What's going on on the line
As in the previous year, the route runs on the Donau-Ilz cycle path between Fürstenstein and Tittling. The entire route is paved, flat and very fast.
- The participants of the 10 km main run can expect a very fast 5 km long route that has to be run through twice. The route runs up to approx. 200m gravel on asphalted ground.
- In the hobby run the route can only be run once.
- The walking participants also have to cope with the 5 km long hobby running route.
- In the runs of the Bambini and students, the community center must be circumnavigated once or twice, depending on the age group.
- The start and finish area for all routes is located at the town hall of Fürstenstein. The fire brigade festival of the FFW Fürstenstein takes place here at the same time.
- All routes are signposted with clearly visible signs. In addition, marshals are assigned.A refreshment point has been set up on the route.
The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the routes.
Fürstenstein community introduces itself:
- Can Cuban civilians have weapons?
- How dangerous is Colombia
- Can someone share Salesforce admin certification dumps
- Paganism was the first religion
- How can I feed the homeless
- How can I understand transgender people
- Should I go see Percy Jackson's films
- How data science is transforming healthcare
- What was the best submarine of WWII
- Thumb sucking is a dangerous habit
- How can I learn Facebook Ads
- How is someone supposed to eat flaxseed
- What is the best Swiss chocolate
- Are Methodists more methodical than Catholics
- How do I calculate the base salary
- What is the most overrated breed of dog
- What is kidney dialysis
- Is the fabric of spacetime elastic?
- How I like to live in Dubai
- How many US states have female governors?
- Malaysia is considered a country of the second world
- Why did Stan Lee never get rich
- Google is a bad company
- Why is noodle counted as an Asian food