Are you a member of the NRB
Ruder-Club Süderelbe »Association» Membership
Application for membershipThe application for membership can be downloaded here:
Application for membership.docx (rowing regulations and statutes)
If you are interested in rowing, just drop by at the given training times or contact the respective trainer beforehand.
Annual membership fee
|category||active passive||Membership fee||+ Association fee|
|Adults (from the age of 18)||active||211 €||28,16 €|
|passive||110 €||28,16 €|
|Young people (between the ages of 14 and 18)||125 €||15,49 €|
|Apprentices, students, volunteers||125 €||28,16 €|
|Children (up to 14 years of age)||94 €||1,29 €|
|Families, married couples with children up to the age of 18||302 €||depending on the number of people|
|Married couples||both active||302 €||55,32 €|
|active passive||264 €||56,32 €|
|both passive||202 €||56,32 €|
|Children, young people, trainees||free|
Admission fee65 euros, includes a club t-shirt, the statutes, a club sticker and the use of a locker.
The association fees to be paid by the RCS to the three associations DRV, AAC / NRB and HSB are passed on to all members. This means that all adults have to pay EUR 28.16, young people EUR 15.49 and children EUR 1.29 in addition to their contribution. Our club is a member of the three associations so that we can practice our sport. Through the membership in the DRV and AAC / NRB we are z. B. entitled to start in regattas, through membership in the HSB we are, among other things, liability insured.
The debit takes place on March 1st. and on 01.09. of the year for the half-yearly, or on 01.06. for the annual move-in.
Active / passive membership
Anyone who uses the club's own sports equipment, the boathouse or its inventory for sporting purposes is considered an active member. A passive member is anyone who does not (any longer) do sports, but wants to continue to support the club through membership and is interested in social club life. The contribution group can only be changed at the end of the year. A retrospective change is generally not possible. The application for membership can be downloaded here. The application must be sent to the RCS in writing. Sending via e-mail or the like is not permitted. If your personal data (address, account, ...) should change, you can download a suitable form here. Please also pass this form on to the RCS in writing.
If you have any questions, please contact Member Administration [ät] rc-suederelbe.de.
- How does the WSOP make money
- What is the 7th dimension
- How does your country support your farmers
- Is a misspelling a grammatical mistake
- All photons have the same mass
- Does someone like questions that are disrespectful
- What is the Fowkes Hypothesis
- Are Koi fish dangerous to humans
- What helped you become fluent in Mandarin Chinese
- What is Dirichlet Latent Mapping
- Why do all my friendships fail 1
- Left ideology seen as anti-national
- How can I research cancer
- Which country has the tastiest breakfast?
- What are the causes of a disaster
- What are some examples of geographic segmentation
- Does Manila need a new airport
- How do I delete a Quora post
- Do dogs sleep like humans all night
- Was World War II really necessary
- There is hair loss in women
- Who are Conservatives and Liberals
- Ethical people are less happy
- Potential energy can be negative