What kind of diet did you do
Losing Weight Naturally: 10 Easy Ways It Works
Table of Contents
- Lose weight successfully with pleasure: This is what our expert says
- Lose weight naturally: eat high in protein
- Lose weight naturally: Eat lots of fruits and vegetables
- Choose foods that are high in fiber
- Avoid simple carbohydrates
- Eat unprocessed foods
- drinking water
- Have healthy foods and snacks in stock
- Get enough sleep
- to do sports
- Change your diet over the long term
- Knowledge to take away
Lose weight successfully with pleasure: This is what our expert says
"To avoid being caught up with the yo-yo effect after a diet, it is better to change your eating habits long-term. Eat two to three main meals and avoid snacks to give the body time to digest and burn fat. A colorful variety of vegetables and low-sugar fruits should land on your menu. Legumes and whole grain products provide protein and fiber. So you stay full for a long time and arm yourself against nasty food cravings. "
- Recommended foods: Almonds, cucumber, quark, watermelon, gooseberries, olive oil, buttermilk, organic beef, walnuts, broccoli
- Unfavorable foods: Mortadella, rice pudding, fish fingers, croissants, ice cream
1. Lose weight naturally: Eat high in protein
Eating a high protein diet will help you lose weight naturally.Proteins crank the metabolism at. To break down proteins, the body burns 20 to 30 percent of the kilocalories ingested again directly. In comparison, the metabolism of carbohydrates only burns five to ten percent and the metabolism of fats only zero to three percent of the calories consumed.
With a high protein intake, 80 to 100 extra kilocalories can be burned per day (1).
In addition, foods with a high protein content have a particularly filling effect. This is because when you eat protein-containing foods, the concentration of the hunger hormone ghrelin drops.
At the same time, the concentration of the satiety hormone GLP-1 (glucagon-like peptide 1) increases. GLP-1 helps regulate blood sugar and prevents insulin fluctuations. This leads to a longer feeling of satiety and prevents it Food cravings(2).
To lose weight naturally, it makes sense to do one first thing in the morning high protein breakfast to start. Scientific studies have shown that after a protein-rich breakfast, up to 400 kilocalories less are ingested throughout the day than with a high-carbohydrate breakfast alternative (3).
So reach for protein-rich foods such as Eggs, Quark, yogurt, cheese, meat, fish, soy or nuts and try to include more Porteine in your diet in order to lose weight naturally.
2. Lose weight naturally: Eat lots of fruits and vegetables
Vegetables and fruits are very healthy and support natural weight loss. They contain many important nutrients Vitamins and numerousFiber. Most vegetables and fruits have a low energy density due to their high water content and therefore only few kilocalories.
Therefore, fruit and vegetables should and should be taken courageously when losing weight naturally. The German Nutrition Society (DGE) recommends eating five hand-sized servings of fruit and vegetables a day (4).
Studies show that people who eat a lot of fruits and vegetables tend to weigh less than people who eat little of them (5).
3. Choose foods rich in fiber
Fiber are indigestible plant fibers found in cereals, vegetables and fruits. They swell up in the stomach, ensure a faster and longer-lasting feeling of satiety and thus help with natural weight loss (6).
In addition, some types of fiber promote healthy intestinal bacteria. Studies show that a healthy intestinal flora reduces the risk of obesity (7).
The DGE recommends 30 grams of dietary fiber in the form of cereals, PotatoesTo eat vegetables, fruits or legumes.
However, you should gradually incorporate more fiber into your diet so that your body can get used to the increased fiber intake and avoid uncomfortable abdominal pain, cramps, or gas (8).
4. Avoid simple carbohydrates
Simple carbohydrates are also known as "bad" or "bad" carbohydrates. Due to their processing, they no longer contain any valuable nutrients or fiber and only have a low satiety value, which is why the risk of overeating is increased (9).
Simple carbohydrates are easy to digest and get into the blood quickly. When consumed, the increases Blood sugar quickly, causing the body to release a lot of insulin.
Insulin quickly causes blood sugar to drop again. The rapid ups and downs of blood sugar lead to food cravings, which have a negative effect on weight loss.
When losing weight naturally, simple carbohydrates should be avoided as much as possible. They can be found in white flour, white bread, white rice, cakes and sweets, for example.
5. Eat unprocessed foods
An effective strategy for eating healthy and losing weight naturally is to eat natural, unprocessed foods.
They contain many valuable nutrients that keep the body healthy, as well as less fat and sugar than industrially produced foods.
A scientific study has shown that natural foods have a higher satiety effect than industrially processed products. That's because natural foods tend to be higher in fiber, protein, and water (10).
Ready-made products in particular often contain considerable amounts of sugar and fat and have many kilocalories, which inhibit natural weight loss. In order to promote weight loss, you should therefore use more natural foods such as fruits, vegetables, grains, meat, fish, legumes or incorporate nuts into your diet.
The is a good guide for a natural diet Clean eating Nutrition.
Take part in the 7-day slim challenge now!
No more excuses: start next Sunday with the 7-day slim challenge and lose up to three kilos! How it works?
With seasonal ingredients, balanced recipe ideas and a sophisticated nutrition plan that can be easily integrated into your everyday life.
Download the free plan including shopping list now and off you go:
Slim challenge ►
6. Drink water
Anyone who wants to lose weight naturally should be sufficient water drink. Water has no calories and contains important minerals such as calcium and magnesium.
In addition, numerous studies show that drinking water supports natural weight loss. Drinking half a liter of water can increase calorie burn by 24 to 30 percent in the next hour (11).
Scientific studies have also shown that fewer kilocalories are consumed during a meal if a glass of water is drunk before a meal. Water fills the stomach and leads to a feeling of satiety faster (12).
So that drinking water does not become monotonous in the long run, you can flavor it with fresh lemon, orange, fresh mint leaves or cucumber slices.
Other useful alternatives to water are unsweetened tea and coffee. Especially Green tea stimulates fat burning and should therefore be integrated into the diet (13).
7. Have healthy foods and snacks on hand
The foods we have available at home influence our eating habits and thus our weight - this also affects how easily it is possible to lose weight naturally (14).
This is why you should have a supply of tasty and healthy foods at home. Unhealthy foods such as sweets, soft drinks or ready-made products should not be bought in advance. This reduces the likelihood of nibbling and eating unhealthy foods in between.
8. Get enough sleep
Sufficient sleep plays an important role in losing weight naturally and preventing weight gain. Scientific studies have shown that people who suffer from sleep deprivation are 55 percent more at risk of becoming overweight than people who get enough sleep (15).
This is because if you don't get enough sleep, the concentration of the hormone leptin drops. This inhibits feelings of hunger and plays an important role in the Fat metabolism.
At the same time, the concentration of the hunger hormone ghrelin increases, which leads to increased appetite and cravings. The body tries to provide energy through food in order to stay awake and make up for the lack of sleep. The risk of eating more and gaining weight increases (16).
In order to lose weight naturally with success, you should definitely treat yourself to sufficient nocturnal rest periods.
9. Do sports
Exercise and Sports support natural weight loss. In order to achieve the greatest possible success, a combination of endurance sports and strength training is recommended.
Whether running, cycling, swimming or hiking - endurance sports burn some calories, which in turn sheds the pounds. It's also been proven that moderate endurance training lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease (17).
Studies also show that endurance exercise is particularly effective at reducing the dangerous belly fat that increases the risk of metabolic diseases such as type 2 diabetes (18).
Loss of muscle mass is a common side effect of dieting. Fewer muscles burn fewer calories, which hinders weight loss.
By regular Strength training muscle loss can be counteracted during a diet. In addition, the body is shaped and toned through strength training (19).
10. Change your diet over the long term
No diet is useful that cannot be sustained for a lifetime! It has been proven that people who are constantly on a diet tend to gain even more weight over the long term. Therefore, you should try to lose weight naturally (20).
Instead of just striving to lose weight, one should focus on making a long-term diet change towards one healthy diet focus.
The primary goal should be to become healthier and fitter and to feel good in your own body. The Weight loss is a positive side effect.
Knowledge to take away
You can naturally lose weight with these ten tips:
- Eat high protein foodssuch as eggs, quark, yogurt, cheese, meat, fish, legumes or nuts.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. The German Nutrition Society (DGE) recommends five hand-sized servings of fruit and vegetables per day.
- Choose high fiber foods such as cereal products, fruits, vegetables or legumes.
- Avoid simple carbohydrates. These are hidden, for example, in white flour products, white rice, confectionery, cakes and nibbles.
- Prefer unprocessed foods. They contain many valuable nutrients and contain less fat and sugar than processed foods.
- Drink enough water.
- Get one Stock up on healthy foods at. The foods available influence one's own eating habits.
- Get enough sleep. Lack of sleep leads to increased appetite and cravings.
- Integrate Exercise and physical activity in your everyday life. We recommend around three to four hours of endurance and strength training every week.
- Aim for one long-term conversion towards a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- The appreciation of classical music is dying
- How are space missiles actually built
- How to download games for mobile phones
- Are other superheroes afraid of Batman?
- Is this sentence grammatically correct? 47
- What are the characteristics of big data
- What fascinates you most about space exploration
- Why do we have money
- Why do some people need constant validation
- Which vegan foods are ethically not vegan
- What kills current or voltage
- What is another word for regret?
- Is there a parallel life
- What is Plato's utopia
- What foods should an athlete avoid?
- Are you a smart person
- What does it take to be happy
- Are Amish racists
- What is the best filipino dessert
- Why do Quorans ask questions
- What is Easier Dropshipping or Affiliate Marketing
- You can buy books from school libraries
- What paradox can possibly be debunked
- How is processed food processed