Has a space-time charge curve
Why is spacetime curved by mass but not by charge?
The charge curves space-time. The metric for a charged black hole is different from an uncharged black hole. Charged (non-rotating) black holes are described by the Reissner-Nordström metric. This has some fascinating properties, including functioning as a portal to other universes, although unfortunately these are unlikely to be physically relevant. This is discussed in the answers to the question. Do objects have energy because of their charge? although it is not a duplicate. Everything that appears in the stress energy tensor curves space-time.
Spin has an effect too, although I have to admit that I'm out of my comfort zone here. In order to account for the spin, we have to extend GR to the Einstein-Cartan theory. However, on a large scale, the net spin is effectively zero, and we wouldn't expect the spin to have a significant effect until we stick to the quantum length scales.
- What is the best workout for men
- Why are expensive things expensive
- What is your exact target market
- What should I know about Malaysia
- What are Public Sector Banks
- How was the universe discovered
- Are souvenirs ever useful
- Is Hawaii expensive to visit
- What are parachute fireworks
- What do Indonesians usually eat for breakfast?
- Is there a free online Linux server
- What is WSOP 1
- What offends Australians?
- How is the night life in Coimbatore
- How rewarding is the Amazon affiliate program
- WordPress themes are a one-time purchase
- Which is greater 0 7 or 0 5
- Should I even take part in the ValueLabs interview
- When did Quora start promoting ads?
- What are the unspoken rules of dating
- What kind of shoes do vegans wear
- How many steps correspond to one flight
- What tools does your startup use
- Have grandparents rights in Florida
- What is a no closing cost mortgage
- Should employees who work harder receive bonuses
- Why does Mumbai have 2 airports
- How many devices is Netflix available on?
- How are the Swiss?
- How can I present a data set
- What are some good riot grrrl bands
- Is Turkey racist towards Arabs?
- Is everything possible, if so how
- Which states have passed Sharia law?