How many lakhs make 2 crore
Converter from the Indian rupee to the euro and vice versa
India is not only known from numerous Bollywood films, this country is also very popular with Germans as a holiday destination. This is mainly due to the fact that you will not only find beautiful beaches here, but also impressive palaces and breathtaking landscapes. Our Rupee to Euro currency converter will help you prepare for your trip. When you are out and about, we offer you the practical currency tables so that you always have an overview of the exchange rate. We wish you a great stay in India!
Indian rupee - Euro: Current exchange rate of the ECB on May 19, 2021
With our currency converter, in addition to converting from Indian rupees to euros and by clicking the button to swap the units from euros to Indian rupees, you can also determine the exchange rate of numerous other currencies. In the following you will get a compact overview of the current exchange rate between the Indian rupee and the euro and vice versa.
1 Indian rupee (INR) equal to 0.011 euros (EUR)
1 Euro (EUR) equals 89.329 Indian Rupees (INR)
Conversion tables to print out for your trip to India
When printed out, the conversion table is a practical travel tool for on the go. Because then you always have all the conversions from Indian rupees to euros for daily use in your wallet.
1 rupee = 100 paises
1 EUR = 89.329 INR
1 euro = 100 cents
1 INR = 0.011 EUR
In particular, we used the information from the following sources for the topic "Foreign exchange rates":
Last update on May 19, 2021
The pages of the topic "Foreign exchange rates" were last editorially checked on May 19, 2021 by Stefan Banse. They are all up to date.
Previous changes on 10/25/2020
- May 19, 2021: Daily exchange rate updates, also in the currency converter
- Editorial revision of all texts in this subject area
- What is checked baggage on an airplane
- What are examples of websites
- What is a real estate agent
- How is Ginkgo biloba used
- What is your favorite video game
- How do supermarkets prevent theft with video surveillance systems?
- Why is Jordan Peterson viewed as misogynist
- Do SSRI antidepressants affect adrenaline?
- Which country earns the most from exports?
- How often do illegal streaming sites shut down
- Why did you block a Quora trailer
- What goes up and never comes down
- What celebrities have accounts on Quora
- What are end clubs
- Why is poverty reduction necessary
- What is Guru Peyarchi
- Pay prostitutes taxes
- Who still needs the smallpox vaccine?
- What does jogging do to your body?
- Cookies can be made from muffin mix
- What is the postal code of Bangladesh
- What are the Best Yoast SEO Settings
- Why do jaguars eat anacondas
- What is the rarest form of gold