Why are the AirPod pros so expensive
AirPods - Apple didn't trust their own product
Greg Joswiak, Vice President of Product Marketing at Apple, seems to have been a little skeptical himself when Apple launched the AirPods in 2016. The sales figures keep surprising the manager. He himself had probably not expected the kind of success he confided in Wired magazine.
Initially, the devices were so scarce that they couldn't even be displayed in Apple stores. It is still a phenomenon that is why the earbuds are so successful. In tests, its sound is regularly classified in the midfield, and its price is high.
How the AirPods came about
Joswiak also revealed something to Wired about the genesis of the AirPods. Apple had worked with Stanford University and scanned ears and ear shapes with a 3D scanner. This was the only way to ensure that the earplugs fit many users, even if there are always reports of people who do not have the AirPods. With the AirPods Pro, the first real InEars, Apple proceeded similarly, but scanned even more ears.
Cable off - Apple has a method
Apple has long been betting on a wireless future and, for example, removed the old headphone jacks on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus in 2016, but even then the headphones were still connected with a cable via the Lightning interface. An induction charging function for smartphones was added later. But these are not the only wireless functions: iCloud can be used to make wireless backups via WLAN. According to rumors, it will also be possible in the future to charge the Apple Watch wirelessly with the iPhone or to supply the iPhone with inductive power with a MacBook.
AirPods have become indispensable for Apple
As Apple reported on the occasion of the first quarterly figures in the Corona crisis, the wearables business, which not only includes the AirPods, but also the Apple Watch, for example, has exploded. The wearables category has set a sales record, said Tim Cook on the occasion of the presentation of the figures. However, Apple does not give exact dates and does not separate the different product categories. Individual numbers are not known.
Do you have AirPods and are you happy with them? Are there any points of criticism that you always wanted to get rid of? Then post your opinion!
- What are the capitalist countries in Asia
- Why are the Philippines poor
- What determines the betting odds in football
- Why are some people intentionally cruel
- What percentage of marines fail at boot camp?
- When should you fear an ISTJ
- Why are they all different from each other
- How can I think like a mathematician
- Which companies built the Panama Canal
- Why did people choose to explore space
- How much can a blogger pay
- Who is your favorite American writer
- What is India's future after 10 years
- Why are your email marketing campaigns successful
- What are the natural surfactants
- What is a symbol
- Why are American girls so hot
- Can I get rich at NASA
- Why do people answer
- Works Wi-Fi underwater
- What is the formula for a b
- Is steam a pure substance
- Is it worth answering this question
- Can someone briefly explain about Salesforce certifications
- How do I apply in China
- What does 5G mean for network operations
- Singapore is bigger than Malaysia
- When is it useful to have a penny?
- Why is the Indian economy strong
- Japanese girls are good to marry
- What is CPM 1
- Which is more difficult HTML or CSS