What is the highest paying job in the US
25 Best Jobs In The US And How Much They Pay
What are the best jobs in the US?
This question was recently answered by BusinessInsider, the largest corporate news website. The following job titles are the top 25 of the 50 best jobs in the US. The criteria for this ranking were job satisfaction, the number of vacancies and the average basic salary.
1. Data scientist
2. Development engineer
3. Marketing manager
4. Occupational therapist
5. HR manager
6. Electrical engineer
7. Strategy manager
8. Mobile developer
9. Product manager (software)
10. Manufacturing engineer
11. Compliance Manager
12. Finance manager
13. Risk Manager
14. Business Development Manager
15. Front-end developer
16. Site Reliability Engineer
17. Mechanical engineer
18. Analytics Manager
19. Tax Advisor
20. Creative Manager (advertising)
21. Software engineer
22. Hardware engineer
24. Quality assurance manager
25. Medical assistant
As you can see, many of these best jobs are in the computer science and IT industries. Hence, the students studying these subjects at university are well prepared to pursue some very rewarding careers, such as data scientist (# 1), development operations engineer (# 2), and mobile developer (# 8).
Studying engineering degrees in engineering tends to lead to higher paying careers, such as electrical engineer (# 6), manufacturing engineer (# 10), and mechanical engineer (# 17).
Although their starting salaries tend to be lower than those of more technical professions, graduates of business programs still receive fair starting salaries in positions like Marketing Manager (# 3), HR manager (# 5), and Finance Manager (# 12).
What are the best starting salaries for graduates?
In expanding this list of the top jobs in the United States, we specifically looked at what graduates moving into entry-level positions are likely to do, and what they could be doing in five to ten years' time once they gain some significant industry experience.
In terms of the highest graduate salaries, the infographic below shows some top jobs that offer fairly competitive paychecks at entry level (defined as someone with 0-5 years of work experience). Data scientists, strategy managers, analytics managers, and medical assistants offer an average annual salary of $ 89,000 per year.
Take a look at the infographic to learn more about how much these top graduate jobs pay compared to seasoned professionals:
- Can news media ruin a criminal case?
- What screams i'm english
- Is the Indian rupee backed with gold
- What are the three virtues
- What qualities does a manager need for digital marketing
- Why do eye drops sting
- Which College Is Better IMI or Fore
- Why do you glorify people
- Why is Donald Trump angry with Denmark
- How many seeds does peach contain
- Which country has the most refugees?
- Which colors start with the letter I.
- What are the extremely difficult aptitude questions
- How much money does Quora earn each month
- Which fruits are recommended daily
- Is it moral to obey the law?
- What are examples of secondary colors
- I am a grammatically correct
- Always complains badly
- Will Trump betray pence one day?
- Have you ever wanted someone so badly
- How are you an influencer?
- How hard it was to build tinder
- In which programming language was Minecraft developed