How are celebrities personal
District of Diepholz - By Anke Seidel. What do the singer Dirk Busch, the moderator and musician Reinhold Beckmann, the cabaret artist Horst Evers and Werder trainer Thomas Schaaf have in common? They are celebrities who have a special relationship with the district. In the book "Landkreis Diepholz - very personally connected", which District Administrator Cord Bockhop presented on Friday together with the members of the district committee, various authors describe this living space from their very own point of view.
The volume was published in a noble blue with an edition of 3,000 copies. Its 144 pages are tough. Because they not only convey the feelings and experiences of celebrities with the living space of the Diepholz district or their relationship to it. Just as many other personalities have their say, exemplifying the diverse facets and special areas of the district.
Companies, firms and institutions also present themselves in portraits. “This time,” said District Administrator Cord Bockhop, “it's not about numbers, data and facts”. Rather, the Diepholz district as a living space is reflected in subjective contributions against constantly changing backgrounds.
There are personalities like Wilfried Heitmann (former Bundesliga referee and district councilor), Dr. Heike Pabst (Head of the Knowledge Workshop of the Northwest Metropolitan Region), Kay Kruppa (Director of the Weyher Theater), Dr. Nils Ismer (director of the Ströhen zoo) or Reinald Schröder (chairman of the Diepholzer Kulturring and managing director of the European specialist center for moor and climate), who describe unmistakable facilities and areas of the district from their point of view.
Abbess Isabell von Kameke from Bassum and Karl-Heinz Meyer as operator of the Lichtburg Quernheim, the smallest cinema in Germany, also have their say. 31 personalities contributed to the illustrated book, which presents impressive photos - from the Diepholzer Moorniederung, from Brokser Heiratsmarkt or the Brockumer Großmarkt, for example, but also from striking educational institutions, the Dümmer or typical half-timbered buildings.
The portraits of the firms and companies in turn reflect a cross-section of the economic power of the Diepholz district. Agriculture, fire brigade and tourism are also part of the topic.
The selection of the authors was based on very specific criteria, said District Administrator Cord Bockhop: "All areas of the district should be represented." In addition, the proportionality of north, south, east and west of the district area was a criterion.
Together with neomedia Verlag, the district has published the new photo book - not the first with this concept: As publisher Annette Rebers reported, 25 districts in Germany have already published such a portrait - including the district of Vechta. In the Diepholz district building, Ursula Lehmann (head of the district administrator's office) took care of the coordination - and told the members of the district committee how exciting the work had been and how much she enjoyed it.
Message during the book presentation: second volume not excluded. First, however, the district wants to use the first for representation purposes. Interested citizens can purchase the new publication in local bookshops.
“Landkreis Diepholz, very personally connected” ISBN 978-3-931334-85-7
neomedia Verlag Coesfeld
144 pages, 26.95 euros
- What is a discount
- Video game companies make goods
- Make another 5 cent coins
- What does breakfast eat breakfast eat
- Which vegan foods are ethically not vegan
- What is 13 out of 50
- Is it okay to buy insurance online
- How many carbohydrates are in flaxseed?
- What can nurses do that doctors can't
- Can we love a partner too much
- Can Huawei outperform Samsung in China
- Who reads romance novels
- Is Divi the best WordPress theme
- Left ideology seen as anti-national
- You can melt glass without an oven
- Are Amish racists
- How do obese people control their eating habits
- How much would 100 acres cost
- Where is peace on earth
- Should Canada join the European Union
- Have you regretted buying an Apple Watch?
- What can be my first job
- How many quarters weigh 200 grams
- When do we segment the market Why
- Who builds our house
- What are the secret places in Coimbatore
- What is Koine Greek
- Cancer can weaken your immune system
- Do you need an eye watch service
- How strong was Samson in the Bible
- Can someone get famous
- Was there something before God
- Why is the AUD falling against the USD
- What does alay mean in Indonesian slang