Companies should pay employee referral bonuses
Responsible doctor or specialist (m / f / d) for the psychiatric institute outpatient clinic
Specialists (f / m / d) for psychiatry and psychotherapy wanted for our psychiatric institute outpatient clinic,
At the CLINICS in THEODOR-WENZEL-WERK, the position of a doctor or specialist (f / m / d) for the psychiatric institute outpatient clinic (40 hours per week) is to be filled by January 1, 2020 or later, if possible. The position is basically divisible and open-ended. Please also apply if you only want to work full-time.
The clinics in the Theodor-Wenzel-Werk are a hospital with the psychiatric care contract for a large district in the southwest of Berlin with 178 psychiatric beds and 35 day clinics. In addition to the departments for psychiatry and psychotherapy I and II, the hospital has a department for neurology and a department for psychosomatic medicine and psychotherapy with an internal focus. The psychiatric departments jointly treat the entire spectrum of psychiatric illnesses on 7 wards (2 protected wards, 3 open mixed-gender wards with a behavior-therapeutic focus, geriatric psychiatry and one ward with a focus on psychotherapy).
Your profile - our benefit
We are looking for an experienced doctor or specialist (m / f / d) with an interest in independent outpatient psychiatric work in a large institute outpatient department in a very friendly, collegial, committed and experienced team. The applicant should be very willing to cooperate with other professional groups, the clinic and the social psychiatric network of the district. Please apply even if you have not (yet) received specialist certification. The specialist standard is ensured at all times by an experienced medical management team.
Our offer - your benefit
- We offer you an open-ended employment contract with remuneration according to the AVR DWBO
- We will pay you a performance bonus appropriate to your position and you will be part of the medical performance team. That makes your job with us attractive.
- You can look forward to a plus salary for participating in the consultation services of our cooperation clinics.
- Among other things, you receive capital-forming benefits, a 13th monthly salary, child allowance and a company pension that is important today.
- We organize an individual and thorough induction for you. Once you have been trained, we will support you with a targeted welcome offer. That makes you safer and even better in your work.
- You actively participate in economic and structural developments and thus have the opportunity to contribute your creative will to a comprehensive DIN ISO quality management system.
- We offer you advanced training and cover the costs of your personnel development.
- Together we ensure a good working atmosphere. An appreciative leadership culture is our plus. It is easier and better to work in a pleasant atmosphere.
And many other offers that we would be happy to discuss in person:
- Employer-funded pension
- Sports activities in the respective facilities (yoga, Pilates, back fitness, running groups, etc.)
- Free drinks (coffee, tea, water)
- Attractive working hours for mothers, as they only work from Monday to Friday. You can arrange the starting times flexibly in consultation with the team
- Employee referral bonus (1000 € for a nurse)
- Christmas party with the team
- Employee discounts for pharmacy supplies
- The company suggestion scheme distributes vouchers and bonuses
- Allowance for meals in the clinic's bistro
- The company doctor offers health advice and is happy to do an eye test (please take a look at the new flyer)
- Medical check-ups and flu vaccinations directly at the workplace
- Time off for participation in external training courses
- Offer of supervision
- Baby / glasses / contact lens / dentures allowance
- Good transport connection! Buses just stop right in front of the door!
You can look forward to a very pleasant working atmosphere in a committed, collegial and friendly team.
Ask us your questions!
Our application manager Thomas Luhn will be happy to provide information over the phone at (030) 8109 1286.
Head physician Dr. med. Barbara Roß on Tel. (030) 8109-1301.
Apply online on the TWW career page - now!
- Why are attractive people attractive
- What is a permanent ETF portfolio
- How many black sand beaches are there
- Which foods should I try in Switzerland?
- Who more pro science Republicans or Democrats
- Do dogs sleep like humans all night
- Narcissists are strong
- How does a diet affect obesity
- Where do you call home
- Should I live in London?
- How much rent is fair to pay
- Is online education the future of education
- How were generals as junior officers
- Who were the Volga Finns?
- How many countries use EVM machines
- How much is the 1983 penny worth
- What is a permanent ETF portfolio
- How are logarithms used in real life
- What is privatization
- What are the facts about the story
- How steep can stairs be
- What happens when you eat coffee beans
- How does video streaming work
- What is Newborn Absence Syndrome