Let YouTubers replace bloggers
How to become an influencer
The content flow also depends on the field, platform and target group. Instagram profiles should be fed with new content at least once a day, while influencers on YouTube upload a new video about two to three times a week on average. Of course, it also depends on how much attention your content demands - how “snackable” it is. If you only post pictures on Instagram that can be viewed in a split second, you will hardly overwhelm your followers with several posts per day. If you shoot videos for minutes, you shouldn't overwhelm your followers with too much content, especially not with advertising. Otherwise, your followers will struggle to keep up with your content flow and will more likely let you fall than catch up. This is especially true if your content builds on one another.
For the right content flow is next Sure instinct also one Target group analysis important. Depending on the type of average follower, you have to plan a more or less small attention span. If you run a podcast that is aimed primarily at young, working people, your programs should not exceed half an hour if possible - after all, you can assume that your followers will be listening to your podcast, for example. B. on the way to work or during the lunch break. For this purpose, it also makes sense if your podcast appears daily during the week.
But content flow is often of a certain nature Events and circumstances in 'real life' dependent. Sports blogs are naturally particularly active after sporting events, i.e. especially on weekends. Influencers on Instagram, e.g. B. who specialize in hiking are more likely to be noticed in summer than in winter. Creativity is needed when the circumstances make the content flow difficult.
Likewise, some fields require if possible compact content. Sports bloggers have to formulate sensationally and get to the point quickly, which is why tweets are particularly popular here. Because many athletes are in a certain way influencers on Instagram themselves, this field on the platform is all the more difficult. A professional athlete can also generate interesting content much more easily because he is right at the source. To compete with the content flow of professionals is likely to be difficult, precisely because the flow of these people has increased significantly in recent years. It is now quite common for football players to post on Instagram at least after each game. In a fast-paced field like sport, there is one too high frequency of your content appropriate.
- How does content marketing affect the market
- How often do satellites fall out of orbit
- What fascinates you most about space exploration
- Can someone think like a programmer
- Where is SEO the title in WordPress
- Is Singapore economically perfect
- How do you see life in Malaysia
- How many R packages are there
- Why do some people like to eat outside
- What are the cons of government jobs
- What is Koine Greek
- What is the first rule of your job
- How can I correct my male sterility?
- How can you sort out copper pennies
- How much time does dropshipping take
- What are secondary and complementary colors
- Which country is in Washington City
- The ocean was always blue
- Is London safe for Muslims
- What is the best old coin
- What is the first name of Islamabad
- How expensive is pc gaming
- Make black women better women
- How are innovation and entrepreneurship related?
- Which country is better Poland or Malaysia
- How can I promote a WordPress plugin
- How is the restaurant business in Taiwan
- What is the reason for gallbladder stones
- What kind of diet did you do
- How much income tax is there in Australia
- What in game objects shouldn't exist
- Who is behind the protest in Hong Kong?
- How can I publish a book here
- What do the Japanese think of Indonesia?