Are Malaysians friends with foreigners
Our customizable Malaysia travel ideas
Why go to Malaysia
Thank you for signing up.
We have just sent you an email confirming your enrollment. Just one more click and you're ready to go with regular travel tips and inspiration for your next vacation!
Reviews from our Malaysia travelers
private guided tour in German to the Bata Caves and SelangorSee more
It was a very nice tour through Borneo, the food was always very good, what Europeans miss is a little sausage and cheese for breakfast.See more
We started our trip in the sensational Kuala Lumpur (2 nights) with a city tour with Krishna and our driver Dave. Via the Batu Caves we went to the Taman Negara (2 nights) - ATTENTION the Conopy Walk was already closed for a few months in September 2019 - and on to the Cameron Highlands (2 nights). On the way to Pegnang we had the opportunity to visit the orangutans in Bukit Merah - Semanggol. Penang (2 nights) with city tour. Finally, we took a domestic flight to Langkawi for our last 10 days beach holiday. I already knew in advance that the ***** resort in the north would be too boring for us for 10 days, but it is a wonderful place to digest the impressions of the last few days. You can also walk to the waterfalls and the cable car from here. Just when we got bored we changed the hotel and spent the last few days on the beach of Tengah (***** Tengah). After 3 weeks we returned to KL by domestic flight.See more
Prepare your Malaysia trip
Malaysia is in South East Asia and extends from parts of the Malay Peninsula to Borneo. This eclectic state was created by Chinese, Indian and even European cultures shaped and today represents a unique cultural mix. The island of Borneo offers authentic rainforests with animals of all kinds. If you long for city life, the capital Kuala Lumpur is the perfect place for it: Here you will find colonial buildings, lively shopping streets and the famous twin towers Petronas Towers.
When is the best time to travel to Malaysia?
Malaysia is all year round humid, but because of the short, cooling downpours, it is quite pleasant to travel. The temperatures fluctuate little. The west of Malaysia can therefore be traveled well all year round. The months from December to February and June to August are considered the best travel time. For East Malaysia including Borneo and the east coast of the Peninsula Malaysia, March to October is a good time to travel. December is not recommended because then very heavy rain is to be expected.
What to see and experience
Of course you want to enjoy your vacation in Malaysia to the fullest. To this end, Evaneos has identified the most interesting places and unique activities for you. Enjoy the wonderful cities and unforgettable trips.
In Malaysia you will encounter a wide variety of sights. The absolute highlights include:
- What lives in the 21st century
- Aboriginal speaking Australians
- What is the current state of Malaysia
- Can replace regular masturbation sex
- Is botrytis a mushroom
- Will the borders with NPD characteristics recover
- What are the basic paradigms of OOP
- Is Isagenix a healthy diet
- Which is the most dangerous animal in the sea
- Why do people love WWE
- Why are children so curious and naughty
- What does a mass diet look like
- What are the worst things about Quora
- What is basalt rock used for?
- Can I learn strategy with video games?
- Who has cute dogs?
- What does 5G mean for network operations
- Are rookie cops intimidated by gang members
- How does a clock symbolize life
- God changes his mind
- How do Methodist and Catholic beliefs differ?
- How do Americans see other cultures
- How are parties for the rich
- Which countries have more imports than exports?