What are spherical spirits
The ghostly spring novelty from Drei Magier: The "spherical spirits" are not so easy to throw off the track
Ghost games in the old castle walls:
The "spherical ghosts" cannot be thrown off course so easily
Berlin, spring 2020. This spring it will be eerily beautiful, because the annual ghost race has begun - and the little ghosts love the twisted game. In “Kugelgeister” by Drei Magier®, two to five players help their ghosts to climb the old castle ruins. But the ascent is not that easy, because the old fortress is full of surprises and obstacles roll against the little ghosts again and again. Whoever manages to reach the top with his mind first wins the game.
There is a lot going on in the otherwise abandoned castle ruins - in the truest sense of the word. The little ghosts race and storm the old walls. But what is it? A rolling ball makes its way down from the tower and pushes the little ghosts off the track. With the new children's game “Sphere ghosts“By Drei Magier®, two to four players, ages five and up, make their way to the tower of the old ruin with their ghost figures. Whoever manages to get there first wins the game. By rolling the dice, the players move their figures forward on the 3D action board and in doing so also set free one or the other rolling obstacle that makes it difficult for the ghosts to climb. There is a safe path along the wall, but this not only costs the players more time, but also drives them back to the outside lane on rotten stairs. There the players have to watch out for the rolling balls that roll down in front of the tower at regular intervals. If the ball hits a pawn, it must move to the last corner field and climb the steps again. Whoever manages to lead his pawn safely and quickly to the castle tower first wins the exciting ghost race and crowns himself with the new spherical spirit.
Type: Child's Play | Publisher: Drei Magier® | Players: 2-4 | Age: from 5 years | Time: 15 min | Price: 38.99 euros
About Schmidt Spiele®
The Schmidt Spiele® publishing house is one of the best-known German game manufacturers. It includes the brands Schmidt Spiele® for puzzles, plush, children's, family and adult games, Drei Magier®, which stands for challenging children's games, and Selecta® in the field of wooden toys. The foundation stone for the Schmidt Spiele® brand and the traditional company was laid in 1907 by Joseph Friedrich Schmidt with the invention of the board game Mensch ärgere Dich nicht®. Other classics are Kniffel® and Ligretto®. The portfolio also includes numerous award-winning games for children, families and connoisseurs. In 1997, Schmidt Spiele® was taken over by Good Time Holding GmbH, based in Berlin. Further information: www.schmidtspiele.de
Roaya El Tahwy & Natalie Hurthe
Kronprinzendamm 20, 10711 Berlin
Tel .: +49 30 80 93 33 1-07
Email: [email protected]
- Is Australia still a migrant-friendly country?
- Why am I smaller than my father?
- Budapest has a good airport
- Minneapolis is a good place to move around
- Who was the father of evolution
- What is the smartest way to waste money
- Why are pencils hexagonal
- Why is a person important
- What's the best cake shop online
- What are the Symptoms of Brain Cancer
- What is your worst trait
- How I like to live in Dubai
- How are yachts transported overland
- Tea bags are poisonous
- Will anything survive climate change?
- Movement is possible without time
- How do you make an appealing game mechanic
- How do I find my market niche
- What is the brutal truth about WordPress
- Which Bollywood actor is the most sarcastic
- How do I change my life 2
- What happens to Fitbit when you buy Pebble
- What food should I eat 1
- Why is Death Stranding a flop
- Do you know witchcraft is real
- Why is the US so dangerous?
- Why did feminism ruin men
- Where do old dogs go to die?
- Which sex act do lesbians love most?
- Where can I read blogs
- How do you steal clothes
- Why did Erdogan lose Istanbul
- What is Smart Fulfillment in Flipkart
- What is the dimension of a line