How long does it take before the console game is dead
At the end of the 19th century, the western United States is being developed further and further with railroad lines. The fight for the country is fierce. One of his victims is the settler McBain, who is waiting with his children for the arrival of his new wife Jill. He and the children are ruthlessly murdered because his land with the urgently needed water is indispensable for the railroad mogul Morton. For the dirty work Morton has hired the bandit Frank and his gang, whose trademark are long dust coats.
When McBain's widow Jill decides to continue running the land and the farm himself, Frank approaches her at his own expense. But there is also the great stranger with the harmonica, who immediately after arriving by train had to fight off three attackers. He takes the side of the single woman, who promptly falls in love with him, but without any emotion. He defies Morton's plans - and also seems to want to settle an old score with Frank. After numerous deaths, the final showdown takes place, in which Frank is overtaken by the past.
To describe Sergio Leone's "play me a song of death" as one of the most fascinating and greatest westerns of all time means "carrying owls to Athens". Together with Dario Argento and Bernardo Bertolucci as well as Sergio Donati (screenplay) he created the basis for a film whose opera-like, epic staging became style-defining. Leone masterfully made use of all the possibilities of film language, starting with great panoramic settings and surprising close-ups, which can unfold their full effect due to the unusual type of montage and the length of the takes. In addition, there is a cast that catapulted Charles Bronson into the limelight, while Henry Fonda was cast against his previous image as an unscrupulous villain.
The legendary soundtrack composed by the late Ennio Morricone is closely related to the film. But Morricone not only contributed immortal, leitmotif melodies, but also the idea (inspired by John Cage and his Music of Silence) to "accompany" the famous opening sequence with the arrival of the unknown without any music, but only with pointed noises .
Curiously, the German title is due to a dialogue that does not appear at all in the original version of the film. The original title of the film, on the other hand, also refers to the epic dimension of this noble western, to its longing-nostalgic character: the farewell to a time that civilization and modernity (railroad) overtake.
- Who designed the US coins
- How can I improve my sleep quality
- What does por ende
- What is aerobic respiration in cells
- Is the GTX 1060 6GB out of date
- What are the upper class people
- Can we only survive with pills?
- How important are dips for powerlifting
- Converts your website traffic into business
- Israelis and Arabs eat similar foods
- What is the Christian view of masturbation
- What is the difference between and aequiv
- What is an epicenter
- Why do people go to private school
- Is it normal to receive spam emails?
- American schools mostly serve fast food
- Did Neanderthals evolved or became extinct?
- What are the different states of Singapore
- Why is digital marketing advertising important
- Is a gaming chair really needed?
- Indonesian girls are mostly pretty
- Why can't everyone be physically beautiful?
- Contain Quora statistics and Quora blog posts
- How big can a marine animal get