What general advice is bad
Sports : Bad advice
Klinsmann defends against Matthäusbreitnerbeckenbauer At the moment you have to be a bit afraid for German football in general and Jürgen Klinsmann in particular. "More and more doubts about Klinsmann," the country's largest sports newspaper announced on its front page yesterday, and the national coach probably expected the worst again at breakfast: an attack by his favorite critic, Matthäusbreitnerbeckenbauer, which the public then again regarded as well-intentioned advice would be sold.
Fortunately, the reality wasn't quite as bad as the threat on page one. The editors had recycled a few old anti-Klinsmann statements from last year to once again document their general Klinsmann skepticism. Should the national team lose in Turkey, the magazine would have been a few days ahead of the general hysteria.
Klinsmann knows that the public only thinks from game to game while keeping an eye on the big picture, the World Cup and the World Cup. That doesn't necessarily make his job any easier. But it wasn't easy for him from the start. Klinsmann took over a completely unsuccessful team in August 2004, and yet he has set himself the goal of turning it into a world championship team within two years. Impossible actually. But Klinsmann also thinks the impossible. In a structurally conservative environment like German football, that's enough to make you suspicious.
- Bangalore becomes Delhi
- Thumb sucking is a dangerous habit
- What are different types of heart disease
- Virginity can be lost through injections
- Why are Americans so averse to socialism?
- Why do governments create tax breaks?
- Are YuGiOh cards worth money
- What does it all mean so overwhelming
- What is London doing London
- When will YouTube pay me
- What is a Hilbert room
- Why are many ancient ruins found buried
- There are silver pennies
- Why don't Indonesians look like Asians
- Most of the time, give or take advice
- How can I make 5000 a month
- Films encourage delusional thinking
- How did soldiers train in ancient China
- Is tongue cancer curable
- Someone here is giving relationship advice
- What's bad at Columbia University
- Why do websites use web analytics tools
- Have sisters identical DNA
- How does ESV work in steam turbines