What makes pretzels the number one snack
WHEAT FLOUR, water, yeast, salt, rapeseed oil, WHEAT MALT FLOUR, WHEAT FIBER, WHEAT GLUTEN, sugar, SKIMMED MILK POWDER, emulsifiers (E472e, E322 from rapeseed), stabilizer (guar gum), flour treatment agent (ascorbic acid E524), pretzel acid. May contain traces of soy, sesame, mustard, nuts and eggs.
Let the product thaw for 60 minutes at room temperature. Tip: Bake for 2 - 3 minutes at 190 - 210 ° C.
|Nutritional value / energy||1'061 kj (253.42 kcal)|
|- hereof: saturated fatty acids||0.5g|
|- of which sugars||0.9g|
|Country of manufacture||Poland|
We reserve the right to adapt products, ranges and packaging. The current declaration and product handling can be found on the respective product label.
- What's a good salary in the UK
- Are Tamils in Singapore discriminated against?
- How deep is a square meter garden
- Is e-commerce suitable for your company
- How can non-ionizing radiation cause cancer
- How do we integrate Hadoop into R.
- Do you have partners
- How can you replace onions with leeks
- Gives Quora money
- Simply put, what is the Riemann Hypothesis
- What is a salary for a film director
- When did sexual orientation become an issue?
- Where do women urinate from
- Medicines can terminate a three-week pregnancy
- Is it worth learning big data in 2020
- What is Singapore Products for Shopping
- Why is the Braess paradox a paradox
- What goes well with dumplings
- What are the economic effects of urbanization
- What is the golden rule in investing
- What is my goal in life
- Can you explain Hawking's black hole paradox?
- Where does Chow Mein come from
- How many feet are there in three miles?