How does Warren Buffett read so much
What Warren Buffett spends 80% of his time doing
To be successful, having a high IQ or being kissed by luck is not essential. Anyone can make progress with just one small, everyday thing, which is one of the first skills you learn in school: reading!
Reading is a secret of success that most of the world's most successful people have in common. They also include the richest men in the world, above all major investor Warren Buffett and Microsoft founder Bill Gates.
Warren Buffet reads daily
He started out earning US $ 2 a day in a grocery store in Nebraska, USA, a few decades later he is one of the richest people on earth and one of the most successful investors of all time.
At the beginning of Warren Buffett's career as an investor, he read 600 to 1,000 pages a day. Nowadays he even spends 80% of his entire day, according to his own statement, exclusively reading.,
A tip from major investors: learn something new every day by reading
His tip for anyone who wants to be more successful is to keep learning, accumulate more knowledge and become wiser through constant reading. It doesn't matter what background you come from or at what point in life you are.
If you go to bed in the evening with more knowledge than you had when you got up, you will get ahead in life, according to Buffett's closest confidante Charlie Munger, also a billionaire and successful investor.
More successful people who are passionate readers
PayPal founder and Tesla CEO Elon Musk also swears by reading. For example, with the help of books he taught himself, among other things, how to build rockets.
Microsoft founder Bill Gates, also one of the richest people in the world, reads at least 50 books a year. It is important for him that these are not fictional, but rather non-fiction books and titles that give him even more knowledge.
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg even called on the whole world to join him in 2015 and read a new book every two weeks.
BYD: More than 300% plus in the current yearThe share of the Chinese e-mobility specialist BYD is one of the big stock market high-flyers in 2020. ›read more
- You can make pancakes without flour
- What do teenagers think of sex
- What is life in a word 3
- How should I start learning affiliate marketing
- Is Frankfurt in Germany
- What are your ten worst qualities
- Why does music keep getting worse over time
- Where did Adam and Eve die?
- Are CPAP cleaners effective?
- Dark energy is massless
- Where did Adam and Eve die?
- What should you never try in life
- Why is ontology important in philosophy
- Is there a free online Linux server
- Are all flower plants pollinated by animals
- Why are most countries not like Turkey?
- How does tourism benefit the economy
- What if teenagers ruled the world?
- What is billet aluminum
- What is smaller than a singularity
- What changes the perspective
- When does Google Earth take pictures
- What can kill a person's creativity
- How good is presonus studio one