Can beat Roman Brock Lesnar
RAW: Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar have to take it
With the Royal Rumble in front of the door, the events of RAW roll over. Roman Reigns has to take just as much as Brock Lesnar, women are also doing well.
The Balor Club challenges Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins & Jason Jordan
Sasha Banks & Bayley defeat Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville
- Matt Hardy defeats Curt Hawkins
After a long period of mental confusion, Matt Hardy found himself solid again on the latest edition of RAW. Under the theme of "woken", he gave Hawkins no chance and took a quick win. Then there was a star down with Bray Wyatt in the ring.
The Miz challenges Roman Reigns
The A-Lister reported back to RAW with Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas and immediately demanded a rematch for his Intercontinental Championship, which he lost to Reings. General Manager Kurt Angle started the fight on January 22nd - RAW celebrates its 25th birthday on this day.
- Cedric Alexander defeats Enzo Amore
- Titus Worldwide visits Cesaro & Sheamus
Cesaro and Sheamus will get a rematch for their tag team titles at Royal Rumbledas, but suffered at RAW. In a crazy final action, Apollo Crews escaped a Brogue Kick by Moonsault on Cesaro. O'Neil took the chance to roll up against Sheamus.
Braun Strowman attacks Brock Lesnar and Kane
The Rumble will be a Triple Threat Match between Strowman, Lesnar and Kane. The Monster Among Men sent a clear message beforehand and beat up both opponents. Lesnar was attacked on the ramp by Kane after a promo by Paul Heyman.
They both fought their way to the backstage area where Strowman intervened. With one of the boxes standing around, he first knocked out Kane before he also checked Lesnar. To top it off, Lesnar drew a scaffolding to fall on his two opponents.
- Samoa Joe defeats Rhyno
- Nia Jax attacks Asuka
Alexa Bliss continues to play her games. The champion convinced Nia Jax to attack Asuka. The Irresistible Force surprised the Japanese with an attack during her entry into the ring and made a statement shortly before the women's first Royal Rumble match.
The Balor Club defeats Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins & Jason Jordan
In the first segment of the evening, Jordan had announced that he would be the strongest trio in the WWE together with Rollins and Reigns. That could not be confirmed: Jordan caused a mess in the ring, which distracted the referee.
Reigns had to keep things tidy, but it was distracted. Jordan, trying to help, helped Rollins to his feet, but helped Balor to take the decisive action to the pin. Afterwards there was even more beating for the already beaten trio.
The Miz and his helpers intervened after the fight ended and knocked Reigns out. At the end of the show there was even the Shiel triple power bomb by Miz, Axel and Dallas against Reigns.
- How do the Chinese code
- What are the essential R packages
- Why do Indonesian Muslims use Hindu names
- Who is Donald Trump's Favorite President
- Is Vietnam popular with French tourists today
- Why do starchy foods cause constipation
- What is the heaviest element in the universe
- Can we create a time-space vacuum?
- Could Trump ever win the referendum?
- Why does Voldemort fear Dumbledore
- The ideal gas laws contradict each other
- How do they measure volcanoes
- What is the Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory
- Podcasting is better business than blogging
- Well worth visiting Lonar Crater Lake
- How much are cooks paid
- Will there ever be a draft again?
- What is Korean food healthy
- What screams I'm upper class in Thailand
- Is Aspergers Syndrome Autism
- Is it expensive in Malaysia
- Gravity bends the light
- What is the currency of your country?
- How can you generate numbers in Excel