Why meat eaters don't consider vegetarianism
52% of vegans wouldn't date a meat eater
A new global study by Veggly shows that over half of vegans would not date a meat eater
- 1 in 8 vegans wouldn't even date a vegetarian
- Veggly is now used in 181 countries
- Rise in veganism and the plant-based lifestyle responsible for a 10-fold increase in user numbers
Not on Veggly yet? Install now. Help a veggie friend by telling them about Veggly 😉
Veggly, the world's leading vegan and vegetarian dating app, today released new data from a survey of 1,400 users around the world to identify the top vegan dating trends in 2021.
The research shows that over half of vegans (52%) would not consider a relationship with a meat eater. Additionally, just over 12% of vegans, or roughly 1 in 8, wouldn't even consider dating a vegetarian because they still consume animal products.
Vegetarians are also reluctant when it comes to meat eaters. 4 in 10 (39%) would not consider a meat eater as a partner.
The new findings help explain Veggly's recent, rapid growth. The platform now has over 250,000 users around the world. Since July 2019, the app has grown tenfold from 25,000 users.
Overall, the United States has the most Veggly users in any country at 46,552. In second place is Brazil with 39,215 users, and in third place is Great Britain with 34,420 users. Germany ranks fourth with 33,890 users.
Veggly is available worldwide and is used in 181 countries. Veggly will continue its rapid growth thanks to the teams of vegans who worked together to translate the app into 8 languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, French, Italian, Danish and Polish with many more languages in the pipeline.
Rise in veganism
The rise in veganism and plant-based diets around the world over the past two years has fueled the rise of Veggly.
The number of vegans has increased significantly in almost all countries. For example, a recent study found that the number of Americans on a plant-based diet has increased by nearly 10 million over the past 15 years - a 300% increase and nearly 3% of the population in the United States.
Veggly founder Alex Felipelli commented on the new findings as follows:
„These results help us understand why Veggly has become so popular. Many vegans want to be with someone who shares their values and love for animals. For many vegans, their veganism is a way of life, so it's understandable that they wouldn't want to be with a partner who consumes animals or animal products
“We founded Veggly for this very reason!
Veggly is here to help vegans or vegetarians find the best and most compatible partners and we are 100% committed to growing this community as much as possible.
We keep investing in the platform and making improvements every week to improve the experience and meet the growing demand.
We believe that if the question were, would you rather date a vegan, the result would be close to 100%. But still 52% is very high for vegans who would not have a date with a meat eater at all! "
How about you Would you date a meat eater Do you have that already? Leave your comments below and let us know what you think about it.
Veggly is the only vegan / vegetarian dating app available for Android, iOS, and desktop / web
Don't miss out on Veggly🌱
Make sure to subscribe to our blog.
Stay up to date with all our announcements, other news, blog posts and future partnerships and please follow our social channels:
I like it:
- What's your favorite vegan cookie recipe
- Why does Asia eat dogs
- Does high cholesterol cause weight gain
- What is a life without sex
- What general advice is bad
- How can you make 50,000,000
- What disease is excess fat associated with
- Can video games be banned?
- How do I write a company profile
- Who is the best person
- Can you eat uncooked lobster
- How does China treat the homeless
- What is a critical angle 1
- Who are Vee24's competitors
- Why should people be overweight
- Why are bullets measured in caliber
- How does it work abroad
- White girls find Filipinos attractive
- What drugs will become toxic after their expiration
- Where does the term going postal come from?
- Why do foreigners go to China
- Did you regret joining the military?
- How does a virus multiply
- What do you mean by beautiful