This is how the Skyscanner partner works
Register directly for the affiliate program
- Over 2,000 advertisers
- Innovative Technologies
- 20 years of online experience
Welcome to skyscanner DE
Skyscanner is the leading flight search engine in Europe that compares millions of flights 100% independently and free of charge.
For every sale you get 50% of the commission that Skyscanner receives from its partners.
Flights, hotels and car rental sales are paid for.
Cookie runtime (postclick): 30 days.
Your advantages as a Skyscanner affiliate
- Attractive commissions with a cookie duration of 30 days.
- A variety of partner tools including creatives and text links that you can customize to suit your needs.
- You benefit from our growing brand awareness across Europe.
- Efficient communication with us and a direct Skyscanner contact who is always there for you.
- You will receive a factsheet with all the important tips for finding a flight, as well as facts about Skyscanner.
How does it work and how much can you earn?
Visitors to your website will be redirected to Skyscanner.de and complete the booking on the page of one of our partners.
Click-outs for which Skyscanner does not receive any remuneration due to external terms and conditions and agreements that are not based on Tradedoubler, the publisher receives no remuneration. These agreements are subject to Skyscanner's flexibility and confidentiality. Skyscanner earns a commission when a user is redirected to the page of one of its partners (airlines and online travel agencies) and books there.
Skyscanner's affiliate partners receive 50% of this commission. That is around 50 cents per click-out from the Skyscanner website to our partners' page, which TradeDoubler calls a "sale".
IMPORTANT: It is NOT allowed to redirect users directly to Skyscanner's partners via a redirect link and to skip the actual Skyscanner page. Publishers who try to do so will be removed from the program immediately.
What kind of websites do we work with?
- Skyscanner's affiliate program can be implemented on many sites. Often (but not only) the best results come from travel and vacation sites.
- We also work with general deals and savings websites that, for example, find flight deals for your visitors or give tips on flight searches. However, we do not take part in cashback programs and do not offer any discount codes.
Practical tips to maximize profit
- Use text links! You can integrate ready-made or your own, individually designed text links on your website, according to your needs. For example, you can enter a link to the offers from Germany for the coming weekend and publish it on your website, blog and even on your Facebook page and Twitter profile.
- Select the banners that match the travel destinations your page is about.
- Write a short article with tips and tricks for finding flight deals. You can include text links or screenshots here and access our Skyscanner factsheet, which we make available to all accepted affiliates.
Products and Commissions
Most frequently asked questions - faqdisplay
- Can hold a crush for a lifetime
- What foreign Indians travel
- What are some job vacancies in Canada
- Is It Safe To Buy An Honor Phone Today?
- What are some unique business ideas
- What does it mean to install it manually
- Does the weight affect the size
- What does 6 3 2 5 mean?
- What are symbols of forgiveness
- Instacart dies
- What is an MRCP course
- Loyalty is an overrated virtue
- How was your NPCIL interview experience
- I can rule the world
- Who got away with murder?
- How did Trump's tax cut fail?
- Why was the computer invented
- The Cantonese language was created before Mandarin
- Which Bollywood superstars take steroids
- Why are people so needy
- How do I convert meters to radians?
- How do I use crypto currency
- Chinese people eat rice
- Online Marketing Can Really Make You Rich