Why doesn't my mother trust me?
Not paying attention to a child, forcing them to will, or giving them too much freedom - there are so many things parents can do wrong. FOCUS Online names twelve emotional injuries that fathers and mothers commit.
In addition to love, parents and children share a deep feeling of trust at best. It gives a child the security that they can always rely on the protection and understanding of their mother and father. But there is one thing parents are not - perfect.
They make mistakes in their upbringing out of ignorance or excessive demands. In the worst case, they shake the trust that their child has in them. We asked our readers what mistakes they just can't forgive their parents for.
Silence and neglect as punishment
The worst punishment Saskia Reger has ever faced was being hushed up by her mother:
“I was twelve years old and had a bitchy phase at that time. While on vacation in Italy, my mother broke her collar after one of my pranks. But instead of yelling at me or threatening me with punishment, she did nothing. She was so angry with me that she said nothing to me for two days. She neither responded to offers of reconciliation nor to banal questions. During this time she did not exchange a single syllable with me. I felt like air. In retrospect it was more than cruel. "
Edmund Michael Hoffmayer can also sing a song about the “silence experience”: “In certain situations, my mother had the habit of not ordering room arrest or pocket money reductions, and certainly not of screaming, but simply of being offended. I've always found that to be a much more unpleasant punishment. However, I wouldn't go as far as to say that this behavior is unforgivable. Good people also make mistakes. "
On the following pages you can read which mistakes parents can make.
How do you best respond to tantrums, lies, swear words, or aggression? The NetMoms parenting guide gives practical tips for everyday life with children.
Online coupons for your family
FOCUS online computer portal
- How many infinities are in one infinity
- What are the risks of embolization
- Can I masturbate without losing my virginity
- What is PER according to ACCA
- Katy Perry had a breast augmentation
- Why should you never visit Singapore again
- Is it difficult to emigrate to Japan?
- Why are most intelligent people not rich
- What is time constant
- What are some fun things to do
- What do people with anorexia eat?
- How can I switch off my feelings
- What makes a person naturally strong
- What is the difference between NASA and SpaceX
- Is stale food good for your health?
- Can matter be created 1
- What are the proofreading icons
- How do you come to be intelligent?
- Who can help market my business
- How do I make money in Singapore
- Is evolution compatible with creationism?
- Will Britain re-nationalize its railways?
- How reliably authentic is Screener in
- What are the main biotic components