Was mathematics invented or discovered 1
The history of mathematics
3.3 Doctrines and formulas
1. The base angles in the isosceles triangle are the same.
2. The vertex angles between two intersecting straight lines are the same.
3. A triangle is defined by one side and the two adjacent angles.
4. The diameter bisects the circle.
5. The diagonals of a rectangle are the same and bisect each other.
6. The peripheral angle in the semicircle is a right one.
II) The Pythagorean Theorem
In the right triangle, the sum of the squares over the cathetus is equal to the square over the hypotenuse:
a2 + b2 = c2
3² + 4² = 5²
9 + 16 = 25
Another number triple would be:
9² + 12² = 15²Û81 + 144 = 225
Consider the square (a + b)2.
On the one hand it has the content a2 + b2 + 2ab. On the other hand, it consists of the small square with side length c and four times the right triangle in the corners of the large square. This gives the area
c2 + 4 * (ab / 2) = c2 + 2ab.
You can draw a line from any point to any point.
A limited straight line can be extended continuously.
You can draw the circle with any center point and distance.
All right angles are equal to each other.
What is equal to the same is also equal to one another.
When like is added to like, whole is equal.
If like is taken away from the same, the remains are the same.
What covers one another is equal to one another.
The whole is bigger than the part.
The Platonic solids also come from Plato:
- What are the auto companies in India
- Is suitable for microwave ovens
- What are the 4 steps to solve the problem
- Teenage boy sucking pacifier
- Are atheists materialists
- Who needs ICSI
- What's good about the US healthcare system
- What is an MRCP course
- How can men give women the feeling of being desired
- What do you like and what do you dislike
- Are natural disasters avoidable
- How to Lose Belly Fat 1
- What is online reputation management
- What should I know about Malaysia
- What is the WordPress Theme Framework
- What does Facebook crypto currency mean for Bitcoin
- Can AI replace creative jobs
- Do you make yourself a priority
- Why are American girls so hot
- Which sex cults can I join?
- Which blood cancer is incurable?
- How do I master technical analysis
- Should Twitter be concerned about Quora
- How do I organize a weekly schedule