The bowel movement makes your stomach empty
Enema with tea or coffee?
To increase the effect, the inlet water can be provided with bentonite, for example (1 tablespoon per 500 ml of water), which increases the absorption and excretion of toxins.
Chamomile or linseed tea can also be used. Chamomile tea soothes and flaxseed tea relieves inflammation in the intestines. By the way, linseed tea is not a real "tea", but describes the soaking liquid of linseed.
To do this, soak 3 tablespoons of whole flaxseed in plenty of water, after an hour fill up with enough water to achieve the desired amount of enema liquid and then pour off the flaxseed. So you only use the liquid and NOT the actual seeds.
Coffee enemas, on the other hand, are said to stimulate the liver in particular and strengthen the detoxification capacity of this organ. However, they can also relieve pain of all kinds.
Coffee enemas should best be carried out in consultation with a therapist, as they can have extremely strong - even negative - effects. They should also only be practiced with organic coffee, the better enema variant is green organic coffee.
Enemas as an accompanying measure
Enemas or colonic irrigations are very effective at cleaning the lower intestines, but have the disadvantage that they by no means clean the entire colon, let alone the small intestine.
For this reason, they are not suitable as the sole measure for colon cleansing, but they are extremely suitable as an accompanying measure to a colon cleansing program as described in point 2.
In any case, remember that colon cleansing can only be successful after a while. A lifetime of bad eating habits could clog and contaminate your bowels.
As a result, in some cases it can take a few years for the digestive system to clear all of the accumulated debris.
Usually, however, the first successes can already be recorded after a few weeks. In either case, be patient with your body and support it wherever you can.
* The mention of animal testing does not mean that WE are in favor of it. On the contrary. We reject animal experiments, especially because they are often carried out to test methods for combating diseases that could very well be eradicated with the help of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Ultimately, we only mention animal experiments and their results because readers insist on scientific evidence over and over again.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- MEMOIRS Sir WM. Arbuthnot Lane, Bart., C.B., F.R.C.S. 1856-1943
- Jane G. Goldberg, "Deceits of the Mind and Their Effects on the Body," Transaction Publishers, 1991
- Basti method for colon cleansing
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What do Buddhist monks sing
- What is it like to have long hair
- The Cantonese language was created before Mandarin
- Why is the informal economy important
- Who was Lazarus to Jesus
- Can I track mobile location from WhatsApp?
- How do personalized ads work
- How do you find simple probability
- Which dishes should I never buy?
- How often do you buy cryptocurrencies
- Why does Kyrie Irving Lebron hate James
- What does the Bible say about retribution
- Mintcoin is a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin
- What if Tasmania left Australia?
- What is Affiliate Arbitrage
- Was Freddie Mercury gay
- Where can you find collector coins online
- Can I stretch climbing shoes in length
- What is a lead funnel
- How many black sand beaches are there
- Why is rust seen as harmful?
- Which 5 cryptocurrencies survive and become profitable
- Why is there no war in Australia?
- Where does Chow Mein come from
- Which certifications do you need for VBA
- Makes sugar more addicting than tobacco
- What do you love about Portugal
- How did people live before Google search
- What is your career in IT sales like
- Are freebies haram
- What is a mail id
- How to improve vocabulary 1
- Which direction is Mecca for prayer