15
- Loves Satan Christians
- Do dogs know the names of their owners
- How's that killing
- Is Virat Kohli a vegetarian
- What is the biggest hotel in Malaysia
- Is Emmanuel Macron a Freemason
- What is the t test
- Use juicing for nutrition
- Why did you get cynical
- What happens to worn banknotes
- Which supercomputers calculate 24 7
- Who more deserves an ACCA or CIMA
- What are presentation skills
- How to say hurry in French
- Will Balochistan eventually separate from Pakistan?
- How many steps correspond to one flight
- Which is better ClickFunnels or LeadPages Why
- Which email services use SMTP
- What is right-wing populism
- Is Malaysia the next China Why
- We appreciate comics over time
- Is pissed off to be disrespectful