What is IPython Notebook
The first, very succinct answer is: It depends. Jupyter can actually mean several things. On the one hand, there is the Jupyter project, an initiative for open source software or open standards and services that focuses on interactive computing with the support of as many programming languages as possible. Project Jupyter offers different products. At the moment these are: Jupyter Notebook, Jupyter Kernels, Jupyter Hub and Jupyter Lab. Whenever the term “Jupyter” comes up, it is mostly Jupyter Notebook meant - or more precisely: The application Jupyter Notebook, with which you can build a digital document, which is also called Jupyter Notebook. In this post we want to deal primarily with the notebook software and the output it produces.
Jupyter Notebooks were created in the data science community. Their goal, which has now been achieved twice and three times: better documentation, better workflows and better collaboration in the field of scientific computing.
Keyword collaboration: Notebooks can of course be shared in a variety of ways. So you can not only export and send your notebook in the classic way (various formats), but also pack it in a Github repository, where it can then be collaboratively worked on or expanded. If your own Jupyter resources are part of a more complex project that requires additional components for execution, sharing via Docker containers is a good idea.
There are also many options when running the Notebook application. Desktop application, operation in the large cloud (via binder), Jupyter on a self-configured multi-user server (Jupyter Hub) - all no problem.
The next-generation web interface (JupyterLab), which was released at the beginning of 2018, gave the software a further boost.
So Jupyter Notebook is a fantastic tool. Not for data scientists and developers, but also for project managers, journalists and documentaries.
You can find chic notebooks to rummage here, among other places.
If you want to test Jupyter Notebooks in an uncomplicated way, click here.
And the extensive documentation can be found here.
- What are the disadvantages of social networking
- Is veganism morally compulsory
- What do Malaysians think of Indians
- How do I sell prints on ETSY
- What's the use of adding topics to posts?
- How do people see death
- What continent is Australia on
- Why do people drink bubble tea
- How many WWII veterans fought in Vietnam
- What's the truth behind you
- What is the name of this type of painting
- What is a way to learn english
- Why is 9GAG so racist
- How is NUS Life Sciences
- What made you a lesbian
- If 3x 14 47 what is x
- How does a diet affect obesity
- What is the best vacuum for wool carpet
- How was the Whitehead torpedo steerable?
- How did the term hobo come about?
- What are the roles of a judge
- What is performance test
- Will humans ever build on Mars?
- Can people with high cholesterol be healthy
- Why did feminism ruin men
- Can fast food workers accept tips?
- How strong was Samson in the Bible
- What benefits do interns receive on LinkedIn
- What should I do with my drawings
- Was Fury a real tank during WWII
- Why are product slogans important
- Is it worth answering this question
- What's the worst part about sailing