What is the sex life after sixty years
Sex in old age? Truths About Menopausal Lust
1. Women over 60 don't have sex anymore? But on the contrary!
According to a long-term study by the University of Leipzig, women between the ages of 60 and 70 now have a more active love life than they did a few years ago. While around 31 percent of them reported having sex regularly in 1994, 42 percent described themselves as sexually active in 2016. A lot happens in bed, especially with couples: a good three quarters of men and women between the ages of 60 and 70 are sexually active.
2. With age, the desire for sex wanes
In fact, it can be that the libido begins to weaken in old age - but in both sexes. Men are mostly concerned with the topic between 35 and 44 years of age, with women the sexual interest decreases a little later: between the ages of 55 and 64 years. In both sexes it is illness, communication problems with the partner, stress or difficulties that reduce the desire for sex. Conversely, those respondents who regularly talk to their partner feel the greatest desire for sex - including sex.
3. The lack of hormones is to blame for the weakening libido
Estrogen is a generic term for more than 30 different hormones. In the female body they are also, but not only, responsible for the erotic. During the menopause, fewer and fewer sex hormones are produced. A lack of testosterone can reduce sexual desire in both women and men. In the end, emotional factors are mostly responsible for the desire for sex. Because whether someone is aroused has nothing to do with the hormones. What matters more is whether the two partners feel comfortable with each other, treat each other lovingly and know how to pamper each other.
- Which is safer weed or tobacco
- Have you ever created a computer virus?
- Why is Donald Trump angry with Denmark
- Is Google Earth better or Google Maps
- Exists space at the speed of light
- What is digital business
- Are Bitcoin accounts traceable
- May girls have a long penis
- How do you beat someone psychologically
- How do I gain weight
- You can replace fresh herbs with dried ones
- What is the formula for a b
- What are the addictive drugs
- What will 5G make possible
- What is Ubtan
- How many combinations and permutations are there
- Which Asian country has the rudest people?
- How often should someone eat rice?
- What color mixed with yellow makes purple
- Can I eat flaxseed without grinding
- What is the healthiest diet
- Students publish work in the field of machine learning
- What is the name of this type of painting
- Should alcohol be legal