Which law is technically in violation of the constitution
(1) The federal territory can be restructured in order to ensure that the federal states can effectively fulfill the tasks incumbent on them according to their size and capacity. The ties to the country team, the historical and cultural contexts, the economic expediency and the requirements of regional planning and regional planning must be taken into account.
(2) Measures to reorganize the federal territory are taken through federal law, which must be confirmed by a referendum. The affected countries can be heard.
(3) The referendum takes place in the countries from whose territories or parts of territory a new or newly delimited country is to be formed (affected countries). The question to be voted on is whether the affected countries should continue to exist as before or whether the new or newly delimited country should be formed. The referendum for the formation of a new or newly delimited country comes about if a majority approves the change in its future area and in the areas or areas of an affected country as a whole, whose nationality is to be changed in the same sense. It does not come about if a majority in the area of one of the countries concerned rejects the change; however, the rejection is irrelevant if a two-thirds majority approves the change in a part of the area whose affiliation to the country concerned is to be changed, unless a two-thirds majority rejects the change in the entire area of the country concerned.
(4) If in a contiguous, demarcated settlement and economic area, parts of which are located in several countries and which has at least one million inhabitants, a tenth of those eligible to vote in the Bundestag in the Bundestag demand through a referendum that a uniform national affiliation be brought about for this area , a federal law must either determine within two years whether the country's membership is to be changed in accordance with paragraph 2, or whether a referendum will take place in the countries concerned.
(5) The referendum is aimed at determining whether a change in nationality to be proposed in the law is approved. The law can submit different, but not more than two, proposals to the referendum. If a majority agrees to a proposed change in nationality, federal law must determine within two years whether the nationality is to be changed in accordance with paragraph 2. If a proposal submitted to the referendum finds approval in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 3, sentences 3 and 4, a federal law on the formation of the proposed state must be passed within two years after the referendum has been carried out, which no longer requires confirmation by referendum.
(6) The majority in the referendum and in the referendum is the majority of the votes cast if it comprises at least a quarter of those eligible to vote in the Bundestag. In addition, the details of referendums, referendums and referendums are regulated by a federal law; this can also stipulate that referendums cannot be repeated within a period of five years.
(7) Other changes to the territory of the federal states can be made through international treaties of the federal states involved or through federal law with the consent of the Bundesrat, if the territory whose state membership is to be changed does not have more than 50,000 inhabitants. The details are regulated by a federal law, which requires the approval of the Bundesrat and the majority of the members of the Bundestag. It must provide for a hearing of the communities and districts concerned.
(8) The Länder can regulate a new structure for the area they cover or for sub-areas in a state treaty deviating from the provisions of paragraphs 2 to 7. The affected communities and districts can be heard. The state treaty must be confirmed by a referendum in each participating country. If the interstate treaty affects sub-areas of the federal states, the confirmation can be limited to referendums in these sub-areas; Clause 5, second half-clause does not apply. In a referendum, the majority of the votes cast decides if it comprises at least a quarter of those eligible to vote in the Bundestag; The details are governed by a federal law. The State Treaty requires the approval of the Bundestag.
- What are examples of the binomial distribution
- What is the brutal truth about WordPress
- What goes up and never comes down
- What kind of jobs keep you sane
- How can anyone see success in failure
- Are all submarines armed
- What is a discount
- What is the population of Alberta
- A Labor government will bankrupt Britain
- How do I fix this wordpress error
- At what age do puppies stop biting
- What are your encounters with the homeless
- When is schizophrenia dangerous?
- Why is the Grand Canyon famous
- Programmers still have high salaries
- How can you sort out copper pennies
- Which kid were you in elementary school?
- Is Hebrew a newspaper
- How did Islam get to Malaysia
- The CMA USA ACCA course is difficult
- What are some alternatives to virtual machines
- Is the Church of England Protestant
- Can we take fruit on the flight
- What is the circumference of a cylinder