What is FAQ
What does "FAQ" mean? Explanation and definition
The abbreviation FAQ can be found on all websites - whether from online shops, service providers or the German Bundestag. Netzwelt explains to you what it stands for.
This means FAQ: "Frequently Asked Questions"
The abbreviation FAQ or FAQs is an English acronym and stands for "Frequently Asked Questions". In the German translation, this means "frequently asked questions" or "most frequently asked questions".
The question of whether it is called FAQ or FAQs has often arisen. To clarify the plural, FAQs are often abbreviated to FAQs: Q then stands for the plural of question, i.e. questions. But some have the opinion that this is a double plural formation and therefore wrong. Nevertheless, both variants are common. In the Duden, both options are listed as possible plural.
Why is there FAQ?
The abbreviation always appears on the Internet where there is a compilation of frequently asked questions and the corresponding answers on a topic. The abbreviation was also created on the Internet. The principle has proven itself and is now available in many areas, as it bundles questions and answers well. Many questions that are asked again and again do not have to be answered individually, time-consuming and the questioner has an answer immediately.
Modifications to FAQ
In German there are translations such as “questions, answers, quintessences” or “questions-answers-source” for the abbreviation. The abbreviation HGF for the literal translation "frequently asked questions" is seldom found. Every now and then the abbreviation F&A is used for questions and answers or in English Q&A for questions and answers.
Have you come across other unknown computer terms or IT abbreviations in the vastness of the Inet? Write them to us in our comments and we will help you find the meaning.
" Tip:The best VPN providers for more security and data protection
- Rahm Emanuel's political career is over
- Where did the Chicxulub crater disappear
- How do I change a Gmail username
- What's in our food these days
- Quora blogs well
- Is it safe to drink distilled water?
- The Greeks respect Atatuerk
- How does ethernet work
- What purpose will NRC implement
- What are some examples of light sources
- Is the earth bigger than Venus?
- Why are you still single
- What is the political system of china
- What is 10 10 10 10 9
- What is autoimmunity
- When did the Roman Republic fall?
- How do I record audio output from androids
- What is hello in old English
- What are the top 10 dropshipping mistakes
- Malaysia has cars
- Communism destroys the economy
- Alkaline water helps prevent cancer
- What is happening to the world today
- Who are lazier Indians or Americans