What are the best departments at Yale
> Prof. Dr. Nikolas Guggenberger is moving to Yale
Much to the regret of the ITM, Prof. Dr. Nikolas Guggenberger, LL.M. (Stanford) from the University of Münster to the Yale Law School, USA, in the summer of 2019. Professor Guggenberger has been a junior professor at the RWTÜV Foundation at the ITM since 2016 and, with the research focus on blockchain, smart contracts and legal automation, is an important pillar in the ITM's competence structure.
Prof. Dr. Nikolas Guggenberger
During his time at the ITM, Professor Guggenberger awakened students' enthusiasm for future digital topics such as crypto currencies and artificial intelligence (AI) in numerous seminars and lectures on IT law. As a co-organizer and speaker of the symposium "Blockchain: Chances, Law and Regulation", which took place on November 7, 2017 in the Erbdrostenhof in Münster, he also made a lasting contribution to the dissemination of knowledge about DLT technology. The conference marked the 10th anniversary of the RWTÜV Foundation. Prof. Guggenberger has also published repeatedly on prominent IT topics, for example the Network Enforcement Act (NetzDG) in the context of social networks. As a member of the International League for Competition Law (LIDC), Professor Guggenberger was also involved in an extensive resolution on trademark law, which was passed by a majority by over 100 delegates from more than 25 countries in October 2018 and is addressed to the EU and national legislators. In 2018, Professor Guggenberger was appointed as a founding member of the Advisory Board "Medien-Digital-Land NRW".
In summer 2019, Professor Guggenberger will take up a position as Executive Director of the Information Society Project (ISP) at Yale Law School. As part of this project, he will focus on the interface between law and technology, i.e. in particular with fintechs, platform regulation, legal automation and the future of private law.
The entire ITM would like to thank Professor Guggenberger for the exciting, instructive and always joyful collaboration over the past three years. His special know-how, especially in the field of DLT technology, and his outstanding legal expertise will always be fondly remembered by the institute.
The entire ITM wishes Professor Guggenberger all the best for his future in the USA and would be delighted to see him one day longer at the ITM one day.
- Is there a healthier alternative for smokers?
- Wedding invitations should all be in capital letters
- Are you able to relate company advantages to productivity
- Space can come out of nowhere
- Can you sue someone for property damage?
- How important are birthday parties to you
- Can I remove rust?
- What is Australia's immigration policy
- What is the rarest form of gold
- What is muslim kiss
- What is child labor
- How do pastors make money
- Foreigners in China Obtain Social Loans
- How can I identify pure gold coins
- Which countries use Singaporean weapons?
- What are the best survey tools
- Can I have sex with Harry Potter
- How do narcissists react with other narcissists
- Is physics required to study artificial intelligence
- Why are we still using the C.
- How many centimeters are 84 meters?
- What is the best mid-size SUV
- What are the positive aspects of being overweight
- What is 3 2 6 2 3
- How much are steel pennies worth
- When will original thoughts stop being original?
- How common is xenophobia in Japan?
- Where does a heart get energy from?
- How would you have killed Adolf Hitler?
- What's your favorite breakfast
- Buy an iPhone cheaply in Singapore
- Badgeville Product How do I start programming
- What are secondary and complementary colors
- Why do people buy artificial Christmas trees