I am new to how Udimi works
Is it worth buying Solo Ads from Udimi?
My experiences with the Udimi Solo Ads.I have already bought Solo Ads several times from Udimi and they always received more clicks than ordered and I always had a good number of registrations for the advertised newsletters.
Of course, I do not direct the purchased traffic to the sales pages of a service or offer that I want to advertise, but always to a landing page, i.e. a page where I ask the visitor to subscribe to my newsletter.
This is how I get valuable email addresses from my potential customers.
In the next days and weeks I can then email these interested parties both automatically and manually, thus increasing the probability of a purchase many times over.
From the advertising one also knows that it takes 7 or more contacts before a prospective customer even considers a purchase decision.
What I advertise at Udimi Solo AdsAs I have stated elsewhere, all of my advertising is focused on my program, my plan, 3Steps2Succeed.com.
3Steps2Succeed.com is an example of such a landing page.
An essential aspect of this strategy is to regularly invest part of the income in advertising in order to push the business and achieve the goal more quickly.
My affiliate links to the article:
- How poor people get fat
- How much money do churches make every year
- What is Faculty and its Applications
- What is the best program for email
- Why do evolutionists have a defeatist mentality
- Can Malaysia be a superpower country
- How should I cure wheezing
- How does Nietzsche overcome nihilism?
- Can someone briefly explain about Salesforce certifications
- Is traveling in the Arab world safe
- Why is the UAE such a cheap country
- What role do the media play
- Is Estonia a developed country
- Are you a member of the NRB
- Every state has defense companies
- I hate to work what to do
- What is metaphysics
- How can I track a flip phone
- Super Bowl 53 was rigged
- How can you get abs without cardio
- MIDI is ruining the music business
- What is halal food
- Why choose hr
- Do bands need permission to cover songs?