Can people with IBS eat spicy foods?
If antibiotic therapies cannot be avoided, the intestinal flora should be built up with the aids mentioned above (bentonite, psyllium husks and probiotics). Such an intestinal rehabilitation is very easy to integrate into everyday life. You can read more about effective intestinal rehabilitation here. Remember, however, not to take medication (and thus also the antibiotic) at the same time, but staggered (at least 3 hours apart) from bentonite and psyllium husks, as these could otherwise reduce the effectiveness of the antibiotic.
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, for example to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Nagel G, Campylobacter infection: mostly to blame for diarrhea in summer, June 20, 2017
- Listeria (Listeriosis), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Common Causes of Chronic Diarrhea, International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Oku T and Nakamura S, Threshold for transitory diarrhea induced by ingestion of xylitol and lactitol in young male and female adults, Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology, 2007 Feb; 53 (1): 13-20
- Mkinen KK, Gastrointestinal Disturbances Associated with the Consumption of Sugar Alcohols with Special Consideration of Xylitol: Scientific Review and Instructions for Dentists and Other Health-Care Professionals., International Journal of Dentistry, 2016; 2016: 5967907
- Irritable bowel syndrome, Mayo Clinic
- Crohn's disease, Mayo Clinic
- Ulcerative colitis, Mayo Clinic
- Celiac disease, Mayo Clinic
- Mertz H, Stress and the Gut, UNC Center for Functional GI & amp; Motility Disorders
- EHEC - How the pathogen binds to intestinal cells, DAZ-Online, September 18, 2011
- de Groot JC et al, The intimate bond to the intestinal cell, Helmholtz Center for Infection Research, September 07, 2011
- Barbut F, Managing antibiotic associated diarrhea, The BMJ, 2002 Jun 8; 324 (7350): 13451346
- Antidepressants, NHS Choices
- Beta Blockers, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Taking antacids, Medline Plus
- Lactose Intolerance, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- Diet for Diarrhea, Dr. Gumpert
- Opioids, Wikipedia
- Scalbert A, Antimicrobial properties of tannins, Phytochemistry, Volume 30, Issue 12, 1991, Pages 3875-3883
- Song P, Dietary grape-seed procyanidins decreased postweaning diarrhea by modulating intestinal permeability and suppressing oxidative stress in rats., Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2011 Jun 8; 59 (11): 6227-32
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- 1 euro corresponds to how much money we have
- Why is Plato important
- Which cryptocurrencies are the most profitable investment
- Pets are a form of technology
- Why are South Koreans obsessed with Dokdo
- Expires whey protein powder
- What is the difference between JEE and NEET
- What was your starting salary for computer science
- Wealthfront uses a dark pool
- How do vegans get protein
- How reliable is the Ivy Coach website
- How many dimensions exist
- Why do parents give pacifiers to their babies
- How does dark energy eliminate dark matter
- Why is xenophobia a rational behavior
- Gold and diamonds are cheaper in Surat
- How has the meritocracy helped or harmed Singapore
- How is a home loan paid off
- What is ClickBank
- What percentage of American citizens speak Chinese?
- Which is better SimilarWeb or Ahrefs
- What are the worst things about Quora
- Is Virgil Abloh a good designer
- What is ICCU's USP
- What are the benefits of Ashwagandha powder
- What did the terrible wolf eat
- Why do some people eat shit
- What if Australia were colonized by Portugal?
- Why is Singapore so rich
- Can a human escape a snake?
- What does LGBTQI stand for
- Which is the best and most powerful cleaner
- Why can't I make money with ClickBank?