How much can webinars actually earn
How to make money with a webinar
A webinar is an interactive, live video meeting where you, as the host, share your knowledge with an audience that has signed up for it. Giving a webinar can be very lucrative and a lot easier than you might think.
Millions of people give webinars and sometimes earn up to € 10,000 per webinar. Of course, this is not for everyone, but making hundreds to thousands of dollars per webinar is something everyone can learn. Below are some tips on how to achieve this.
1. Pick a popular webinar topic that you know a lot about
Of course, one webinar topic is more popular than the other. In order to attract enough audience, it is important to choose a popular webinar topic that is in high demand.
The condition is that you know a lot about it. When people have to pay for your webinar, and therefore for your knowledge, they want to hear from someone who really knows it.
Participants can ask questions during a webinar. The intent is that you can answer these questions directly, and that requires adequate expertise and experience with or about the subject.
2. Choose between a cheap or an expensive webinar
The more expensive the webinar, the more you expect. But fewer people will also take part. Some will not be able to pay a large amount of money and some will not be willing to pay for it.
If you ask for a small amount per participant, there will usually be more participants signing up. If there are too few participants, you will earn very little because of the low registration fee. You will likely need to promote your webinar more to get enough attendees.
3. Offer special offers from companies
You can make a special offer during or after your webinar and earn a commission for it. There are many companies that want to promote their products through you and therefore want to work with you.
Contact vendors of products that are related to the topic of your webinar and ask them if they can make you a special offer that you can earn money from.
You can direct the attendees of your webinar to a dedicated website where they can make the purchase, or you can ask them to send you an email.
4. Stand in line as a promoter of a company or a product
Most companies don't know much about webinars and don't just hire someone who is able to promote their product or business on camera. If you can, you have something to offer. Namely, to present an audience and the talent.
This is worth money for many companies. Visit companies or send them an email with your offer. You can agree an amount per webinar or an amount per participant. If you ask for € 2 per participant and you manage to get 500 people together to attend your webinar, you will have earned € 1,000 immediately.
Please note that participants do not just register for 60 minutes of advertising for a product or company. They come to learn something useful, so make sure your webinar is and stays informative.
5. Have a company sponsor your webinar
During the webinar, you are usually with your face in the picture most of the time. This means that the background is visible over a large part of the screen. You can sell this background as a business advertisement.
For example, companies can present their logo or their product on it. You can also have your t-shirt sponsored or wear a cap with a logo on it. When you have an audience, companies are willing to pay for anything that gets them better known.
If you have a Powerpoint or KeyNote presentation, you can also sell slides or areas on slides. A logo is easy to place and can make a lot of money at times. What many webinar moderators do is start the webinar with a slide that says something: This webinar is made possible by ... and then the sponsor's company name.
- What are the rarest 2 coins
- Do you punish children
- What changes are illegal for guns?
- How do I break DNA
- Allow the lungs to recover from smoking
- How can I access blocked websites
- What are the benefits of voting
- Which statistics surprised you
- What makes a Malaysian Malaysian
- Which city names end with city
- How important are information retrieval systems
- Who is the richest blind man in the world
- Do you live a private life
- Why are questions called questions
- How much does a Patek Philippe watch cost
- How to calculate 1 pi
- Albert Camus was a stoic
- Which farm workers do the Singaporeans prefer
- Is competition necessary for the educational process
- Which picture best describes you and why
- What is the concept of work
- Who should use shared hosting
- What is an example of smart marketing
- Is MailChimp better than GetResponse