What is the best affiliate program website
Best web hosting affiliate programs
Web hosting is one of the most lucrative affiliate marketing niches out there. Here is my list of the best web hosting affiliate marketing programs ⇣ where to go Earn up to $ 7,000 in commission For each web hosting client you recommend.
If someone told you they made thousands of dollars while they slept, what would you tell them? They would likely dismiss the claim as a fake, label it crazy, and go ahead thinking it was impossible to make that much (or anything) without actually being "at work."
But how do you earn it? The answer is simple - Affiliate marketing.
Thousands of website owners and bloggers have found a way to hold their own with a passive source of income. How? Through advertising web hosting company. Did you know that? Bluehost paid out $ 5 million in commissions to affiliated companies in the last year!
I should mention that this website generates income from affiliate marketing. As it's no secret that I monetize this website through affiliate marketing, mostly from the web hosts I've used as a web developer over the years.
When it comes to choosing the best web hosting affiliate programs, you need to be careful. Don't just pick the one who pays the highest commission. Choose the one that is reliable, easy to use, and known for its quality.
However, must also the most important rule You should always try to do the following:
As an affiliate, you should only recommend web hosts that you are familiar with - and you should only recommend web hosts that you have used before and that have helped you achieve something.
If you don't trust the product and don't think it will help people, then you shouldn't promote it.
If you don't really know the product, haven't used it successfully for yourself, and can prove it to your audience, you can't expect others to just take your word for it - Pat Flynn of SmartPassiveIncome
He knows what he's talking about because he makes around $ 30 every month promoting Bluehost.
Because if you are promoting a low quality product, it will do you badly. You can lose the audience you worked so hard to build. Choose your affiliate programs carefully and you can earn more from them.
Best Web Hosting Affiliate Marketing Programs
Here I have listed and reviewed some of the best web hosting affiliate programs that you can join. These were chosen for their payout, reliability and quality.
Let's take a closer look at them!
1. Liquid Web Affiliate Program
Fluid web is a leader in premium managed hosting. They offer a range of services "classic" Dedicated servers and VPS hosting as well as dedicated cloud servers and VPS for full management of WooCommerce and WordPress hosting
Your managed WooCommerce and WordPress hosting is fast, reliable and secure. Websites hosted on Liquid Web have the fastest speeds with 10 PHP employees, free website migration, free SSL certificates, and no obsolescence fees, traffic restrictions, or metered page views.
LiquidWeb's managed WooCommerce and WordPress hosting are coming Bundled with the free Beaver Builder Page Builder Plugin, all Iconic WP Plugins, Jilt Abandonded Cart, Affiliate WP and Glew Analytics.
Their affiliate program is one of the best in the business. Affiliates get 150% of monthly costs with a minimum CPA of $ 150 (you also get a 50% bonus on prepaid plans.)
It's definitely worth referring customers to LiquidWeb. Here is a breakdown of the CPA areas:
- Managed WordPress: $ 150- $ 2,000 per login
- Managed WooCommerce: $ 150-3,000 per login
- VPS hosting: $ 150 to $ 300 per sign-up
- Dedicated Hosting: $ 150- $ 7,000 per subscription
- Cloud hosting: $ 150 to $ 5,000 per login
As a partner of LiquidWeb, they give you a number of great incentives to refer customers to them:
- Personalized commissions
- Exclusive coupon codes
- Co-branded landing pages
- Exclusive sales and offers
- Free freebies for customers (like WP101 training memberships)
This makes Liquid Web's affiliate program one of the best. This is a great web host that the customers you recommend will love, and you will be generously rewarded for signing them up.
The payout is $ 150 to $ 7,000 per sale
2. Kinsta Affiliate Program
Kinsta is a fully managed WordPress hosting provider with cloud servers powered by Google Cloud Platform. Websites hosted with Kinsta load lightning fast, are secure and have the latest technologies like SSL, PHP7, HTTP / 2 CDN, staging areas and much more.
Their affiliate program is one of the best, if not the best, in the hosting industry. For every sale you recommend, you can Earn up to $ 500 + and receive 10% monthly commissions for life.
Here are some of the reasons Kinsta's affiliate program is one of the best in the business:
- Earn between $ 50 and $ 500 for each client you recommend (based on the type of plan you recommend)
- Starter Plan ($ 50 Commission)
- Pro plan ($ 100 commission)
- Business plans (150 commission)
- Business plans (500 commission)
- 60-day tracking cookie, and earnings are paid out in a 60-day conversion window
- 10% monthly recurring commissions for the life of the customer you recommended
- Kinsta's The churn rate is below 5%, which means constant recurring commissions
- Monthly payouts to your PayPal account
- Real-time tracking Here you can view partner data in real time as well as page views, subscriptions and detailed plan details
- Huge library of advertising banners and logos, as well as guides and resources for partners.
All of these reasons make the Kinsta affiliate program one of the best. This is a fantastic web host and along with their rewarding affiliate program, this is a given recipe for success. I highly recommend you check out the program and start making affiliate income.
The payout is $ 50 to $ 500 per sale
3. WP Engine Affiliate Program
If you write about WordPress themes and plugins most of the time, WP Engine might be the best choice for you.
WP Engine has one of the highest paying affiliate programs offering a $ 200 minimum per sale. You will be paid on the 20th of each month and will need to create a ShareASale account in order to receive your payment.
As an affiliate, you'll earn a standard $ 200 commission on every sale, or 100% of the first month's sales (depending on which plan your reader purchases) - whichever is greater. That's a sweet deal, isn't it?
WP engine is one of the leading web hosting platforms in the domain; When you promote them, you can rest assured that their cancellation rates are low. You can also be sure that you are recommending a good quality product to your audience.
Let's look at a few reasons the WP Engine Affiliate Program is among the best in the business:
- High commissions: The program offers a minimum of $ 200 on every sale. Hardly any other program comes close to this number. The bonus point? If your customer opts for a cheaper tariff, you will receive 100% of the sales for the first month.
- Additional bonus on further recommendations: The program is intended to provide the partner with incentives to generate more sales. If you have a wider reach and can refer more than five visitors to the hosting service website, you can expect to make more than $ 200 per sale. Earn an additional $ 100 for every five sales you make. Earn $ 250 for 10 sales. If 60 of your referrals converts you will earn a whopping 1500 total commission for a total of $ 15,475!
- Low reversal rates: People who choose WP Engine Hosting Service are usually dedicated WordPress users looking for an advanced hosting platform. And WP Engine doesn't disappoint. As a result, the reversal rates are much lower than the other programs, meaning you keep more of your payout.
- Sub-Affiliate Commission: The earnings potential of WP Engine is even higher as you receive a commission for every sale your sub-affiliates make. For every conversion your sub-partners make, you will receive $ 50.
- Copy and paste promotional materials: WP Engine provides its partners with great banners and templates that can be used as promotional content. This significantly reduces your effort while increasing conversions at the same time, as the WP Engine regularly carries out A / B tests for its banners. There will also be intermittent promotional offers that you can use to increase your referrals.
- Longer cookie duration: In general, cookies expire in 30 days for most affiliate programs. However, WP Engine allows a period of 180 days. This means that when a visitor to your website clicks on your affiliate link and purchases a hosting package from WP Engine within 180 days, you will receive your due commission.
All of these factors make the WP Engine affiliate program one of the best options. The only downside is fewer people sign up for it as hosting plans are a little more expensive. You need to address your target audience accordingly.
The payout is $ 200 + per sale
4. Cloudways Affiliate Program
Cloudways is a managed web host that enables you to quickly serve websites on cloud servers such as DigitalOcean, AWS, Vultr, Linode, and others.
So if you blog about WordPress development, themes, and plugins then Cloudways could be a great choice for you.
Cloudways is one of the highest paying affiliate programs, offering commissions from up to $ 200 per sale.
They recently revised their affiliate program to offer affiliates better and more flexible commission structures. There are three different commission structures that you can use to earn the way you want:
- Plate (Performance Based) - Earn between $ 50 and $ 125 per sale
- Hybrid (Performance + Recurring) - Earn $ 30 per sign-up + 7% lifetime commission
- Custom (Performance Based) - Earn up to $ 200 per sale
Let's look at a few reasons the Cloudways Affiliate Program is one of the best in the business:
- Generous and flexible commission structure: The better you do, the higher your commissions. You have a choice between a performance-based commission structure or if you are passive income prone, the hybrid commission model is great if you are into it for the long term.
- Dedicated partner managers: You will get a dedicated partner manager who will support you every step of the cloud hosting partner program. He or she will answer all of your questions and give you access to expert advice.
- Learning aids : You will have access to a variety of resources including our onboarding emails and guides, monthly newsletters, blogs and benchmark articles.
- Real-time tracking: The Cloudways Affiliate Dashboard contains tracking cookies that monitor every visitor and redirect so you don't lose track of an individual commission.
- Performance reporting: You can access detailed performance reports in your partner panel to evaluate your campaign marketing efforts and optimize strategies for improved results.
Cloudways offers powerful and secure cloud hosting for both WordPress and non-Wordpress websites. All of these reasons make the Cloudways one of the best hosting affiliate programs with some of the highest conversion rates.
Earn up to $ 200 per referral
5. A2 hosting affiliate program
A2 hosting is a household name in the web hosting industry providing solutions for WordPress hosting
The A2 Hosting Affiliate Program's commission starts at $ 85 and goes up to $ 140. The amount increases based on the number of conversions according to a bonus structure with incentives. Payment is made on the 15th of each month via PayPal. It also offers $ 10 as a sign up bonus.
To approve the payment you need to touch the $ 100 benchmark. If you don't make $ 100 in one month, payment will be released the next month (or whenever the threshold is met).
Let's take a look at some of the features of the A2 Hosting Affiliate Program and understand why it is one of the best programs available.
- Big payouts: The commission offered by A85 Hosting, which costs $ 2 on every sale, is higher than many other affiliate programs. In addition, your commission increases with increasing conversions. For conversions between 11 and 20, earn a commission of $ 100 per sale. For conversions between 21 and 30, the payout increases to $ 120 per sales. For conversions outside of 31, earn $ 140 per sale.
- Two tier bonus: As with WP Engine, with A2 Hosting you also have the opportunity to earn money every time your sub-partners carry out a conversion. Earn $ 5 for every referral from your sub-partner who purchases from A2 Hosting.
- Excellent control panel: As part of its partner program, A2 hosting offers its partners a comprehensive control panel called iDevAffiiliates. Partners can use the software to collect statistics on their sales. You can also find banners and other promotional materials. The software also has videos and manuals that guide partners to better conversions.
The A2 Hosting Affiliate Program has established itself as the premier program for bloggers looking to make money. A2 Hosting offers several hosting plans, with the basic version starting at $ 3.92 per month. This makes it easier to attract the audience to the portal.
From $ 85 to $ 140 per sale
6. SiteGround Affiliate Program
In the industry for over a decade, Site ground has made a name for itself as one of the best web hosting platforms out there. The outstanding brand image makes its affiliate program one of the most popular options for bloggers.
SiteGround is an independent, easy-to-use hosting platform that offers great quality. The SiteGround Affiliate Program is designed to reward volume with a minimum commission of $ 50 per sale. This can work out to a decent $ 125 depending on the number of references you've converted.
Let's look at some of the features that make the SiteGround Affiliate Program a top choice.
- Performance-based commission structure: The program offers a commission of $ 50 for every sale made based on your referral. The rate increases with the number of conversions. While you get $ 50 for up to 5 sales, you get $ 75 between 6 and 10 conversions. Conversions between 11 and 20 are eligible for a 100 commission per sale. If you cross 20 conversions, you will receive a generous commission of 125 per referral.
- No minimum sales: One of the best things about the SiteGround Affiliate Program is that you don't have to meet a specific amount in order to receive your commission. Even if you only make one sale per month, your commission will be released.
- Weekly payments: Unlike the standard monthly payment system, SiteGround makes weekly payments. This appeals to little bloggers who want a more regular flow of money. The commission is released 30 days after the first sale.
- Robust partner support: In addition to providing well-designed and customized advertising banners for partners, they also get access to a partner manager they can turn to for assistance.
SiteGround is one of the best-known names in the industry; Therefore, you can be sure of high conversions and low resolutions
Performance commissions from $ 50 to $ 125 +
7. BionicWP affiliate program
BionicWP is a truly managed WordPress hosting solution that allows you to focus on your real business and the hosting team to manage your website.
Since BionicWP wants to offer the same hosting solution to all users, it has a single hosting package with multiple price levels. Users interested in his addon Unlimited website changes and Bionic speed can get them with the hosting package they buy.
The hosting package is the fastest as the servers are hosted on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) - It's the same place where Google hosts its search engine servers.
That being said, the BionicWP offers free SSL certificates to try before you buy, weekly site monitoring, core, theme and plugin updates, no traffic restrictions and much more!
BionicWP offers guaranteed page performance, ie more than 90 points with GTMetrix and Google Page Speed for all of its users.
Since the hosting service offers a free trial, users can easily set up a staging area to test their websites and migrate if they are satisfied with the service. The WordPress Managed Host offers free migration for all websites.
BionicWP Manages WordPress The Affiliate Hosting Program is perfect for any affiliate marketer who wants to market the only truly managed WordPress hosting solution for their users.
The best thing about the BionicWP affiliate program is that:
- You deserve 75 USD + 12.5% recurring commission for 2 years
- No minimum commission payout threshold.
- Monthly payouts via PayPal.
- You get one 60 day tracking cookie for managed hosting so you get credit for every sale you refer
- The result is paid out in a 60 day conversion window
- You'll get a full affiliate dashboard to see yours Performance up to $ 0.01 in commissions.
- BionicWP has it all Graphic display, banner and link assets that you need to promote the WordPress managed hosting solution. Just ask your affiliate manager for creative resources.
- You are assigned one dedicated affiliate manager to manage all of your hosting referrals and help you maximize your earnings.
All of this makes the BionicWP affiliate program one of the best in class WordPress hosting affiliate programs on the market. Since BionicWP (review here) has offered such incredible functions for all website owners. Signing up is the fastest way to get more profit from your affiliate websites.
75 USD + 12.5% rev
8. iPage Affiliate Program
iPage is a household name in the hosting services field that offers a variety of plans to meet the needs of each website owner and business owner. It's been in the industry since 1998 and is part of the huge Endurance International Group (EIG).
The iPage Affiliate Program pays one of the best prices in the industry with commissions starting at a flat rate of $ 105. It offers different tariffs for different hosting plans, from 105 for shared accounts and VPS accounts to 150 for special hosting -Package range.
It takes between 15 and 30 days for the payment to be processed. You can choose to be paid by check, PayPal, or credit (if you are an iPage user).
Let's take a look at some specific features of the iPage Hosting Affiliate Program. What makes it an attractive option for partners?
- Leading commission rates: As an affiliate, you have the opportunity to earn up to $ 150 commission per sale. This is one of the highest payouts from an affiliate program. Even the base rate of 105 is higher than most standard commissions and there is no limit to how much you can make.
- Access to promotional materials: iPage provides its partners with access to a variety of promotional materials such as display banners, text links and more that they can use on their website to promote iPage hosting services. You will also receive your own reference code to use in your ad.
- Higher conversions: iPage offers some of the most affordable hosting plans in the industry. This means that it allows a higher conversion rate for your referrals.
- Geographic independence: You can join iPage from anywhere in the world. However, payment is only made in US dollars.
iPage also offers its partners a robust resource center that they can use to increase their conversions. IPage is a reliable and trustworthy hosting service as it is part of the EIG.
From $ 105 to $ 150 per sale
9. HostGator Affiliate Program
Another member of the Endurance International Group, HostGator is one of the oldest hosting services in the industry. It has millions of users all over the world.
The HostGator affiliate program is one of the most popular affiliate programs. It also has a performance-based commission structure that rewards high volume conversions. The base commission starts at $ 50.
Offering plans for VPS hosting, WordPress hosting, cloud hosting, and dedicated account hosting: HostGator uses Impact Radius to run its affiliate program. Let's delve deeper into its features.
- Up to 125 commission: The HostGator Affiliate Program can earn you a hefty commission of $ 125 per sale. It follows a volume-based structure where you earn 50 for up to 5 conversions, 75 for 6 to 10 conversions, 100 for 11 to 20 referrals, and 125 for referrals beyond 20.
- Terms of payment: You are paid monthly and sales are reviewed two months after they close. Payment is made one week after sales are verified. You must earn at least $ 100 for the commission to be released. However, there is no upper limit.
- Partner support system: HostGator offers many guides to affiliates. It also offers a variety of banners and other materials. Finally, you can turn to specialists if you want to increase your conversion rates.
Since HostGator plans are well known and very popular, you will be able to easily promote its services and earn more from it. This affiliate program is definitely one of the most reputable in the business.
Performance commissions from $ 50 to $ 125
10. Bluehost Affiliate Program
Bluehost is also a member of EIG which makes it similar to other hosting sites on this list.
Bluehost is a web hosting platform known for its high quality and affordable offerings. Hence, the affiliate program has a strong position among bloggers who want to make an income.
Bluehost follows a flat commission structure and offers $ 65 per sale. However, the commission can go up to $ 120 depending on the number of referrals you have made.
Check out a few unique offers from the Bluehost Affiliate Program below:
- Reward commissions: You can make huge sums of money if you have the capacity to grow sales. With a base commission of $ 65 per sale, you are eligible for a higher rate if you market the plans well and drive a large number of referrals to the company's portal.
- Terms of payment: When you sign up for the Bluehost Affiliate Program, you will receive your commission 45 days after the end of the month of eligible purchase. The payment is processed between the 16th and the last day of the month. You must have earned at least $ 100 for payment to be approved. You should have a PayPal account.
- Superior tracking: Bluehost has one of the most advanced tracking software available; Not a single sale you advertise remains in the credits. Its technologically advanced tracking system makes it a stable and reliable affiliate program.
- Guidance and support: When you join the Bluehost Affiliate Program, you will have access to a wide variety of resources to increase your conversion rate. In addition, display banners and ad links are made available to the partners. Finally, the publishers have access to a team of experts who can help you make more money through commissions.
- More conversions, fewer reversals: Bluehost is an established brand in the web hosting domain and is already used by millions of customers worldwide. This means that it is easier for the affiliate to direct their hosting services to regular visitors. Because the hosting service is accepted by the user community, you can get more conversions and keep your conversion rates down.
Bluehost offers a variety of plans to its users. And since its consistent service is widely valued, you can easily promote it. As a web hosting partner, you can't go wrong with the Bluehost affiliate program.
Earn $ 65 + every time you sign up
11. Scala Hosting Affiliate Program
Scala hosting is the leader in fully managed cloud VPS hosting services for over 700 websites from over 120 countries. Scala Hosting and its SPanel make managed VPS services easy and affordable.
Scala Hosting offers some of the most affordable VPS hosting available. The prices begin from a very low $ 9.95 per month for fully managed VPS or $ 10.00 per month for self-managed VPS plans.
Scala Hosting is offering over $ 50 per sale for referring shared hosting customers. However, you pay $ 200 for referring 10+ VPS hosting customers manage per month.
Check out the features of the Scala Hosting Affiliate Program:
- Dedicated affiliate manager.
- Intuitive partner dashboard.
- Real-time tracking: Real-time, detailed affiliate tracking helps you understand your traffic and improve your campaigns.
- 60 days cookie lifespan: Even if your leads are not bought immediately after clicking on your link, we have secured you with our 60-day cookie lifespan.
- Great conversion rates: Due to the feature-rich and affordable plans, the average conversion rate of the affiliate program is 8%.
- Free hosting: All partners receive 1 month of free hosting so that they can try the service and take advantage of the benefits.
Managed Cloud VPS from Scala Hosting is one of the best and cheapest fully managed cloud VPS hosting services in the industry.
Earn up to $ 200 every time you sign up
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a concept where you, as an affiliate, recommend a third party product on your website. If someone buys this product through your link, you will receive a commission. Easy isn't it?
This is one of the best ways to make passive income right now, especially if you already have a blog that is attracting a decent number of visitors.
Do you run a blog that focuses on web hosting, WordPress themes, blogging, or a digital marketing-related theme? If you do, the next step is to join a web hosting affiliate program. This is the best way to generate potentially significant passive income.
Why is Affiliate Marketing Web Hosting Lucrative?
Simply put, affiliate marketing helps you make money. Many bloggers have been able to use referrals to their advantage. Web hosting affiliate programs stand out for having some of the highest paying affiliate programs on the market.
All you have to do (easier said than done, as I know) is post on a web hosting platform and you can earn a huge commission (depending on the audience you are attracting).
Many bloggers who cover topics such as web hosting, blogging, internet marketing, and technology can make very good money. They do this by promoting web hosting services on their website.
But as I said at the beginning of this post, and I cannot stress the importance of this enough:
As an affiliate marketer, you should only recommend web hosts that you are familiar with - and only recommend web hosts that you have used before and that have helped you achieve something.
If you don't trust the web host and don't believe they are helping people, then you shouldn't promote them.
How does it work?
There are several different ways to promote a web hosting service on your blog. First of all, you can write a post reviewing the services. Complete the blog post with a link to the web hosting service.
Second, you can display banners on your website. Almost all affiliate programs will provide you with their branded banners and other promotional materials. You can use these on your website or embed their link in your website's footer or header. You can also use discount coupon codes to encourage your visitors to choose the hosting service.
Every time a visitor reviews your website, clicks the referral link, and ends up buying the hosting website's service, you will receive a commission. This commission can range from $ 50 to over $ 1,000 depending on which web hosting affiliate program you belong to and what commission structure you have.
For whom is that?
Web hosting affiliate programs are primarily aimed at bloggers writing on topics similar to SEO. Website and blog creation and web mastering. Even general website owners can be web hosting partners and promote their preferred hosting service.
If you want to be able to influence your audience to try out your recommendations, the first step is to build their trust. You can start generating expert content on your blog.
Once you do, directing them to a specific web hosting platform isn't very difficult. For example, you can just add a footer that says "Hosted by SiteGround" and drive visitors to the SiteGround website.
If you are already familiar with standard affiliate marketing and blog about these topics as well, give web hosting affiliate programs a try!
frequently asked Questions
What is a web hosting affiliate program?
A web hosting affiliate program is a revenue sharing program that rewards partners for referring new customers to web hosting companies.
How Does Web Hosting Affiliate Marketing Work?
Affiliates refer visitors (via links or banners on their website) and earn a commission for every qualified registration. For every visitor who clicks through these links and banners and then registers, the partner receives a commission.
What is the Highest Paid Web Hosting Affiliate Program?
Liquid Web offers dedicated servers and VPS hosting as well as cloud dedicated servers and VPS for fully managed WooCommerce and WordPress hosting. When you refer new dedicated hosting customers to Liquid Web, partners receive $ 7,000 per sign-up.
Which web hosting affiliate programs are the most popular?
SiteGround, Bluehost, and HostGator are the three most popular web hosting affiliate programs that affiliates sign up for and promote. Bluehost paid $ 5 million in commissions to affiliates over the past year.
Affiliate marketing for web hosting is great for bloggers who regularly post great content. The number of possible conversions depends a lot on the search engine ranking of your blog or website, which is why the content is so important.
the choice of best web hosting affiliate program is not a very difficult task for bloggers. In fact, you should already know about the existence of these popular hosting services. However, keep all factors in mind when choosing what to advertise. It's not just about earning high commissions, it's also about keeping your content legitimate.
All of the affiliate programs we discussed have been around for a long time. They give bloggers a great opportunity to generate higher residual income. For example, famous blogger Pat Flynn uses Bluehost and earns a high commission through referrals.
If you are a blogger and want to join a high paying web hosting affiliate program, dive in and let us know which program is best for you!
Did I miss something important that you think should be included here? Then I'd love to hear all about it in the comments below!
- Do vaccines damage the immune system over time
- What is stroke in the internal combustion engine
- Which online schools should be avoided
- What's the best Black Friday site
- What's a good Quora question
- What is accent
- Reverses fenugreek seeds type 2 diabetes
- How do you write 300 in thousands?
- How poor people get fat
- How much do NASA scientists earn
- Protesters get paid
- What is a doctor's salary in Australia
- What is ganja called in English
- What makes a good sales hook
- Why do steroids raise blood sugar levels
- Everyone has guest posting pages
- Who voted Harry Potter
- What type of flat tire is repairable
- Why IT jobs are boring
- What is a dragon
- How do governments censor the internet
- How can seniors improve their balance
- Who are Vee24's competitors
- Which food is best represented in Shanghai?