What other alternatives to MailChimp are there
10 Best Mailchimp Alternatives
GetResponse's cheapest basic plan starts at $ 15 per month for up to 1000 contacts, but you'll need to upgrade if your list is bigger than this.
Get additional tools with a Plus (starting at $ 49 per month) or Professional subscription (starting at $ 99 per month).
There are also Significant discounts on subscriptions for one (-18%) and two (-30%) years, along with a 30-day free trial on all plans.
Why use GetResponse instead of Mailchimp?
If you're looking for a platform that lets you automate almost all aspects of your marketing funnel, GetResponse is the way to go.
They have everything you need to build a complete marketing funnel, including a landing page builder, webinars hosting platform, automation tools, and much more.
Why use Mailchimp instead of GetResponse?
If you're just starting out and need a simple platform to manage your email marketing, Mailchimp is the way to go.
Mailchimp has a lot fewer features than GetResponse, which makes it a lot easier to learn and use.
3. Aweber (best beginner friendly option)
- Official website: www.aweber.com
- Older than Mailchimp; has been in business since 1998.
- Easiest platform to automate your marketing funnel.
- Is the most popular alternative for small to medium-sized businesses.
AWeber is my first choice for beginners, and for good reason. It is extremely easy to use and yet does not skimp on advanced tools and functions.
For one thing, it comes with complete marketing automation tools.
Take advantage of this too Create converting email funnelsand make sure that a maximum number of people read your messages with the platform leading deliverability rates.
- Excellent deliverability
- Very beginner friendly
- Complete tools for creating email funnels
- The email templates could be better
- Quite expensive compared to other alternatives
AWeber plans and pricing:
There are two different options available. AWeber's free plan supports up to 500 subscribers and 3000 emails per month, but lacks some optimization and other features.
A Pro subscription starts at $ 19, depending on the size of your list. A discount of 14.9% is granted for annual payments.
Why Aweber is better than Mailchimp
Aweber specializes in email deliverability and offers one of the highest email deliverability rates on the market. They offer a complete solution to automate your email funnel.
Unlike Mailchimp, Aweber is built for automation.
Why use Mailchimp instead of Aweber?
Unlike Mailchimp, Aweber doesn't offer a free plan, but does offer a generous 30-day trial.
If you've never used an email marketing platform and just want to try the water, go for Mailchimp's free plan.
4. Continuous contact
- Official website: www.constantcontact.com
- Target audience are small businesses, nonprofits, and individuals.
- Best email marketing software for event management, user registrations, and ticket sales.
- All-in-one email marketing, e-commerce, website builder, and social marketing platform.
Constant Contact is one of my ultimate favorite email marketing platforms for a couple of reasons.
For one it is A great option for small business users looking to increase their online presence.
Profit from powerful analytics, a very beginner-friendly management dashboard and a number of other tools.
In addition, it has a number of features designed for selling tickets, managing events, and performing similar promotions.
Constant Contact offers a great mix of functionality and ease of use. The platform is easy to set up and great for contact management. However, it falls behind in areas like segmentation and available templates.
Permanent contact professionals:
- Excellent all-in-one email marketing platform
- A great option for beginners
- Leading customer service
Constant contact disadvantages:
- Some advanced features are missing
- The price-performance ratio is not particularly good
- Segmentation tools could be better
Permanent contact plans and prices:
Although There isn't a forever free email marketing planConstant Contact's 60 day trial is excellent.
Premium plans start at $ 20 per monthPrices go up when you need advanced features or have a larger contact list.
Custom pro solutions are also available for high-end users.
Why constant contact is better than Mailchimp
When you need phone support and broader customer support, Constant Contact is the better choice for the email marketing platform.
If you are a Shopify or an ecommerce marketer, then Omnisend is your best bet when choosing an email marketing platform. See our comparison of Mailchimp vs Constant Kontakt here.
Why use Mailchimp instead of Constant Contact?
Mailchimp has millions of users worldwide and has an easy-to-use email editor and great features. Mailchimp is easier to use and has advanced features, templates, and integrations compared to Constant Contact.
- Official website: www.omnisend.com
- Best for automating ecommerce and omnichannel marketing.
- Integrated with email, SMS, Facebook Messenger, web push notifications, WhatsApp, Viber and more.
- If you're on Shopify then Omnisend is your best option after Mailchimp announced it is retiring from Shopify.
If you A powerful Mailchimp alternative for ecommerce email marketing, I would highly recommend Omnisend to give it a try.
It offers a range of powerful, Multi-channel marketing tools with a focus on more advanced users, including great workflow automation features.
Otherwise, The intuitive drag and drop editor is a standout featureAs are the subscriber tracking tools that you can use to grow your mailing list.
- Excellent automation tools
- A great option for ecommerce
- Powerful integrations with various platforms
- Might be too advanced for beginners
- Limited library of templates
- Deliverability can be an issue
Omnisend plans and prices:
Omnisend has an impressive free plan forever This allows you to send up to 15,000 emails per month.
Paid plans start at $ 16 per month for 500 contacts, with prices increasing as you get more subscribers.
High-end Pro plans start at $ 99 a monthand there is also tailor-made enterprise options for large companies.
Why Omnisend is a better alternative to Mailchimp
Omnisend is an email marketing and automation platform designed primarily for e-commerce businesses and marketers. Compared to Mailchimp, Omnisend is e-commerce capable and offers features such as discount codes and customer rewards, automation workflows for abandoning shopping carts and much more. To make it short.
If you are a Shopify or an ecommerce marketer, then Omnisend is your best bet when choosing an email marketing platform.
Why use Mailchimp instead of Omnisend?
Mailchimp is a great tool for small businesses. So, if you're a small business, blogger, or ecommerce website, stick with Mailchimp. Because Omnisend caters to the more demanding and advanced users, as well as e-commerce users who are looking for a powerful all-in-one email marketing platform.
- Official website: www.convertkit.com
- Designed for professional bloggers.
- One of the easiest platforms to learn and use.
ConvertKit is a powerful email marketing platform Specially developed for bloggers, course creators, podcasters and YouTubers.
It's a little pricey, but the range of beginner-friendly tools has to be seen to be believed.
The landing page editor is excellentIt's extremely easy to manage your subscriber list, and the support team is quick and responsive.
Come in addition, With ConvertKit you can easily run targeted campaignsThis should help you maximize your ROI.
- Excellent segmentation and targeting tools
- A great choice for bloggers
- Beginner friendly user interface
- Templates are very simple
- The price-performance ratio is average
- The design flexibility is very limited
ConvertKit plans and pricing:
I'm a huge fan of CovertKit Forever Free Plan, which supports up to 1000 subscribers, plus unlimited landing pages, a customizable domain, and unlimited traffic.
Paid subscriptions are expensiveWith Prices start at $ 29 per month for a 1000-participant basic plan. As usual, prices go up as your contact list grows.
Why use ConvertKit instead of Mailchimp?
ConvertKit is best for professional bloggers and online creators, but it can be used by businesses of all shapes and sizes.
ConvertKit offers a user-friendly interface and makes it easier for you to manage your email marketing.
Why use Mailchimp instead of ConvertKit?
Mailchimp is designed for small and large businesses. Whether you're a hobby blogger or a news giant like The Huffington Post, you are in good hands with Mailchimp.
- Official website: www.drip.com
- With Drip, you can turn all of your customer data, including transactions and promotions, into personalized email marketing.
- A combination of CRM and email marketing.
Drip combines email marketing with a powerful CRM platform.
It is save Not the most beginner friendly platform I've ever usedBut it remains a great choice for those who really want to optimize their marketing efforts.
While it will surely work for other users, Drip is primarily aimed at online stores that want to expand their mailing lists and increase sales by creating targeted campaigns.
There are Numerous optimization tools availableAlong with automations that allow you to maximize your purchases and improve the efficiency of your campaigns.
- Excellent personalization tools
- Intuitive user interface
- Powerful e-commerce tools
- Not the most beginner friendly option
- Can be difficult to set up
- Quite expensive compared to Mailchimp
Drip plans and prices:
Drip offers a 14 free trial, but unfortunately it doesn't have a free plan forever and its paid subscriptions are very expensive.
Prices start at $ 19 per monthHowever, this will only get you up to 500 subscribers. For example, supporting 10,000 subscribers costs a very high $ 154 per month.
Why use Drip instead of Mailchimp?
Drip isn't suitable for the average marketer. Go for Drip if you want to take your email marketing to the next level.
They take all of your customer data and do the hard work turning it into personalized emails for you.
Why use Mailchimp instead of Drip?
Mailchimp is a lot easier to set up and understand than Drip. If you're just starting out and need a simple platform then go for Mailchimp.
- Official website: www.mailerlite.com
- An all-in-one platform for email marketing automation.
- Provides tools for creating landing pages, subscription popups, and email automation.
Personally, I love MailerLite's free subscription options forever, but the paid options certainly aren't bad either.
It comes with a selection of advanced toolsThis includes a powerful landing page generator, subscription popups and various workflow automation features.
Plus, you'll benefit from A / B testing, survey support, and one-click integrations with numerous third-party platforms.
- Very generous free forever plan
- Great automation features
- Powerful Marketing Funnel Tools
- The email editor could certainly be better
- Deliverability can be an issue
- A little confusing to start with
MailerLite plans and pricing:
Plan freely forever with MailerLitesYou benefit from up to 12,000 monthly e-mails to up to 1000 subscribers.
To unlock all advanced features, you need to upgrade to a premium subscription starts at a competitive $ 10 per month.
In addition, prices become even more competitive when the 30% discount on annual subscriptions is taken into account.
Why MailerLite is a better alternative to Mailchimp
MailerLite.com is an affordable yet advanced email marketing platform that allows you to manage and automate your entire email marketing funnel.
It comes with tools to help you design your landing pages, subscription popups, and email automation.
Why use Mailchimp instead of MailerLite?
Mailchimp is a simpler and simpler tool than MailerLite. If you are just starting out with email marketing, or online marketing in general, MailerLite may not be the best option for you.
9. Pabbly Email Marketing
- Official website: www.pabbly.com/email-marketing
- One of the cheapest email marketing platforms out there.
- Tools to automate everything in your marketing funnel.
If you An affordable email marketing platform with great automation features, Pabbly Email Marketing is a great option.
Take advantage of impressive deliverability, integration with 300+ third-party apps, and a great drag-and-drop builder to create high-conversion campaigns.
In addition there is A wide variety of templates to base your email onas well as tools to create complete marketing funnels.
Pabbly Email Marketing Pros:
- All functions available with all plans
- Very affordable option
- Excellent template library
Pabbly Email Marketing Cons:
- Limited free plan
- Some add-ons cost extra
Pabbly Email Marketing Plans and Pricing:
Pabbly offers a forever free plan, but it's pretty limited and really is only meant for you to test out the platform.
Paid plans start at $ 24 per month for up to 5000 subscriberswhat is excellent. In addition, all functions are also available with the cheapest tariff.
Why use Pabbly instead of Mailchimp?
Pabbly is much cheaper than Mailchimp and offers at least as much functionality as Mailchimp. Offers over 500 customizable email templates that you can use.
Why use Mailchimp instead of Pabbly?
Mailchimp offers are a more trustworthy and popular alternative to Pabbly Email Marketing. Your team has a lot more experience than MailGet.
10. I will contact you
- Official website: www.icontact.com
- Allows you to send unlimited emails to your email subscribers.
- One of the best support teams in the business.
iContact is a beginner-friendly, easy-to-use email marketing platform that is designed for small businesses.
It comes with a number of features to help you make the most of your time, including full email automation tools based on different rules or customer actions.
Come in addition, I'm a huge fan of the platform's drag-and-drop editor. Again, this is a great option for the inexperienced beginner, and you shouldn't have trouble creating an attractive message in minutes.
- A great option for beginners
- Unlimited sending of emails is supported
- Excellent tools for email optimization
- Cheap plans are a bit limited
- Can be expensive for some users
iContact plans and pricing:
iContact offers a fully functional, free plan foreverSupports up to 500 contacts and 2000 emails per month.
All paid plans also support unlimited sending of emails Prices start from just $ 15 per month for a basic plan with 1,500 contacts. Upgrading to a Pro plan (starting at $ 30 per month) unlocks a selection of advanced features, including automation and smart sending.
Why use iContact instead of Mailchimp?
iContact offers unlimited emailing at no additional cost. They offer advanced features like A / B split testing, list segmentation, and automation.
Why use Mailchimp instead of iContact?
Mailchimp is much simpler than iContact and is aimed at beginners. It is more suitable for beginners.
What is Mailchimp?
Mailchimp is an email marketing platform that allows you to keep in touch with your customers and email subscribers.
The platform makes it easy for you not only to send beautiful emails, but also to design that will help you convert subscribers into sales.
Advantages of Mailchimp
Mailchimp is one of the most popular email marketing platforms out there. Their platform is designed for small businesses, so it's one of the easiest email marketing platforms out there.
All functions of the platform are easy to understand and use.
- Stunning, industry-leading, out-of-the-box campaign templates and newsletter designs.
- Advanced personalization, A / B testing, segmentation and the ability to merge tags.
- Workflow automation; abandoned cart, rss to email, product recommendations, welcome email automation.
- Advanced reporting and integration with favorite apps and web services.
- Campaign sharing on social media.
- Easily create landing pages, Google Remarketing Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads.
- An excellent option for beginners
- Great email templates for a variety of purposes
- Impressive split test tools
- Advanced reporting and statistical tracking
- Automation functions can be somewhat limited
- Segmentation tools could be better
- The contact limits are pretty low
- Quite expensive compared to some competitors
Mailchimp plans and pricing:
Mailchimp offers a decent free forever plan This supports up to 2000 contacts, but you can only create one audience.
Paid options start at $ 9.99 per month for an Essentials planThis includes basic functionality like A / B testing, custom branding, a simple website builder, and a CRM dashboard.
Upgrading to a standard plan costs $ 14.99 per monthAdding airtime optimization, dynamic content support, behavioral targeting, and more.
And finally A premium subscription starts at $ 299 per monthAdd more advanced segmentation tools, great reporting integration, and role-based access for larger teams.
Note that these are base prices, and You can expect to pay more if your contact list is larger than 500 subscribers (10,000 with Premium).
If you are just starting out with email marketing, Mailchimp could be the best place to start. AND the cheapest place to start because theirs forever plan freely Allows for 2,000 email subscribers and 12,000 emails per month.
Besides that. There are a number of really good Mailchimp alternatives that you can use to build your email list, create email templates. Send bulk emails, etc.
frequently asked Questions
What is Mailchimp?
Mailchimp is one of the most popular all-in-one email marketing software in the world for sending out email campaigns, newsletters, and automated emails to customers.
What are the pros and cons of Mailchimp
Mailchimp is intuitive email marketing software that is easy to learn and use. It comes with hundreds of templates and at an affordable monthly price (there's a free plan too). The main downside is the lack of advanced automation and segmentation.
What are the best Mailchimp competitors?
Sendinblue and GetResponse are the two biggest and best alternatives to Mailchimp. Both are all-in-one marketing automation platforms and offer better features overall.
What does Mailchimp cost?
With MailChimp's free plan, you get up to 2,000 contacts and 10,000 emails per month. The Essentials plan starts at $ 9.99 per month and gives you up to 500 contacts and 500 emails. The standard plan starts at $ 14.99 / month and has more automation features. Finally, the Premium plan starts at $ 299 / month and gives you access to everything.
Best Mailchimp Alternatives: Summary
Now we've looked at some of the better and cheaper Mailchimp alternatives.
While Mailchimp is great for beginners, Mailchimp may not be the best option if you want to get more out of your email marketing platform.
Sendin blue is the best Mailchimp competitor. It's an all-in-one marketing platform that has great email marketing features as well as landing pages, chat, text messaging, Facebook ads, retargeting, and more.
Some of the email marketing platforms on this list are more advanced than the others. If you are a professional blogger I recommend you go along ConvertKit. On the other hand, if you want an advanced email marketing platform to automate your entire funnel, then go for it GetResponse.
- Fewer skilled workers experience more unemployment
- Whether his heart disease or not
- How to make Christmas cookies
- What is right-wing populism
- Tariffs affect your company
- The Chinese eat koalas
- What kind of symbol is that 4
- Are still a few cents out of 100 copper
- Should I even take part in the ValueLabs interview
- Are just one student less happy?
- Determinants are adjectives
- How can I post in Quora rooms
- What are Chinese Uyghurs
- Who is the Best Influencer Marketing Company
- You can replace fresh herbs with dried ones
- How is bulimia treated
- Who will benefit when the UK leaves the EU?
- What's your rating of Bajaj Finserv
- What does someone want from life
- Is it worth studying MBBS in Russia
- How do I lead a happy life
- What does paradigm mean to you
- Celebrities play Dota 2
- What's your rating of IGN