What is a hospital number
Hospital doctor number directory according to §293 paragraph 7 SGB V
The National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Funds and the German Hospital Association are mandated by the legislature in accordance with Section 293 (7) SGB V to set up and operate a nationwide directory of all doctors working in the hospitals and their outpatient departments approved according to Section 108 SGB V. To this end, an agreement was made and the creation of the directory was jointly commissioned.
Doctors who take part in contract medical care have already received a "lifelong" doctor number (LANR) that is generally personal for the duration of their professional activity. The legislature stipulates that all doctors working in the hospitals and their outpatient departments approved according to Section 108 of the Social Code Book V use a doctor number (ANR) in the cases specified by law. The structure of the doctor number for hospital doctors follows the structure of the LANR.
The currently only legal case mentioned for the use of the ANR are ordinances within the framework of discharge management according to § 39 SGB V. Against this background, a tiered structure of the directory was decided.
The directory could not be set up by the statutory deadline for the use of the ANR on January 1, 2019, and the parties to the agreement have agreed to use the ANR from July 1, 2019.
The hospital doctor number directory has been online since June 3, 2019 and hospitals should start recording doctors working in hospitals as soon as possible. An access code is required for the initial registration, which is provided by the regional hospital companies. The further steps are all carried out via the portal at https://www.krankenhausarztnummer.de
- What are your best memories in school
- What is the leading boutique investment bank
- Will parents ever forget their children?
- How would you rate Death Stranding
- How is a double helix created
- Friedrich Nietzsche was the first psychologist
- Why is MGTOW becoming more popular
- Why is ontology important in philosophy
- Who is Samantha Markle's mother
- Is 17 young
- What is an average placement or salary
- Makes a dotted condom more fun
- Is Switzerland a socialist country?
- What drugs will become toxic after their expiration
- Why do US universities discriminate against Asians
- What are the Benefits of Magnesium
- What do white-tailed deer eat
- Can news media ruin a criminal case?
- Does time exist without a perceiver
- How does Facebook get its sponsored ads
- How good is Horlicks
- Do you need more vitamin D.
- What are some really confusing paradoxes
- How Effective is a Low Carbohydrate Diet