Which is the most classic country
120 seeds of the 12 most classic and flavorful chilies - classic collection
COLLECTION OF 120 SEEDS OF THE 12 CLASSIC CHILLI PEPPERS FROM THE SPICIEST TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL IN THE WORLD
Classic collection from Semi Strani di Carlo Martini
In this collection I have gathered 12 of the best chillies, from the hottest to the tastiest, which I consider classic chillies and which are therefore inevitable.
None of these seeds are GMOs.
These are seeds that I have personally produced with my small sole proprietorship "Semi Strani di Carlo Martini", which produces seeds with the "Regional Authorization Toscana 6170". Hence, the seeds undergo genetic controls to ensure the purity of your purchase without risking any rip-offs on the quality of the seeds and on the plants that these seeds will really give you. The seeds were made in Pistoia last summer, so they are very fresh and entirely made in Italy. You can sow them within 2 years of receiving them. Keeping them in the refrigerator will keep them viable for at least 10 years.
If you need information on germination and cultivation, here is the guide to growing the hottest chilies in the world.
Here is the individual description of each chili pepper in this one Classical collection:
- 10 pure seeds of Carolina Reaper Red (Capsicum chinense): Listed in the Guinness Book of Records in December 2013 as the hottest chilli pepper in the world: a bomb that loosens your tongue from your mouth, makes you sweat and feels sharp to the nose and ears. Originally from South Carolina, it is a cross between an Indian Naga and a Mexican red habanero. It has an incredible 2,200,000 SHU record.
- 10 Pure Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Yellow seeds (Capsicum chinense): A powerful fragrance and a huge harvest. He comes from the Moruga district in the Caribbean of Trinidad and Tobago. It was voted the hottest chili pepper in the world in 2011 and was only supplanted by the Carolina Reaper in 2013. Hence, it is currently considered (in its red variant while this is the yellow variant) to be the second hottest chilli pepper in the world on the Scoville scale. This yellow variant is fruity and is suitable for cheese, fish and vegetarian dishes.
- 10 pure seeds of Bhut Jolokia Red (Capsicum Chinense / Capsicum Frutescens): powerful Indian chillies, known in the west as ghost chillies, a classic in the US where they are widely consumed. Its name means "Cobra Pepper" because it bites like the famous snake. It was voted the hottest in the world in 2007 and held the title until 2011 when it was beaten by the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion and later the Carolina Reaper. As you can see, in this Classic Collection you have the first 3 hottest chillies in the world according to the official Scala di Scoville ranking. Its peculiarity besides the beauty of the shape is the fact that it is the only known hybrid between Capsicum Chinense and Capsicum Frutescens, which makes it one of the most beautiful and best peppers in the world, just a must-have classic.
- 10 pure seeds of Pink Tiger (Capsicum chinense)
- 10 pure seeds of Habanero Chocolate (Capsicum chinense): With an intense and explosive taste, it happily combines with meat, Mexican cuisine and beans. Like all brown peppers, it has a slightly bitter taste and an almost smoky, exquisite aftertaste.
- 10 pure Habanero Orange seeds (Capsicum chinense) with a remarkable sharpness, which, however, reaches the tongue after a few seconds, as I say "with a delayed outbreak". It is the oldest of the habanero and the most consumed chili in Mexico, along with jalapeno, which is also included in this collection. It has a sweet aftertaste that is great for pasta all'arrabbiata, pizza and Asian cuisine. Check out the spicy recipes.
- 10 pure seeds from Scotch Bonnet (Capsicum chinense): Very popular in the US, perfect for hamburgers and meat sauces. It is a very fertile plant and the fruits are large and fleshy, a real delicacy, the most daring make it filled with cheese, but it takes your mouth off of asbestos.
- 10 pure seeds of Jamaican Red Hot Pepper (Capsicum chinense)
- 10 pure seeds of Acratà el Viagra Natural (Capsicum annuum)
- 10 pure seeds of Diavolicchio Calabrese (Capsicum annuum)
- 10 pure seeds of jalapeno (Capsicum annuum), not very spicy and therefore tolerable for everyone, known for its taste, taste and versatility. Many scholars believe it is the oldest chili pepper in the world, so much so that the Aztecs cultivated it in Mexico even before the Spanish arrived. Cristofero Colombo returned from his second trip to America with a chilli plant. With what went down in history as the "folk spice" at the time, there has been much debate about which plant Columbus returned with, some say jalapeno and others the habanero orange, we will probably never know, but certainly it was one of these two whose seeds are both present in this super collection. Foodies eat jalapeno when it's still green. In fact, it usually separates from the plant just before it turns red. Numerous recipes with this classic pepper that you can find here. Spicy recipes. Remember that the jalapeno can be prepared in slices to put in oil or vinegar, and then use them as finger food salads, on pizza or in hamburgers. Another famous recipe is that of stuffing them with cheese and then rolling them in bacon and searing them a little on the grill. They become a delicious and original aperitif to be enjoyed with a nice red wine.
- 10 pure Peperoncino Tondo Calabrese seeds (Capsicum annuum), classic Calabrese filled chili pepper, excellent with anchovies and capers.
In order to recognize the power of these chillies, the Scoville scale (abbreviated as SHU) must indicate the value of the heat of each individual plant. To make a comparison, the classic Cayenne Red Chili that you can find in any supermarket reaches a maximum of 30,000 SHU.
CLASSIFICATION OF SPICY - CLASSICAL COLLECTION:
01) CAROLINA REAPER RED: 2,200,000 SHU
02) TRINIDAD MORUGA SCORPION YELLOW: 2,000,000 SHU
03) BHUT JOLOKIA RED: 1,000,000 SHU
04) PINK TIGER: 300,000 SHU
05) HABANERO CHOCOLATE: 300,000 SHU
06) HABANERO ORANGE: 300,000 SHU
07) SCOTCH BONNET: 300,000 SHU
08) JAMAICAN RED HOT PEPPER: 200,000 SHU
09) ACRATA 'EL VIAGRA NATURAL: 50,000 SHU
10) DIAVOLICCHIO CALABRESE: 50,000 SHU
11) JALAPENO: 15,000 SHU
12) PEPERONCINO TONDO CALABRESE: 5,000 SHU
However, it goes without saying that this is a very valuable collection of chilli seeds that has been obtained with years of passion and that is highly appreciated by anyone who loves spicy but also by those who love gardening as it is We are talking about beautiful plants that are easy to manage even on a small patio. As you can see, in this classic collection we have both the Super Spicy Chillies, the Indian Chillies, the Mexican Habanero and the exquisite stuffed chillies like the delicious Jalapeno to be filled with bacon and cheese and the delicious Peperoncino Calabrese, both slightly hot Suitable for all palates. In short, all the bands and flavors from Piccante, a complete collection with specimens from all over the world: the US, India, Mexico, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela, Jamaica and Italy.
The classic collection of chilli seeds from Capsicum Chinense and Capsicum Annuum.
- Can I make more Bitcoins out of Bitcoin?
- What do you really just don't understand
- How important are ads in marketing communications
- What is the use of glass container
- Which country is better Poland or Malaysia
- Why is Tulsi Gabbard's poll so low
- Freelancer com is a bummer
- What would happen if I shot Voldemort?
- Where do old dogs go to die?
- Cookies can be made from muffin mix
- There are free online business databases
- How do I restore my RN license
- Why is the game called Fortnite Fortnite
- Who invented cookies?
- The old Romans had prisons
- Why can't everyone be happy?
- How do you feel about divine intervention?
- What is Intellectual Property in India
- Boys like the color pink
- What is Intermittent Fasting Before and After
- What is interval value probability theory
- House Lannister is wrongly hated
- What are different ecommerce platforms
- Is it a sin to steal garbage?
- How is Armenian different from other languages
- An IQ of 122 is good
- Who nominates Quora Top Writers
- Is there a pansexual flag
- Prescription drugs can be bought online
- Which birds symbolize death
- What is the average income in Germany?
- Which is better the US or Europe
- What are the positive aspects of being overweight