You can send me a message privately
Start a chat in teams
Individual and group chats are started the same way: by New chat Select at the top of your chat list.
Start a one-on-one chat
After you selected New Chat and entered someone's name, compose your message in the field at the bottom of the chat. Select to open the formatting options next to the field where you enter your message, select Format.
When you're done, choose Submit to start the chat.
You can also start a one-on-one chat from someone else's profile card. Open the image by selecting it in a channel or using search.
Start and name a group chat
Create a group chat in the same way as a one-on-one chat.
Choose You on Select New Chat in the chat list.
Select the down arrow on the far right of the field At , then type a name for the in the Group Name box the chat a.
Enter the names of the people you want to add into the To field a.
start a new chat, and select the down arrow Enter a name for the group chat, and
This will start a new conversation. Anyone who has access to the group chat can send messages.
You can group up to 250 people with other people.
Add people to a conversation
If you have more people in To circle the conversation, select Add people in the upper right corner of the chat (or view and add participants in group chat) Teams. Then enter the names of the people you want to chat with, select which part of the chat history you want to add, and select Add from.
Note: When adding someone to a group chat (not an individual chat), you can include chat history.
Teams saves the entire chat history back to the first message. If someone leaves the group, their chat responses remain in the chat history.
See who is in a group chat
To see who can be seen in a group chat on the chat, select View, and then add in Add Participants to the chat heading to see a list of the names of all participants.
- Have you played Death Stranding before?
- Why is e x 2 not integrable
- Which country is racist
- What is Gun Control in Australia
- Which is the best builder in Thrissur
- Why did the war on drugs fail?
- Christianity was basically pagan at its roots
- What is a quarter of 856
- Is Amazon drop shipping profitable
- What are the 3 different egg recipes
- What book did Plato write?
- Why don't people like strong personalities
- What is the political system of china
- How big is Cantor's Absolute Infinite
- The life expectancy of pets is also increasing
- Is it good to work in Penang?
- The significant number of 420 is 4
- Is there a Hindu heaven
- Why does humanity die day by day
- How do I become an Amazon Seller
- How can I research cancer
- Should we eat dry fruit in summer
- What offends the Indians the most
- How important are birthday parties to you