Like a murderer hides evidence
Decayed corpse was hidden in the atticNew evidence against the woman killer
Rendsburg - The burden of proof against the alleged murderer of women Timo M. (40) is becoming more and more overwhelming. Is the mover a serial killer?
Since the beginning of November, the 40-year-old has been under urgent suspicion of having brutally murdered at least two women in Rendsburg (Schleswig-Holstein). The investigators found the heavily decomposed body of Sebat A. († 26) in the attic of the house where Timo M. lived with his partner.
Police and prosecutors announced on Friday that the suspect's fingerprints or DNA had been found on Sebat A.'s body. Investigators secured fingerprints of the dead in Timo M.'s apartment.
The police came on the trail of the alleged prostitute killer when they were investigating a woman murder not far from Timo M.'s house. Leyhan Feim Veith (40) was found dead in her apartment in Rendsburg in September. A little later, the officials identified the 40-year-old as their last suitor.
In the course of a search, the second woman's body was discovered in the attic. The dead is a 26-year-old who was reported missing in Geesthacht (Schleswig-Holstein) in August 2018.
According to the police, both women were killed by violence and asphyxiation with a plastic bag. Timo M. is in custody.
- What's so cool about a yacht
- Statins increase life expectancy
- How can i learn english
- Which certification is best for Salesforce
- Dream God of the universe
- How is the political structure in Malaysia
- Is someone else using Quora
- All space is our universe
- How long is 9 million seconds
- What is your niche and why
- When can someone actually continue?
- Is 5 7x28mm FMJ ammunition legal
- Age is important in a lasting relationship
- What makes a person physically healthy
- Are blacks racist towards Indians
- How do I install WordPress with Softaculous
- What is the best video paywall solution
- Why was life difficult 100 years ago
- Is the NOOM diet safe
- What is the importance of the Shors algorithm
- Are Discord bans IP based
- Chinese people eat cats
- I'll go to hell
- How can people be cruel?