What is really good advice
"At the end of the day, really good advice"
11/01/2015 | Journal | Edition 11/2015
Screening from a poet's point of view - a Robert Gernhardt paraphrase
- The German Dermatologist> Edition 11/2015
- Prof. Dr. med. Friedrich A. Bahmer
For your success in clinic and practice - the best help in your everyday work as a doctor
With e.Med Interdisciplinary you get access to all CME training courses and specialist journals on SpringerMedizin.de.
You can test e.Med Interdisciplinary for 14 days free of charge (no print magazine included). The test expires automatically and informally. It can only be tested once.
Withe.Med dermatology you get access to CME advanced training courses in the field of dermatology, the premium content of dermatological journals, including a printed dermatological journal of your choice.
The German dermatologist
In the official organ of the Professional Association of German Dermatologists, professional policy developments are controversially discussed. The “required reading” for dermatologists also offers first-hand training that is certified according to the guidelines of the German Dermatological Academy (DDA).
You can test e.Med Dermatologie free of charge for 14 days (no print journal included). The test expires automatically and informally. It can only be tested once.
I would like to test the next 3 issues for free.
If I like the magazine, I will receive the trial issues after receiving it The German dermatologist12 times per year for a total of € 279.00 in Germany (subscription price € 244.00 plus shipping costs € 35.00) or € 301.00 abroad (subscription price € 244.00 plus shipping costs € 57.00).
This corresponds to a total monthly price of € 23.25 in Germany and € 25.08 abroad.
If I am not convinced by this magazine, I will inform the reader service no later than 14 days after receiving the 3rd sample issue.
All prices quoted include German statutory VAT. In EU countries, the respective statutory value added tax applies. This can lead to price deviations for orders from abroad.
Billing takes place once a year at the beginning of the reference period by invoice.
The minimum term of this subscription is one year. The subscription is automatically renewed annually for another year if it is not canceled no later than 30 days before the end of the contract period. The termination must be in writing to the reader service. The statutory right to liability for defects applies.
Springer Nature Customer Service Center
Tel. 06221 345-4303 / Fax: 06221 345-4229
Email: [email protected]
New in the field of dermatology
Order our free newsletter Update dermatologyand stay well informed - conveniently by email.
- Why aren't more charities using influencer marketing?
- People are born intelligent
- How to Download Fortnite for Free
- 20 Mbps is good for 720p video streaming
- Do African Americans know their African origins?
- Why not union more technicians
- Are the products made in China safe
- How can certification bodies become freelance workers
- Can we take fruit on the flight
- When will Chinese Malaysians leave the country?
- Is 5 7x28mm FMJ ammunition legal
- How much does DoubleClick cost for advertisers
- Are you a smart person
- What is circle point game
- Is murder and killing the same
- Should Australia join ASEAN
- Is Thailand richer than India
- Do bands need permission to cover songs?
- Where do you host your website
- Why do boys call girls ugly
- Why do some people need constant validation
- When is the FNaF film coming
- Which drinks can lower your blood sugar?
- Which company makes the best hand tools
- What does it take to be happy
- What were Japanese hellships in World War II
- Concentration is really important in life
- How data science is transforming healthcare
- How much aluminum is an aluminum can
- What music volume is safe
- Malaysian food is the next hot kitchen
- CIMA is worthwhile for engineering students