What makes someone a really good person
How you can recognize people with a good heart
In many ways I live in luxury. A great luxury for me is being able to choose the people around me. I don't have to deal with everyone who is put in front of my nose. I hang out with most people because I want to.
Since I've had this freedom, I've been feeling better. I am more balanced, I rarely get angry, I don't lose my energy so quickly, my self-esteem increases. The people around me have a big part in it. They are interested in me, help me, are happy for me and are honest with me. In a nutshell: They are people with a good heart.
I only realized this a few weeks ago. Since then she hasn't really let go of me. With this idea in mind, I will probably be even better able to quickly identify who is good for me and who is not.
With the help of kind hearted Jasmin I asked myself afterwards what actually defines a person with a good heart. For every kind-hearted trait there is a less good counterexample that is so obvious that I just want to compare the two:
How you can recognize people with a good heart
Characteristics of people with less good hearts
|They help you unselfishly||They take advantage of you|
|You rest in yourself||You get annoyed about every little thing|
|You feel after an encounter better as previously||You feel after an encounter worse as previously|
|You listen well||You only talk about yourself|
|You can forgive others||You are vengeful|
|You are humble||They think they deserve more|
|They are honest with you||They lie and deceive you|
|You're interested in you||You're interested in yourself|
|They are happy for you||You are gleeful|
|They want your best||They just want "your best"(= Her best)|
|They show you appreciation||They criticize you at every opportunity|
|They accept other people without judgment||You express yourself disparagingly about others|
|You are critical of yourself||They believe they are always right (know everything better)|
|They recognize what you need and give it to you||They do not share, but are intent on their own gain|
|They see the good in other people||You are cynical and have a "the-world-is-bad-mentality"|
|You take responsibility for yourself and others||They blame others and see themselves as victims|
|They are hardworking and do their best.||You let others do the work|
|They are open to you||They are hiding things from you|
|They have low expectations of you||They expect nothing less than that you make them happy|
|You don't talk above other people||They gossip about their fellow human beings|
|They change things that they don't like||They complain about things they don't like|
|You care about the well-being of other people and living beings||"What do I care about the misery of others?"|
|You bring lovely people together||They are jealous and want their friends just to themselves|
|You are a giver (or an exchanger)||You are a taker|
Not everyone has a good heart because they help someone. Likewise, someone is not a bad person if they are selfish or complain. I consider myself to be kind-hearted but partly find me in the right column. Humans are not one-dimensional, black or white, but complex beings. But I find that I prefer to surround myself with people who have the characteristics in the left column. The more characteristics someone from the right column brings with them, the faster I keep my distance. In this case, the deep relationship I want cannot develop.
Basically, I believe that most people have good hearts. However, it is often buried under low self-esteem, upbringing, negative experiences or the fear of being hurt. Sometimes you just have to dig deep enough. For myself I can say: the better I feel, the more open I am, the higher my self-esteem, the more often I can show my good heart.
- Why is it important to serve in the military?
- Why is international trade growing
- Are you a smart person
- Another world exists in the universe
- When will YouTube pay me
- What is missing in the yachting industry
- Who are Singapore's allies
- How do I get more customers
- What are some examples of sales scripts
- How to say a word in Tagalog
- How do webinars work
- Benefits employers paid employees
- What are some of the oldest phonemes
- Why should I choose digital marketing?
- Fatty food causes cancer
- There would be a mass without photons
- What if Malaysia ruled the world?
- How much propranolol could kill you
- Can I make money with my dog
- How many 103 liters are in kg
- How fertile is Martian soil
- What are digital marketing prospects
- Why do some people hate nationalism
- Was xenophobia the cause of Brexit?
- What are some unknown facts about China
- What habits millionaires avoid
- Why is English used in Singapore
- How many Jews are there in Iran
- Which fruit is good for liver cancer
- When did you realize that God exists?
- How big were the armies during World War II
- What are examples of nationalism influencing history?
- What weighs about 500 grams
- Everything that is true is also real