You can host your own WordPress website
Web hosting for your homepage: what to look out for
7. 5 providers for web hosting in Germany
Which provider is best suited for business start-ups depends on the requirements for your own web hosting and cannot be made general. To support this, we have listed five different German providers that are generally recommended:
webgo offers you the web hosting packages Starter, Profi, Business and Power for 5.95, 9.95, 16.95 or 26.95 euros per month. The packages contain 3, 6, 10 or 20 domains with 50, 100, 250 or 1,000 GB web space and 265, 512, 1,024 or 2,048 MB RAM. You get 5, 50 or unlimited SSD databases and can create 50, 100 or unlimited email addresses.
At IONOS you can choose between the hosting tariffs Essential, Business, Pro and Premium. You pay 4, 8, 10 or 20 euros per month and receive 1, 2, 3 or 4 domains with 50, 100, 250 or 500 GB web space and 1 SSL wildcard certificate. The packages contain 10, 100, 250 or 500 e-mail boxes and 5, 100, 250 or 500 SSD databases with 2 GB of storage each.
With ALL-INKL you have the choice between the web hosting tariffs Privat, PrivatPlus, Premium and Business. The packages contain 3, 5, 10 or 20 domains with 50, 100, 250 or 500 GB storage space and a traffic flat rate. The tariffs cost 4.95, 7.95, 9.95 or 24.95 euros per month and contain 500, 1,000, 2,000 or 5,000 email accounts and 5, 25, 50 or 100 MySQL databases.
United Domains gives you the choice between the S, M and L packages for web space and charges € 3.90, € 7.90 or € 14.90 per month. The packages contain 5, 25 or unlimited linkable domains including an SSL certificate.
At Strato you can choose between the hosting packages Starter, Basic, Plus and Pro. For 4, 8, 10 or 20 euros per month you get 3, 5, 10 or 20 domains with 50, 100, 150 or 200 GB web space and up to 20 SSL certificates. The hosting packages contain 20, 40, 80 or 150 GB of mail storage and you can set up 2,000, 4,000, 8,000 or 15,000 email accounts.
If you want to run an online shop on your website, you can now deal with how to find the right shop system and create an online shop.
As editor-in-chief, René Klein has been responsible for the content of the portal and all publications by Für-Gründer.de for over 10 years. He is a regular interlocutor in other media and writes numerous external specialist articles on start-up topics. Before his time as editor-in-chief and co-founder of Für-Gründer.de, he advised listed companies in the field of financial market communication.
- Who was the better Caesar
- What is the average income of Malaysia
- Has anyone made millions from affiliate marketing
- What is global or international marketing
- Tariffs affect your company
- How do you fake on Ingress
- What is traditional food
- Where is Bethlehem today
- Why is Google Stadia so awful
- How far is a bright day
- Immunotherapy is the answer to curing cancer
- Is Kuching Sarawak a dog friendly city
- India is a technology giant
- Does the universe need energy to exist?
- How can I sue a foreign company?
- How open are you with your grandparents
- Why are primaries important
- Why are natural constants constant
- How can I create a WhatsApp account
- Is ACCA recognized in Germany
- Why is cellular respiration necessary
- Why is your belly getting so big
- What is the dark side of yemen
- Why do companies send newsletters
- Why does everyone like money
- Why are ramen noodles so addicting?
- How do children learn to lie
- What is the significance of the use of pictograms
- A hypochondriac can feel symptoms himself
- How do I use SMS
- How does the Malay language sound to foreigners
- What are some tips for living homeless
- How does a company sell data
- Are fingerprint scanners accurate