What are the most frequently asked questions about Apache interviews
1. Access the device as a file on a Linux system.
2. When the Linux kernel starts, fromThe file system to be attached is read from the / etc / fstab file.
3. Each file in the Linux file system is identified by an inode.
Linux File System Use Inodes to Record File Information The file allocation table that works on Windows is similar: the inode is a data structure that contains file control information such as file name, location, size, creation or modification time, access rights, and ownership. An index node array, file, or directory corresponds to a unique element in the index node array. The system assigns each index node a number that corresponds to the index number of the called node in the array. Index node number.
The Linux file system stores both the file index node number and the file name in the directory The name of the file is combined with its index node number One clock. Each file name and index node number pair in the directory is called a link.
4. All plate blocks consist of four parts, vizBoot block, dedicated block, inode table block and data storage block.
Each file on the Linux system is assigned a unique value called an inode. I-nodes are stored in a file called Inode Table In the
The Linux hard drive is organized as follows:Boot area, superblock, index node (inode), data block (datablock), directory block (directory block). The superblock contains general information about the file system on the hard drive or partition, e.g. The size of the file system, and the data structure behind the superblock is an index node that contains almost all of the information for a particular file. Such as file access permissions, owner, size, setup time and corresponding directory blocks and data blocks;The content of a file is actually stored in a data block. The index node does not contain the name of the file, but the file name is stored in the directory block.The directory block contains the name of the file and the index node number of the file. Zh
5. Links are divided into: hard links and symbolic links (soft links).
The hardlink file is the same as the original file, but has a different name
The hardlink file can be accessed even if the original hardlink file has been deleted
You cannot link directory files across zones
contains only the path name of the linked file
You can also establish connections between file systems
If the original file is deleted, the linked file will also become invalid.
6. The superblock containsInode table and free block tableAnd other important information about the file system.
7. The authorization of a file is: drw-r - r--, the authorization is expressed in numerical form, the octal number is: 644 and the file attribute is directory.
Directory file l Shortcut file b Block device file c Character device file p Pipe fileRead, write, execute, r, w, x, 4, 2
8. The process started in the foreground is ended with Ctrl + c.
9. After the static routing has been set, the system administrator must change the routing settings if the network topology changes.
10. The important tasks of network management are:Control and monitoring。
11. When installing a Linux system to partition a hard drive, there must be two types of partitions:File system partition and swap partition。
The SWAP swap partition is a technology that pre-divides a certain amount of space on the hard drive and then temporarily stores data on the hard drive that is not normally used in memory to free physical space for more active programs
13. Before you run the shell programThe script file must have execute permissions。
14. One of the tasks of system administration is to be able to:Back up, back up, restore and update programs and data in a distributed environment。
15. The system swap partition is an area that is used as system virtual memory.
16. The kernel is divided intoProcess management system, memory management system, I / O management system and file management systemWait for four subsystems.
17. Kernel configuration is an important operation for system administrators when changing system configuration hardware.
18. When installing the Linux system, use the netconfig program to configure the network. The installation program asks the user step by step to enter the host name, domain name, name server, IP address, gateway address and subnet mask and other necessary information.
19. What uniquely identifies each user isUser ID and username.
20. The RIP protocol is the most common internal protocol and is commonly referred to as the dynamic routing protocol.
21. In the Linux system, everything is represented as a file and various methods of organizing files are invokedFile system 。
22. DHCP can implement dynamic IP address assignment.
23. The system network administrator managesServer, users, server processes and various resources of the system。
24. Network management usually consists of three parts: monitoring, broadcasting and management. The administrative part is the center of all network management.
25. You must compile the kernel if you want to delete the device drivers that are not available on this system. If the kernel does not support the device drivers on the system, you will need to update the kernel.
26 The ping command can be used to test whether the local system in the network can reach a remote host. Therefore, it is widely used to test network connectivity.
27. The vi editor has two working modes: command mode and input mode.
28. Availablels -al command to monitor file permissionsThe permissions of each file are expressed in 10 bits and are divided into four sections, the first section of which occupies 1 file for the file type and the second section 3 bits for the file owner's permissions on the file.
29. The difference between a process and a program is its dynamic nature, which is dynamically generated and terminated. The basic states that a process can have from its creation to its termination are: Running, Ready, and Waiting (Blocking State).
30. DNS is a database of host information that is disseminated on the InternetAllows translation between IP addresses and host names。
31. Apache is an application that implements the function of the WWW server, commonly referred to as "browsing a web server." The server application that enables users to browse web services is the Apache application.
32. There are two types of backups on Linux systems:System backup and user backup. The former relates to the backup of the operating system and the latter to the backup of applications and user files.
33. The default file system type for CD-ROM is iso9660.
34. After lilo.conf has been configured to take effect, the command and parameter must be lilo.
35. When using the ls command, use the -b parameter to display the non-printable characters in octal format.
ls -a show all files -l show file details -d can show directory permissions and attributes
-h The file or directory size can be followed by the unit --sort Sort by size
36. The type of file system that Linux uses to support Windows 9.x / 2000 long filenames is vfat.
37. The command to set the user to limit the storage space isquota 。
Because Linux has multiple users, root must use a disk capacity quota to limit the maximum disk space or the maximum number of files that a user or group of users can use for a particular folder.
38 On Linux it is used for storageConfiguration files and subdirectories required by the systemThe directory is /Etc 。
39. Hard links can only link to files. Symbolic links can be created across different file systems.
40. the socket fileThe attribute bit is s 。
41. The command to end the background process is kill.
42. There are two ways to run a process:Execute independently and with a higher-level process。
44. To display all processes running under the superuser on the Linux system, the command and parameter ps -aux should be used.
46. The standard output of the previous command is used as the standard input of the next command, known as the pipe.
47. The command and parameters for specifying execute rights for the script program is chmod a + x filename.
Three different authorization levels can be changed for all users
If you are the owner, change the owner's permissions
g group, change the permissions of the same group
o Other users, change other users' permissions
+ Add new permissions
= will be reset after all permissions have been removed
48. The remote login command is telnet.
49. To send 10 packets to test connectivity with the host abc.tuu.edu.cn, the following commands and parameters must be used: ping abc.tuu.edu.cn - c 10.
ping -c specifies the number of attempts -i defines the sending interval of each packet -W defines the waiting time limit
50. DNS serverProcess named namedAt startup, the DNS partition database file that is defined in the named.conf file in the / etc directory is loaded automatically.
51. The configuration file for the Apache server process is httpd.conf.
52. On a Linux system, the command to generate a .gz file after compressing the file is gzip.
tar-c create a compressed file -x extract the compressed file -t display the contents of the compressed package -z compress or decompress with gzip -j compress or decompress with bzip2 -v display the compression or decompression process permissions and attributes -P uses absolute path to compress -C refers to the directory in which it was decompressed
tar -cvzf compression, tar -xvzf decompression
53. If you are editing a file with vi, save the contents of the file in the test.txt file and enter the following command mode:w test.txt 。
54 The command and parameters with which the entire annual calendar can be displayed on the standard output is cal -y.
55. In shell programming, the following rules apply to the representation of test conditions in square brackets:There must be spaces on both sides of the square brackets 。
56. Check that the mounted filesystem / dev / had5 is normal. If something is wrong, it will be fixed automatically. Its command and parameters are fsck -a / dev / had5 。
57. A tool for sharing user directories under Unix / Linux under Windows 9.x is the Samba server.
58. The system administrator is responsible for performing system resource management, system performance management, device management, security management, and system performance monitoring.
59 On a Linux system, use the nslookup command to test that the DNS server can correctly resolve the client domain name command.
60. Under Linux the hard disk (slave) of the second IDE channel is identified as hdb.
61. If the system administrator needs to upgrade the kernel version and change the system hardware configuration, he should do so Recompile the kernel 。
62. If you only want to change the system's IP address, you should change that/ etc / sysconfig / network-script / ifcfg-eth0 Configuration file.
63. If there is no requirement to set up a DNS server on the LAN, but you want to allow users on the LAN to use computer names to access each other, you should configure / etc / hosts File.
64. In the vi editing environment, use the Esc key to switch modes.
65. Typically, Slackware Linux 9.0 is used ext3 file systemThe entire plate block of the system consists of four parts.
66. Archive / compress the directory / home / stud1 / wang, generate the file wang.tar.gz after compression and save this file in the directory / home to achieve the tar of this task The command format is tar zcvf / home / wang.tar.gz / home / stud1 / wang.
68. If you are configuring the network manually, you can change the host name by changing the / etc / HOSTNAME file. To configure the client to resolve domain names for this computer, you must configure / etc /. resolv.conf file.
69. There are two ways to start the process: manual start and scheduled start. The most commonly used commands for scheduled start are at, batch, and crontab.
70. The domain name of test.bns.com.cn is bns.com.cn. If you want to configure a domain name server, you must define the working directory of the DNS database in the named.conf file.
71. The two main protocols used by the Sendmail mail system are: SMTP and POP. The first is used to send email and the second is used to receive email.
72. DHCP is the abbreviation for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol and is used to assign IP addresses to hosts on the network.
73. There are many software packages used by proxy servers, and Squid is used in the textbook.
74. The rm command can be used to delete files or directories. The main difference is whether the recursive switch -r or -R is used.
75. The mv command can move files and directories and rename files and directories.
76. The number of hops in the routing protocol (RIP) indicates the number of gateways that must pass before the destination is reached.The longest distance accepted by the RIP is 15 hops 。
77. The ping command is used to test network connectivity and is implemented over the ICMP protocol.
78. The nfs protocol is used to implement file system sharing between Unix hosts (/ linux).
79. On LinuxThe devices are accessed via special files。
80. In addition to being an interpreter for user commands, the shell is also a powerful programming language. Bash is the standard shell for Linux.
81. Use the >> symbol to append the output redirection to the original.
eg: echo "nihao"> overwrite readme.txt
echo "nihao" >> readme.txt append
82. The command to add a user is: adduser or useradd.
useradd [options] [username] Create a user account
-d Specifies the user's home directory. The default is / home / username.
-e The format for the account expiration time is YYYY-MM-DD
-u specifies the user's default UID
-g specifies an initial user base group (must already exist)
-G specifies one or more extended user groups
-N Do not create a basic user group with the same name as the user
-s specifies the user's default shell interpreter. The default is / bin / bash.
eg useradd -d / home / sj -u 8889 -s / sbin / nologin yqy
83 Use the grep command to search for strings.
grep is used to perform keyword searches in text and display matching results
-b Search for executable files as text files
-c only displays the number of lines found
-i ignore upper and lower case
-n Show line number
-v lists the number of lines without keywords
84. Use * to match multiple characters at the same time.
* Represents 0 to multiple characters
? matches a single character
[0-9] stands for a single character between 0-9
[abc] Any of three characters
85. / sbin directory is usedStores hypervisors used by system administrators。
2. Multiple choice questions:
1. Among the following network protocols is the connection-oriented protocol: A.
A Transfer Control Protocol B User Datagram Protocol C Internet Protocol D Internet Control Message Protocol
2. Among the file system mount parameters specified in the / etc / fstab file, the D parameter is generally used for mobile devices such as CD-ROMs.
A uses B sw C rw and ro D noauto by default
3. Linux file permissions have a total length of 10 bits and are divided into four sections. The third section indicates C.
A file type B file ownership
C The permissions of the group of the file owner. D The permissions of other users
4. TerminationA process in the foregroundPossible commands and operations B.
A kill B
5. When creating a new directory using the mkdir command, you can create the parent directory first if the parent directory does not exist.
A -m B -d C -f D -p
mkdir creates an empty directory
-p A directory that can create nested overlays
e.g.: mkdir -p a / c / d (there is no / in front of the first folder, otherwise it is invalid)
6. The following description of the i-node does not match A.
One i-node corresponds to one file (each file is assigned a unique index node number, but several files can exist for one index node number According to the name)
B i-node can describe the number of blocks occupied by the file
C i-node describes the file size and the pointer to the data block
D The conversion of the logical structure and the physical structure of the file via the i-node
7. A file named rr.Z can be used to extract the command: D.
A tar B gzip C compress D uncompress
8. It has many C language functions, also called C filter.
9. In order for a host to communicate with another local area network through a local area network, the work required is C.
A Configure the name server
B defines a route from this system to the network
C Define a route from the local computer to its network gateway
D Define a route from this system to the destination network gateway
10. The files required to set up dynamic routing are D.
A / etc / hosts B / etc / HOSTNAME C /etc/resolv.conf D / etc / gateways
11. The network address of the local network is 192.168.1.0/24 and the gateway address of the local network to other networks is 192.168.1.1. If the host 192.168.1.20 is accessing the 172.16.1.0/24 network, the correct routing setting is B.
A route add –net 192.168.1.0 gw 192.168.1.1 netmask 255.255.255.0 metric 1
B route add –net 172.16.1.0 gw 192.168.1.1 netmask 255.255.255.0 metric 1
C route add –net 172.16.1.0 gw 172.16.1.1 netmask 255.255.255.0 metric 1
D route add default 192.168.1.0 netmask 188.8.131.52 metric 1
12. In the following references, D is not in the scope of the ifconfig command.
A Configure the local loopback address. B Configure the IP address of the network card
C Enable the network adapter D Load the network card into the kernel
13. The following description of the link is incorrect. B.
A hard link is to point the inode number of the linked file to the inode of the linked file
A hard link and a symbolic link both create a new i-node
C links are divided into fixed links and symbolic links. D Hard links cannot link directory files
14. When a host on the local network used the ping command to test the network connection, it was determined that all hosts on the network can connect to the public network, but cannot connect to the public network.
A host IP setting is incorrect
B There is no gateway connected to the LAN
C The gateway of the LAN or the host is set incorrectly
D The LAN DNS server settings are incorrect
15. The file contains the assignment between host name and IP address in the following files: B.
A / etc / HOSTNAME B / etc / hosts C /etc/resolv.conf D / etc / networks
16. The case that the kernel does not need to be compiled is D.
A When removing device drivers that are not used by the system. B When upgrading the kernel
C When adding new hardware D Activate the network card
17. There are four methods of assigning variables in the shell, of which the method with name = 12 is named A.
A direct assignment B use read command
C uses command line parameters. D uses the command output
18. The D command can intercept the data of the specified content from any line of the text file.
A cp B dd C fmt D cut
19. The following process type is not a Linux system process type D.
An interactive process batch process C daemonD completion
(1) Interactive process: A process that is started from a shell terminal. During the execution he has to interact with the user. It can run in the foreground or in the background. Zh
(2) Batch process: This process is a collection of processes that are responsible for starting other processes in sequence.
(3) Daemon: A daemon is a process that runs continuously and is usually started when the Linux system is started and stopped when the system is shut down. They are independent of the operator terminal and carry out certain tasks at regular intervals or wait for certain events to be processed. For example, the httpd process is always running and waiting for user access. There is also a commonly used crond process that is similar to a Windows scheduled task that can perform certain user-specified tasks on a regular basis.
20. The configuration file that needs to be changed to configure the Apache 1.3.19 server is ___A______
A httpd.conf B access.conf C srm.conf D named.conf
21. The subsystem not contained in the kernel is D. Process, memory, I / O and file management system
A process management system B memory management system C I / O management system D hardware management system
22. In day-to-day administration, the situations in which the CPU is affecting system performance are usually: A.
A CPU is fully utilized. B The CPU works with an efficiency of 30%
C CPU runs at 50% D CPU runs at 80%
23. If a computer has 128MB of RAM, the swap partition size is typically C.
A 64MB B 128MB C 256MB D 512MB
24. The fifth step in installing Linux is to let the user choose the installation method. If the user wants to install some components (software programs) and have the system install automatically after making the selection, option D must be selected.
A full B expert C newbie D menu
25. Linux has three commands for viewing files: If you want to move your cursor up and down to view the contents of a file, you should use the C command.
A cat B more C less D menu
26. The following information is an active process that is listed by a system with the ps -ef command: Process D is an active Internet super server that is responsible for monitoring connections to Internet sockets and calling the appropriate Server is responsible for processing the information received.
A root 1 4.0 0.0 344 204? S 17:09 0:00 init
B root 2 0.0 0.1 2916 1520? S 17:09 0:00 / sbin / getty
C root 3 0.0 0.2 1364 632? S 17:09 0:00 / usr / sbin / syslogd
D root 4 0.0 1344 1204? S 17:09 0:10 / usr / sbin / inetd
27. In the TCP / IP model, the application layer contains all high-level protocols. In the following application protocols, B is the file transfer between the local and remote hosts.
A telnet B FTP C SNMP D NFS
28. If we can't connect to a remote network, we need to trace the route to verify. To understand where the network is having a problem, the command that serves that purpose is C.
A ping B ifconfig C traceroute D netstat
29. The file named fido was modified with chmod 551 fido and the permissions are D.
A -rwxr-xr-x B -rwxr - r-- C -r - r - r-- D -r-xr-x-x
30. If the length of a file in the disk address table in the i-node table extends from block 1 to block 11 of the disk address table, the file occupies a total of B block numbers.
A 256 B 266 C 11 D 256 × 10
i-node is a 64-byte table that contains information about a file, including the file size, file owner, file access permissions, and whether the file is a normal file, a directory file, or a special file. The most important element in the i-node is the disk address table.
The table contains 13 block numbers. The first 10 block numbers are the memory addresses of the first 10 blocks of the file. These 10 block numbers can form a logical structure of a file up to 10 blocks in length, and the files are assigned the corresponding blocks in the order in which the block numbers appear in the disk address table. What if the file is longer than 10 blocks? The 11th item in the disk address table indicates a block number, and the block indicated by this block number contains 256 block numbers. So far, this method has met a file that is longer than 266 blocks. (272384 bytes). If the file is larger than 266 blocks, the 12th element of the disk address table indicates a block number. The block indicated by this block number contains 256 block numbers. Each block number of the 256 block numbers indicates a different block and the block contains 256th block number, these block numbers are used to get the contents of the file. The addressing method of the 13th index in the disk address is similar to that of the 12th index, except that there is a level of indirect indexing.
31. Use the ls –al command to list the following files: The D file is a symbolic link file.
A -rw-rw-rw- 2 hel-s users 56 Sep 09 11:05 am hello
B -rwxrwxrwx 2 hel-s users 56 Sep 09 11:05 am goodbey
C drwxr - r-- 1 hel users 1024 Sep 10 08:10 am zhang
D lrwxr - r-- 1 hel users 2024 Sep 12 08:12 am cheng
32. The DNS domain name system is primarily responsible for the resolution between the host name and A.
A IP address B MAC address C Network address D Host alias
33. The WWW server most frequently used on the Internet uses the B structure.
A server / workstation B B / S C centralized D distributed
34. The Linux system sends messages to other users using the C command.
A less B mesg y C write D echo to
35. NFS is a C system.
A file B hard disk C network file D operation
36. The D command completes the file backup to tape in the Linux security system.
A cp B tr C dir D cpio
37. The files of the Linux file system are placed in related directories according to their functions and should be stored in directory C for external device files.
A / bin B / etc C / dev D / lib
38. When the Linux system restarts, the information in memory is written to the hard disk, which should be implemented using the D command.
A # reboot B # halt C # reboot D # shutdown –r now
39. The network management has the following functions:Configuration Management, A, Performance Management, Security Management, and Invoice Management.
A Error management B Daily backup management C Upgrade management D Send email
40. Regarding the proxy server, the correct A.
A To use an existing public proxy server on the Internet, you only need to configure the client.
B The proxy server can only proxy the http request from the client.
C The proxy server can be used by any host on the network.
D The client using the proxy server does not have its own IP address.
41. Shut down the Linux system (without rebooting) with command B.
A Ctrl + Alt + Del B halt C shutdown -r now D reboot
42. The command to convert the IP address to an Ethernet MAC address is: C.
A ping B ifconfig C arp D traceroute
43. In command mode of the vi editor, type B to insert a new line below the current cursor line.
A ; B
44. In command mode of the vi editor, use command A to delete the character at the current cursor.
45. In command mode in the vi editor, you can use the C command to repeat the last operation on the edited text.
A up arrow B down arrow C <.>; D <*>;
46. Use the ls -al command to display the description of the file ff as follows: It can be seen that the type of file ff is A
-rwxr-xr-- 1 root root 599 Cec 10 17:12 ff
Now use the ls -l command to see a list of files in detailed format.
drwxr-x --- 4 user group 4096 Mar 10 00:37 filename
drwxr-xr-x 21 User group 4096 March 10th 8:16 pm Filename
-rw ------- 1 user group 524 Mar 10 00:40 a
-rw-r - r-- 1 user group 24 Jun 11 2000 b
drwx ------ 2 user group 4096 Mar 9 11:06 c
A total of seven columns of information are displayed from left to right: Permissions, number of files, associated user, associated group, file size, creation date, file name
The first column that is given special attention is:
There are a total of 10 positions, which can be divided into 4 groups:
d rwx r-x r-x
The first group has only one character:
- normal file
b Block device file
p pipeline file
Device file with c characters
Socket file from
The remaining 3 groups are the permissions of the user, group, other users or groups in the file. We see its format
rwx rwx rwx
r is legible
w can write
x is executable
By the way, they cannot be reversed. If a position is empty (-), it means that they do not have appropriate permissions.
A normal file B a permanent link C a directory D a symbolic link
47. The command to delete a file is: D.
A mkdir B rmdir C mv D rm
48. The following names are not types of DNS servers:
A primary master server B secondary master server
C samba D Cache_only server
49. The network administrator controls the WWW server, access and operation. These controls can be reflected in the A file.
A httpd.conf B lilo.conf C inetd.conf D resolv.conf
50. The mail forwarding agent is also called the mail forwarding server and can use the SMTP protocol or the C protocol.
A FTP B TCP C UUCP D POP
51. There are two ways to start the Samba server process: the independent start mode and the start mode of the parent process, with the former being started as a separate process in a C file.
A / usr / sbin / smbd B / usr / sbin / nmbd C rc.samba D /etc/inetd.conf
52. DHCP is short for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol, which enables a network administrator to manage a network system through a server and automatically assign ___ D ______ addresses to hosts on a network.
A network B MAC C TCP D IP
53. To ensure that the DHCP process starts automatically when the server is started, dhcpd = no in file A should be changed to dhcpd = yes.
A rc.inet1 B lilo.conf C inetd.conf D httpd.conf
54. The command to archive a file is D.
A dd B cpio C gzip D tar
55. The command to change the file owner is C.
A chmod B touch C chown D cat
56. The command to find a string that matches the specified conditions in a particular file is: A.
A grep B gzip C find D sort
57. The command you can use to create a new file is D.
A chmod B more C cp D touch
58. Among the following commands are the commands that cannot display the contents of the text file: D.
A more B less C tail D join
59. When using anonymous login to FTP, the user name is B.
A users B anonymous C root D guest
60. If you want to know how to use the command log name in practice, you can type D for help.
A logname --man B logname /？ C help logname D logname --help
61. If LILO is installed in the MBR, you can uninstall LILO with the A command.
A lilo -u B lilo -c C lilo -v D lilo -V
62. When viewing files and directories, use the keyboard shortcut D with the ls -al command.
A Shift + Home B Ctrl + PgUp C Alt + PgDn D Shift + PgUp
63. mc is C for UNIX style operating systems.
A window tool for the file editor / program compiler B for network configuration
C directory browser / file manager D Samba server administration tools
64. The inode is a D-length table that contains information about the file.
A 8 bytes B 16 bytes C 32 bytes D 64 bytes
65. The three glyphs for read, write, and execute file permissions are in the order A.
A rwx B xrw C rdx D srw
66. Linux filenames cannot be longer than C characters.
A 64 B 128 C 256 D 512
67. Processes have three states: C.
A ready state, an execution state, and an exit state. B Exact state, fuzzy state and random state
C operating status, ready status and waiting status D manual status, automatic dynamic and free status
68. To start the process from the background, add the symbol A to the end of the command.
A & B @ C # D $
69. B is not part of the mail system.
A user agent B proxy server C transfer agent D delivery agent
70. In a shell script, the command that reads the contents of each field in the file and assigns it to the shell variable is D.
A fold B join C tr D read
71. The crontab file consists of six domains, each domain separated by a space. The arrangement is as follows: B.
A MIN HOUR DAY MONTH YEAR COMMAND
B MIN HOUR DAY MONTH DAYOFWEEK COMMAND
C COMMAND HOUR DAY MONTH DAYOFWEEK
D COMMAND YEAR MONTH DAY HOUR MIN
72. When using FTP for file transfer, there are two modes: C.
A word and binary B .txt and word document
C ASCII and binary D ASCII and rich text format
73. The permissions of members outside of a filegroup are read-only, the owner has all permissions, the permissions in the group are read and write, and the permissions of the file are D.
A 467 B 674 C 476 D 764
74. In the DNS system test, set the named process number to 53 and instruct D to direct the process to reread the configuration file.
A kill –USR2 53 B kill –USR1 53 C kill -INT 63 D kill –HUP 53
75. The default port number for the Apache server to listen for connections is C.
A 1024 B 800 C 80 D 8
76. The combined use of PHP and MySQL solves C.
A Handle database access on the proxy. B Handle illegal access by hackers to the WWW server
C Troubleshoot database access problems on the WWW server
D Troubleshoot database access problems in the Sendmail mail system
77. OpenSSL is an A.
A Encryption software B Mail system C Database management system D Programming language for embedded scripting
78. The configuration file for the Samba server is D.
A httpd.conf B inetd.conf C rc.samba D smb.conf
79. Regarding the DNS server, the correct instruction is D.
No client configuration is required for a DNS server configuration
B If you are setting up a DNS server for a specific partition, only a primary DNS server needs to be set up
C The primary DNS server must start the named process, the secondary DNS server does not.
D The root.cache file of the DNS server contains information on the root name server
80. Type C to exit the interactive mode shell.
- What is the introduction of e-commerce
- What is the most promiscuous society
- How did Lee Kuan Yew deal with Singapore
- How much is 300 worth in Ghana
- Where can you submit poems online
- How to factor 2 9x 2 + 10x 2
- Have you ever found a body
- What is C in a circular equation
- Why Most Foreign Students Are Chinese
- What would you choose for money or luck
- What was the first modern skyscraper
- How much do NASA scientists earn
- Are LinkedIn recommendations important?
- Why do pc gamers hate consoles
- What is george in chinese
- What is an R IML package
- I'll go to hell
- What are the disadvantages of email
- Is it appropriate to piss off fat people?
- What celebrities have accounts on Quora
- Can we play online games in Steam?
- Do fraternal twins have identical DNA?
- Can I dropship on Etsy
- What do you love with passion