Programmers still have high salaries
The programmer's salary
The programmer profession is becoming more and more popular. In addition to the increasing demand, the main reason for this is the high salary that can be achieved in the profession. Therefore, on this page we dedicate ourselves to the average salary as a programmer, which comes from our own database.
Gross salary as a programmer
|Monthly gross salary||3.598,24€|
|Annual gross salary||43.178,86€|
|How much net?|
According to our data collection, programmers receive a nationwide average of around € 3,598.24 gross per month or € 43,178.86 gross per year. The hourly wage is therefore around € 20.76 on average.
Current salary data for the profession of programmer
You can see the latest ten data sets from programmers from our salary statistics yourself below. All data on this page was collected by us.
|Gross salary in €||Age||gender||workplace|
How much do you earn as a programmer?
- You can also help us to optimize our calculations. Simply enter your salary data here.
The programmer's gender salary
The gender pay gap is the average gross wage difference between women and men, which in many professions is reflected in the fact that male employees earn more.
There is also a salary difference in the programmer's profession. According to our survey, female programmers can earn an average of € 3,200.00, while male programmers receive an average salary of € 3,618.15. The difference is therefore 11.56%.
|gender||Gross salary in €|
Average salary after graduation as a programmer
The educational qualification can have a direct impact on the salary prospects in some professions. A look at the average data from our database reveals whether the job of a programmer with a higher level of education will also have a salary increase:
|graduation||Gross salary in €|
|Middle school leaving certificate||3.087,00|
|University entrance qualification||2.900,00|
|General University Entrance Qualification||4.183,00|
The benefits of being a programmer
Does the programming profession bring other advantages besides the salary? In order to clarify this question, information on the benefits as a programmer is stored in our database:
What does a programmer do
The term programmer describes a profession in the IT industry. Programmers are responsible for the further development and creation of software. The salary of a programmer, just like that of a computer scientist, depends on the industry, the size of the company and, essentially, on professional experience.
Programmers are always needed. Due to the high demand, a corresponding salary can be negotiated.
It is best to pay programmers in large corporations. The highest salaries are earned by employees in the banking sector as well as in the insurance, medical and mechanical engineering sectors.
- The programmer's knowledge also plays a key role in his monthly earnings. Java, C, C ++ and PHP are particularly in demand.
Tasks of a programmer
Programmers write, develop and implement software with the help of a programming language. In general, they are responsible for the maintenance, care and documentation as well as the evaluation of applications and processes.
- Programmers also develop web applications or apps.
The specific tasks are industry-specific and depend on the department. The various tasks of programmers at a glance:
- Design and implement software
- Development of front and back end solutions
- Programming of individual modules or complete applications
- Use of programming language (Java, C ++, Ruby, etc.)
- Develop concepts
- Digitization of service processes
- Customer advice and support
- Setting up A / B tests
Become a programmer
For the job of programmer, a university degree in (technical) computer science or an apprenticeship is generally required. This is a commercial apprenticeship as an IT specialist for application development. Usually the degree is achieved after 3 years.
|Year of training||salary|
|1st year of training||695 euros to 755 euros gross monthly|
|2nd year of training||755 euros to 812 euros gross monthly|
|3rd year of training||830 euros to 888 euros gross monthly|
Compare more salaries now
01. Personal data
02. Work dates
- What do business analysts use SQL for
- Why do strangers trust me
- What is 100 pounds to kilograms
- Why is my girlfriend so affectionate
- How did Marcus Aurelius die
- Has nationalism ever fallen significantly?
- What are the standard proofreading icons
- Is the TT 33 a reliable pistol
- What is an ordinary housemaid
- What is the proportion of 240 percent
- Do eggs have lactose
- Who ruled England in 1787
- What are unspoken rules
- What is your most memorable chance experience
- How many Russians are xenophobic
- Is there a healthier alternative for smokers?
- Is murder and killing the same
- What is Open CPS Transfer
- How are the sales promotion techniques implemented
- How did you learn self-discipline
- Can I make more Bitcoins out of Bitcoin?
- What are the cons of the Tesla Cybertruck
- What is prohibited in organic farming
- Is poker still beatable?
- Have you ever dated a black man?
- Omeprazole is an anti-cardiovascular inflation drug
- What are bespoke gifts
- Do you love guns
- Why are they celebrating Yulin in China
- Does dark matter really exist 2
- What happens to the body after moksha
- Can I feed my dog with rice every day?
- How can I improve my sales
- What can i do to love myself