How is a honeymoon in Vietnam
Honeymoon / Honeymoon in Vietnam | Special individual tour Vietnam | Dimsum travel
Honeymoon in Vietnam
Cozy, stylish and characteristic accommodations, including breakfast
Private transfers on arrival and departure
Transport by private car and driver
Cruise in the unknown and pristine Lan Ha Bay, near Halong Bay
Find your inner peace with a Tai Chi class or satisfy your hunger with a cooking class
Opportunity to make your honeymoon even more unique with various meet-a-local activities
Are you dreaming of a honeymoon in a country with beautiful nature, green rice fields and probably the best food in Asia?
Then off to Vietnam!
These honeymoons offer a cool alternation between active elements and romantic moments to enjoy together.
Relax on a traditional junk boat with a cocktail in hand fantastically beautiful karst mountains of the Lan Ha BuchDon't cycle or hike through the huge green rice fields and picturesque villages in Ninh Binh, pamper you during one Cooking class in Hue Your taste buds and spend relaxing hours for two at paradise beach by Cam Ranh.
During your trip you will be in special places and in atmospheric hotels stay.
TIP: As with all of our honeymoons, we can offer you a holy local "Wedding ritual"that will be celebrated for you in a traditional way and in a traditional place (Buddhist temple) - an indescribable moment that you will never forget.!
We make sure that you are well informed about what is happening, what actions to take and why you are being advised accordingly.
Itinerary (17 days / 16 nights)
Day 1 - Arrival Hanoi
Day 2 - Hanoi / Market visit and cooking
Day 3 - Hanoi - Tam Coc / boat trip and visit to the Galaxy Grotto
Day 4 - Tam Coc / visit Yen Mac
Day 5 - Tam Coc - Lan Ha Bay
Day 6 - Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi / Flight to Hue
Day 7 - Hue / Cooking Class
Day 8 - Hue - Hoi An, via Lang Co and Hai Van Pass
Day 9 - Hoi An / Biking through the countryside
Day 10 - Hoi An
Day 11 - Hoi An - Danang / Flight to Cam Ranh
Day 12 - Cam Ranh
Day 13 - Cam Ranh
Day 14 - Cam Ranh
Day 15 - Flight Cam Ranh - Ho Chi Minh / Show Saigon Opera House
Day 16 - Ho Chi Minh // Visit lively markets and Cholon
Day 17 - Departure from Ho Chi Minh
This trip can be extended, for example by a visit to the mighty Mekong Delta or perhaps to Siem Reap in Cambodia to admire the Angkor Wat !?
- Why is the obesity rate so high in Germany?
- Is there any leeway for HR
- Are there names for eLearning modes
- Are Japanese anime popular in Russia
- Why do people like alcohol
- We should all be taking vitamin D.
- Are natural disasters avoidable
- What are some Life Hacks 3
- PUBG is free for PC
- What is the value of 1 99999
- What makes a man marry
- How did money come about
- Are Canadians as patriotic as Americans
- Sells Ali Express original products
- What is the definition of electromagnetic energy
- Which SEO company has good customer support
- Why do people like Costco scallops
- Who first invaded Poland, Germany or Russia
- How does the date of the postmark work
- Who does your taxes 1
- Where did your startup idea come from?
- What happens to the weight we lose
- Must the cookie dough rest
- Which vegetarian food has the highest zinc
- What happens when you stop eating bread
- Drinking warm water reduces cholesterol levels
- Is Xi Jinping a nice guy
- Can I pay monthly for DigitalOcean hosting
- What are the best home designs
- What is good nutrition
- How would you describe your target group
- Why are website builders SaaS
- How can I customize a WordPress blog
- How do I find a fishing job