What is a migrant worker
Migrant workers (German)
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Wan | der | ar | at | ter, Plural: Wan | der | ar | at | ter
- IPA: [ˈVandɐˌʔaʁbaɪ̯tɐ]
- 1) Landless and often homeless male workers who are attracted by earning opportunities and whose place of work is far away from their home town
- 1) Determinative compound from the stem of the verb hike and Workers
- 1) migrant worker
- 1) workers
- 1) hobo
- 1) The number of Migrant workers, moving from the countryside to China's booming cities and coastal regions has risen from two million in 1980 to around 200 million.
- 1) Several thousand illegal workers work in Thailand Migrant workers from Myanmar, because the living conditions in Myanmar are so bad that they are happy to accept the very low pay for hard work in the Thai construction industry, on fishing trawlers or on plantations […].
- 1) “Our favorite homeless person is the hobo, the Migrant workers.“
- 1) “There is a lot about cigar makers, line weavers, stick makers, for example Migrant workers to experience."
- Nominative: singular Migrant workers; Plural Migrant workers
- Genitive: singular Migrant worker; Plural Migrant workers
- Dative: singular Migrant workers; Plural Migrant workers
- Accusative: singular Migrant workers; Plural Migrant workers
- English: 1) migrant worker, migratory worker
- French: 1) travailleur migrant (male), elliptical acronym:migrant (male)
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The Chur Migrant workers in Berlin, Georg Scharegg, calls for a 'cultural revolution' at the Chur Theater.“
NZZ Online, January 15, 2019
„According to Economics Minister Bernd Althusmann (CDU), more than 6300 people have so far had the advice centers for Migrant workers visited in Lower Saxony.“
t-online, January 24, 2019
„GENEVA (dpa-AFX) - The International Labor Organization (ILO) presented a report in Geneva on Wednesday Migrant workers worldwide.“
BÖRSE ONLINE, December 5th, 2018
„If it comes from the region, it happened to have one Migrant workers a little time to let his knowledge flow into a building, or could a builder who got money, afford extraordinary luxury from distant countries?“
Leipziger Internet Zeitung, August 29, 2018
„These include the positive development of the legal situation for Migrant workers and improvements in labor rights in Qatar, 'said Rummenigge. Bayern flew to Doha with 29 players on Friday morning. The return flight is for 10.“
Sport1.de, January 4th, 2019
„Indian authorities have started Migrant workers brought home in special trains.“
dradio.de, May 01, 2020
„Allowed in India Migrant workers return to their families. But anyone who wants to go home needs proof of health.“
TAZ, May 09, 2020
„Tens of thousands are said to be in India Migrant workers be isolated to contain the pandemic with the novel coronavirus.“
young world, March 30, 2020
„Hundreds Migrant workers in the capital New Delhi have turned to meditation, stretching and breathing.“
Südtirol Online, April 15, 2020
„In India there is a group Migrant workers been surprised by a train. There are many at the moment Migrant workers on foot in the country, as they can no longer find work in the city.“
Today.at, May 8th, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Heuerling (historical)
- Heuermann (historical)
- Seasonal workers: Person who is employed as a worker only during a certain period (season) of the year
- Seasonal (Swiss, Austrian)
- Seasonal (Swiss, Austrian)
- temporary employee
Another word (synonym) for migrant workers - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "migrant workers":
Kapo: ... NCO, captain; to capo = leader; from Latin caput = head, head 3): Italian migrant workers brought the expression to the ...
Workers: ... illegal workers, slave workers, steel workers, processors, full-time workers, forest workers, migrant workers, shipyard workers 2) Field workers, processors, brain workers ...
hike: ... Words: migrate, emigrate, well-versed, wander through, immigrate, wander around, infiltrate, migrant workers, hiking excursion, traveling exhibition, wandering boy, wandering thrush ...
hitchhike:… 1) hitchhiking Origin of the term: from the English of tramp (migrant workers or vagrants) and to tramp (to wander or wander around) Synonyms: 1) hitchhiken…
Hobo:… Pronunciation / emphasis: IPA: [ˈhoːbo], plural: [ˈhoːbos] Word meaning / definition: 1) Migrant workers in the USA Origin of the term: from American-English hobo ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Migrant workers" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 19, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Wanderarbeiter/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "migrant worker" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Migrant worker (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular migrant worker; Majority of migrant workers ...
Migrant workers (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Wan | der | ar | bei | te | rin | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Migrant workers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Wan | der | ar | bei | tern Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Migrant worker (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Wan | der | ar | bei | ters Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Traveling exhibition (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular traveling exhibition; Most traveling exhibitions ...
Traveling exhibitions (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Wan | der | aus | stel | lun | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: ...
Traveling construction site (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die Wanderbaustelle; Most of the mobile construction sites ...
Traveling construction sites (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Wan | der | bau | stel | len Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Shifting dune (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Wanderdüne; Plural shifting dunes genitive: ...
Shifting dunes (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Wan | der | dü | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
walker (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular wanderer; Plural Wanderer Genitive: singular ...
Hikers (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Wan | de | rern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈvandəʁɐn]…
- Why do we use gunpowder in bullets
- What makes you happy 1
- How do I get free data
- How can I randomize numbers in Excel
- Are there any Pakistani journalists on Quora
- Does not have nuclear potential energy space-time curve
- How the appreciation of the currency affects exports
- Are there stones from Mars on Earth
- Which grocery stores check cashing of checks
- What products are sold online in Bangladesh
- Why are intelligent people selective
- What are some shocking deaths in history
- How was your childhood as a philosopher
- What happens to Fitbit when you buy Pebble
- What is the DNP protocol
- What is an SVM method for multiple classes
- How is the sales executive interview
- How can I become a TikTok influencer
- Is fluoride good for humans?
- What is the rarest blood type
- Is overtime based on the payment period
- What is a migrant worker
- What is a good site for video chat
- Why is the government not printing more currency?
- What are some top influencer marketing platforms
- Why are caretakers poorly paid, but necessary
- What APIs are there to find flights
- What is a punctuation mistake
- Why is it important to serve in the military?
- How do I install WordPress with Softaculous
- You should wear aftershave and deodorant together
- What is a derivative in the financial markets
- Should I invest in Safe Shop?
- What acid is used in toilet cleaning